Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

2 Days To Go On Itunu City Ibeju Lekki Price Increase - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Days To Go On Itunu City Ibeju Lekki Price Increase (245 Views)

See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice / Xmas Discount On Itunu City Estate Opposite Lekki International Airport Lagos / The Efab Coastal Estate, Maiyegun Lekki. Price Increases Soonest!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Days To Go On Itunu City Ibeju Lekki Price Increase by Soloproperty(m): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
₦‎15M ROI ON ÌTÙNÚ CITY ESTATE IN 24HRS?

HOW?

This is ÌTÙNÚ CITY, a all in one estate located along Lekki Epe Expressway, just 5 minutes driving distance from the recently approved Lekki Airport Lagos Nigeria.

The estate is one in all because it has residential and commercial plots. Going by the vision behind it's existence, it is a work and live estate here in Lagos.

It has residential plots and and commercial plots. It has three different sizes for different prices; 300Sqm, 500Sqm and 1000Sqm

If you are conscious of rational Investment decision that will earn you at least ₦‎15M profit from tomorrow and potential to earn more after tomorrow, this estate is for you.

As at today, it is selling for prices and sizes as listed below:

300Sqm: ₦‎12M
500Sqm: ₦‎20M
1000Sqm: ₦‎65M

From 1st of November, the same sizes will be selling for prices as stated below:

300Sqm: ₦‎21M
500Sqm: ₦‎35M
1000Sqm: ₦‎100M

To beat this price, all you need to do is to make deposit of: ₦‎5M for 300Sqm and 500Sqm respectively. While deposit of ₦‎10M for 1000Sqm is what you need to do to secure it at current price.

On how to get started, get across to me now; I can assist you with everything you need to take Advantage of this offer.

My name is Solomon a Lagos based real estate expert,I help people create wealth through real estate investment,I also guide people righly when buying properties.

For enquiry, advisory and purchase call Solomon 07039514746

#cashflow
#nigeriansingermany
#realestateinvesting
#nigeriansinusa
#ItunuCity
#celebrityrealtor

Re: 2 Days To Go On Itunu City Ibeju Lekki Price Increase by MarketDispatch: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
This is Located on Ibeju Lekki inwards towards Epe on the Expressway though...

(1) (Reply)

6ag / Contact Us For Roofing Tiles Installation / Victoria Island To The World This Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.