Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman (44332 Views)

Pastor Jay Israel Calls Out Proff Ex & Ruth Matthew Over Alleged Missing Child / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by EMAXIM(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
I see sense in this.

Jones4190:
If I were buhari I will summon USA ambassador to answer questions regarding the recent security fear they put on Nigerian, Has DSS been telling us when they want to arrest terrorists?
the world terrorist country USA might be planning something bad about Nigeria

In 2013, US weapons got to ISIS in Iraq by 'mistake'.

In 2014, the US lost track of a $500 million arms shipment destined for Yemen, that reached the Houthi militia by 'mistake'.

In 2021, the US left behind $7 billion of military equipment in Afghanistan by 'mistake'.
Try & connect the dots, those weapons were deliberately made to end up in the hands of the opposition. If they don't do that, then the war would end quickly, and so will the sale of more weapons by the US. The US left all those weapons in Afghanistan on purpose for civil wars to be fought among the different warlords. No wars can be fought without weapons.

Nigeria did not create ISWAP.
AlQaeda, Daesh, ISIS, ISWAP were creations of America.
The security challenges Nigeria faces today is a creation of US. If America had not destroyed Libya and murdered Ghadaffi, Nigeria will be a safer country by now. It is outrightly irresponsible. America, with 750 military bases in 80 countries is the most powerful military in the world yet it stayed 20 years in Afghanistan spent $2 trillion dollars but could not defeat the Taliban and had to leave in a hurry.
America left Iraq not able to defeat ISIS.
Nigeria with a meagre resources, a medium power military and very dedicated intelligence gathering units, have made Abuja save for a 7 years stretch, do we compare our agency, our infrastructure and experience with the CIA or FBI? only fools are doing that? America created Homeland Security after 911 because of failure in inter agency cooperation and allocated a huge budget yet on a daily basis American children are being shot in schools and play grounds by local terrorists. We have challenges, all we request from our friends is understanding and not to cause panic and fear.
America is spreading fear in your country and you are hailing them.
soon they will request to site a military camp in Nigeria and that will be the end of this country,.

watch out.
USA are planning something evil.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by darichlife: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:
If I were buhari I will summon USA ambassador to answer questions regarding the recent security fear they put on Nigerian, Has DSS been telling us when they want to arrest terrorists?

In 2014, the US lost track of a $500 million arms shipment destined for Yemen, that reached the Houthi militia by 'mistake'.

In 2021, the US left behind $7 billion of military equipment in Afghanistan by 'mistake'.
Try & connect the dots, those weapons were deliberately made to end up in the hands of the opposition. If they don't do that, then the war would end quickly, and so will the sale of more weapons by the US. The US left all those weapons in Afghanistan on purpose for civil wars to be fought among the different warlords. No wars can be fought without weapons.

The security challenges Nigeria faces today is a creation of US. If America had not destroyed Libya and murdered Ghadaffi, Nigeria will be a safer country by now. It is outrightly irresponsible. America, with 750 military bases in 80 countries is the most powerful military in the world yet it stayed 20 years in Afghanistan spent $2 trillion dollars but could not defeat the Taliban and had to leave in a hurry.
Nigeria with a meagre resources, a medium power military and very dedicated intelligence gathering units, have made Abuja save for a 7 years stretch, do we compare our agency, our infrastructure and experience with the CIA or FBI? only fools are doing that? America created Homeland Security after 911 because of failure in inter agency cooperation and allocated a huge budget yet on a daily basis American children are being shot in schools and play grounds by local terrorists. We have challenges, all we request from our friends is understanding and not to cause panic and fear.
soon they will request to site a military camp in Nigeria and that will be the end of this country,.

watch out.

America is not happy Nigeria is not disintegrating as fast as they want, they have tried every tactics but it keeps failing. They shall drown in their own blood.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by BATified2023: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
DSC7:
He said they promised to bring him down through the media or AK47 if he doesn't stop talking about the killings going on in Nigeria.....

Connect the dots.....
thats d emotional blackmail he uses every time

Is he d only pastor in Nigeria?
Y him every time?

He’s not even as vocal as oyedepo
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by JooEeL(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
I keep telling people to monitor ijele and OyigboUpdate

They know things concerning this eastern brutality...

Hahaa. E be like OyigboUpdate na boy-boy for either eastern politicians or media photographer / propagandist for the wildlife army.. Same thing with that confused guy naptu2. E don tay wey I don c dat one post. E be like that one been dey try sneak in president of Igbo extraction. Likely all Ibos, but anti-freedom and pro-One-Zoo.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by bjtinz: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Needless distraction.

Of course the so called prof ex is not behind it, he's nothing more than an ignorant loudmouthed buffoon who should be disregarded.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
JooEeL:

Hahaa. E be like OyigboUpdate na boy-boy for either eastern politicians or media photographer / propagandist for the wildlife army.. Same thing with that confused guy naptu2.

