Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

"operation Mermaid" Zero Hour For Ghadafi Begins. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "operation Mermaid" Zero Hour For Ghadafi Begins. (1923 Views)

A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? / Ghadafi, Hero Or Villain! (his Last Will) / About Ghadafi And Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"operation Mermaid" Zero Hour For Ghadafi Begins. by dinggle: 4:30am On Aug 21, 2011
After months of fighting "operation Mermaid" the code name for Tripoli take over has just began. News from within has it that Ghadafi has left Tripoli possibly via Russian sub-marine or to near by Tunisia. His phone call on to his supporters to go forward and destroy the "rats" was bad fueling speculations that he was calling from out side Tripoli. His spokesman was seen on the street rally supporters a routine usually carried out by Ghadafi or his sons. I'm very happy for the Libyan ppl that finally the end is near. They can soon begin the process of rebuilding the country. Africans leaders have failed in their duties to put pressure on Ghadafi and support the transitional council. I hope this will not affect the migrants will seek jobs in Libya when the dust settles.

* These guys are good in picking code names, Ghadafi sure looks like a mermaid.

Re: "operation Mermaid" Zero Hour For Ghadafi Begins. by jamace(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2011
This is what happens to a great man who will not listen to the voice of his people. Now, he is going to be a refugee some where or be hidding in a hole bunker like Saddam Hussein, and will be smoked out like a rat very soon.

African leaders have to wake up. Leadership should not be a do-or-die affair. Even If you mean well for your people, no matter how good your intention may be, once the people say "NO", please, respect their wishes.

I hope other African leaders are learning from this episode.

(1) (Reply)

Before Gej's Cabinet, Barth Nnaji Invented The 'e-design Concept' In The US / Two Unijos Students Shot Dead By Boko Haram / Tell Me One Reason Why Igbos Should Vote GEJ In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.