Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? (1219 Views)

Jerry Rawlings Blasts Premium Times Over 'irresponsible' Journalism / "operation Mermaid" Zero Hour For Ghadafi Begins. / Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? by yokiti: 5:41am On Oct 27, 2011
Fellow nairalanders,
Considering the leadership failure in our dear country, methink its time for we Nigerians to demand for a better life than the ones we are claiming to be enjoying from our leaders?

Our country Nigeria needs not to even be among the third world nations let alone be a poor masses state.

To what angle should we look at the problem bedeviling us, is it; spiritual, physical or even social?
History relayed it to us that; Jerry Rawlings freed His nation (at least to some extent) by killing some corrupt cabals in Ghana, the people of Libya just done that to their leader in person of colonel Muammar Ghaddafi (do hope they dont regret this in future because I strongly believe is a plot by the western world to recolonise Libya and milk them dry).

What solution will you suggest and support for Nigeria to be free from the shackles of visionless and corrupt leaders both in Government, Ivory Towers, Religious institutions, Traditional Institutions and our society at large?

May God bless Nigeria not only with God leaders but with active and progressive followers!
Re: A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? by circus: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2011
Hmmmm that kind thing,buh our problem is physical,there aint any spiritual thing there cos I think we are so spiritual in this country that I sometimes think the spiritual realm is also corrupt now.ALLAH SAVE NAIJA
Re: A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? by yokiti: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2011
Considering our attitude in Nigeria to religious things; i will say we are too religious but not Godly! Our leader will always make us to believe that there are spiritual forces beclouding the land. Methink we can only curb this by being godly and not religious as we are doing presently.

To the physical aspect; what can we say the factors are?, Is it love of money or covetousness that is making virtually all Nigerians to go crazy when is turn to money issue?
Re: A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? by tolu001: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
Jerry Rawlings type would do tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? by yokiti: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
I do hope that Jerry rawlings type will happen and be beneficial to us all. but what are we going to call the unsuccessful coup by major Kaduna Nzeogwu?

Ethnicity and betrayal may hinder it success!

(1) (Reply)

Northern Leaders At Kaduna Confab Lament ‘decline Of Arewa’. NC Tribes Absent! / Join Nigeria Revolutional rally. / Nairalanders Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.