OyigboUpdate na just follower of ijele

He lives in port Harcourt... he is just one of those people who copy and paste without reasoning... they are just supporting their own

But I trust no one

My family knows

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:

watch out.

*Yawns*
Have you finished. Or e still remain. *Yawns*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by onuman: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
seunrebirth:
Calls have gone to the Nigerian police, the Department of State Services, DSS, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, and other relevant security organizations to immediately arrest and prosecute one Proff Ex, Ejele, and others following the recent brutal attack of popular Nigerian cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

No fewer than five persons were gunned down in the said attack last week, including police officers attached to the man of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcG0yTgif_o

Prior to the attack, Proff Ex and Ejele had in a recent video threatened to attack a number of Nigerian pastors and politicians, including Pastor Johnson Suleiman, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, Pastor David Oyedepo, Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe and a host of others.

Saying several unprintable things in a viral video, Proff Ex said he will finish his attack targets and their families and nothing will happen to him. He specifically mentioned a brother to Pastor Paul Enenche, Gen. John Enenche (Rtd), and vowed to finish his family.

He accused them, including Pastor Paul Enenche of intimidating people with their riches and affluence and vowed to shot down their private jets and blow it into pieces.

Since these videos were released online, Proff Ex and others threatening men of God have not been invited for questioning or any action taken to deter people from unleashing threats on innocent citizens unjustifiably.

However, some Nigerians worried by the turn of events in the country are calling for the immediate arrest of Proff Ex and Ejele to provide information on what they know about the recent attack on Johnson Suleiman.

While pleading that their names should not be mentioned in print, they want those who have crossed the line of decency in the use of their right to freedom of speech to be arrested and prosecuted.

They said such unguarded threats to be mitigated through adequate sanction so that citizens will not have to live in fear.

Several killings and kidnappings have been recorded since the beginning of this year and people like Proffx are believed to have a lot to say about the kidnappings because of his penchant for raining fire and brimstone in threats.

Source: https://e-newsdesk.com/nigerians-call-for-arrest-investigation-of-proff-ex-over-apostle-suleimans-attack-following-threats-to-men-of-god/

A Taliban-like move has been on in Nigeria since 1999 after the 12 northern sharia states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption and practice of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws.
The Taliban-like group has infiltrated Nigeria's election process through placement of Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to ride piggyback on Tinubu to succeed President Buhari.

Atiku is Plan B of Nigeria's Taliban-like group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by BRATISLAVA: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
The only pastor in Nigeria. Everyday, every year. This guy.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Stanbaba30: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
BATified2023:
Water don dey pass garri

Y always this suleiman guy? N some people still see this fraud as a man of God?

Just talk about anything evil n they will mention apostle suleiman,is he the only pastor in Nigeria?

Talk about olosho they will mention his name,talk about people who mingle politics with religion n ridicule the body of Christ n his name will still b dere,now I am very sure this guy have dipped his hands into a very dirty shady deal that they want him dead
Are you listening to your self? You simply sound insane sef..! Careful what you call to your self o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by BobbieZion(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Princeadebayo11:

Are you okay Sir? Always take your medication according to doctors prescriptions.

It was on FP twice niqqa..........
MODs noticed and corrected.

I am very ok,i don't do MEDs.
I am about going out to take my last joint of Arizona........so i will be fine.
Mind you i do data management which requires focus and accuracy.
Get it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by onuman: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
BATified2023:
Water don dey pass garri

Just talk about anything evil n they will mention apostle suleiman,is he the only pastor in Nigeria?

Talk about olosho they will mention his name,talk about people who mingle politics with religion n ridicule the body of Christ n his name will still b dere,now I am very sure this guy have dipped his hands into a very dirty shady deal that they want him dead

So your Tinubu who has a fellow Muslim as VP did not base his choice on religious calculations? Sense of a typical MURIC of SW.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Goodvibes007: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Since he claims some ministers tried to bribe him, let him name them. Atleast these ministers need to be held responsible for the murder of his co-travelers.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by BobbieZion(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Are you ok?

I am very Ok.
I observe like an owl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by PointZerom: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:

watch out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Benrosaria(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
I Stan for proff ex and ejele, if truly that’s what they fight for.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by fof1: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
BATified2023:
Water don dey pass garri

Has he ever or Did he Defraud You ? Broke asshole...Following d Crowd of Multitudes to Err is Damnably Dangerous...Mark ur Ways

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Mcbayo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:

watch out.
AMERICANS ARE FRENEMIES.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Preacherrr(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Very stupid talk! Why don't you ask those that are spreading the fake accusation all this questions?
BATified2023:
Water don dey pass garri

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Iykeabc(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Are you sure you read the post well? You comment as if you don't have sense or is your name affecting you?
BATified2023:
Water don dey pass garri

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by juman(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
The presidency and the military leaders see insecurity as big business.
They make billions from it.
They encourage it. They induce it.

I read online how many national assembly members getting contracts from the military to make money.
Those leaders desire insecurity for their selfish interest.
The insecurity will catch up with them one day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Bigheart042(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
The moment I saw your name I just realized that u will sound so stupid like the fool u are supporting for presidency

BATified2023:
Water don dey pass garri

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Preacherrr(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Just reading people's comments here, I just wonder if they are humans or wizards on social media. Imagine what they are posting concerning men of God. Make una leave pastors alone oooo. Pastor matter go break una neck o..
seunrebirth:
Calls have gone to the Nigerian police, the Department of State Services, DSS, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, and other relevant security organizations to immediately arrest and prosecute one Proff Ex, Ejele, and others following the recent brutal attack of popular Nigerian cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

No fewer than five persons were gunned down in the said attack last week, including police officers attached to the man of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcG0yTgif_o

Prior to the attack, Proff Ex and Ejele had in a recent video threatened to attack a number of Nigerian pastors and politicians, including Pastor Johnson Suleiman, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, Pastor David Oyedepo, Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe and a host of others.

Saying several unprintable things in a viral video, Proff Ex said he will finish his attack targets and their families and nothing will happen to him. He specifically mentioned a brother to Pastor Paul Enenche, Gen. John Enenche (Rtd), and vowed to finish his family.

He accused them, including Pastor Paul Enenche of intimidating people with their riches and affluence and vowed to shot down their private jets and blow it into pieces.

Since these videos were released online, Proff Ex and others threatening men of God have not been invited for questioning or any action taken to deter people from unleashing threats on innocent citizens unjustifiably.

However, some Nigerians worried by the turn of events in the country are calling for the immediate arrest of Proff Ex and Ejele to provide information on what they know about the recent attack on Johnson Suleiman.

While pleading that their names should not be mentioned in print, they want those who have crossed the line of decency in the use of their right to freedom of speech to be arrested and prosecuted.

They said such unguarded threats to be mitigated through adequate sanction so that citizens will not have to live in fear.

Several killings and kidnappings have been recorded since the beginning of this year and people like Proffx are believed to have a lot to say about the kidnappings because of his penchant for raining fire and brimstone in threats.

Source: https://e-newsdesk.com/nigerians-call-for-arrest-investigation-of-proff-ex-over-apostle-suleimans-attack-following-threats-to-men-of-god/
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Tradepunter2: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:

watch out.

Says the USELESS PROPAGANDA BSTD...

ITS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT WILL FALL ON THE SWORD OF YOUR EVIL AUTHORITARIAN....

USELESS LIAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by deepwater(f): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:

watch out.

Please stop the gross misinformation, America does not, I repeat! America does not bring back thier unused weapons or military equipment back to the USA from any foreign war zone during withdrawal and demob!!!!
As a matter of fact they are demilitarized and rendered inoperable before the US military would leave!

All these mistakes you are shouting
Please discuss only on subjects you have been trained upon. Otherwise you misinform people while sounding authoritative at that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Preacherrr(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
You got it right! His name is really affecting him. Wizards supporter.
Iykeabc:
Are you sure you read the post well? You comment as if you don't have sense or is your name affecting you?
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by juman(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pentecostal churches are mostly business entity.
So their pastor might be involved in a deal that the partners are not happy with the outcome of the deal.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by osazsky(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
BATified2023:
thats d emotional blackmail he uses every time

Is he d only pastor in Nigeria?
Y him every time?

He’s not even as vocal as oyedepo
tell oyedepo to leave his comfort zone Lagos and relocate to auchi Muslim community he must attend fellowship in his chc every sun in d midst of muslims.he wont survive 6 months
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
juman:
Pentecostal churches are mostly business entity.
So their pastor might be involved in a deal that the partners are not happy with the outcome of the deal.
most immans and Mohammed are into d biz of kidnapping for ransom and terrorism dss needs to investigate these pretenders called immans and child rapist too

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Preacherrr(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
his name is affecting his brain! Na only wizards him dey support
Stanbaba30:

Are you listening to your self? You simply sound insane sef..! Careful what you call to your self o.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Funflipper: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
gaby:
Mtcheeew....

E don comot for Abuja ministers with plenty cash for Ghana must go bags abi?

Make una continue to dey dribble una self with shagalo and deflecting attention...na una sabi

The first story didn't sell because it was poorly put together like his miracle money scam in Atlanta.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman by Funflipper: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
osazsky:
tell oyedepo to leave his comfort zone Lagos and relocate to auchi Muslim community he must attend fellowship in his chc every sun in d midst of muslims.he wont survive 6 months

Is omega the only church in auchi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / Lizzy Johnson Suleman And Her Children In UK For Vacation (Photos) / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.