Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. (1193 Views)

Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Vulturereloaded: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubu supporters want to play the ethnic card. They say every yoruba will vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba.

Then if Every Hausa/ Fulani votes Atiku, because he is one of them, who will win?

Now Peter Obi is sure of at least 40 million votes, that makes him winner.

Now If the remaining voters from the North vote Atiku, and SE and SS vote Atiku, How will Tinubu come second?

So Peter Obi first.

Atiku second with Northern votes, some SE, Some SS, Some SW.

Tinubus- Only SW votes.

6 Likes

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by lhordspy: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Do you have sense? With this nonsense you type, walahi i dont think so.

Call your kid and ask him/her if it is comprehendable.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Vulturereloaded: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Do you have sense? With this nonsense you type, walahi i dont think so?

Tinubu's defeat is more glaring than ever before.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Nyamuri: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hahahhahahahahahahah grin grin grin

Guy wlh me too I confuse fa!

I think his phone most have been in his pocket when it was typed
lhordspy:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Jogs1900: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Today's move by Asiwaju dey pain some people I swear....It seems some people don't know that there are Yorubas in the north as well... Infact we in the north knows that the north is not one as most people think...I was expecting him to say Northeast because that's were Atiku is from...I pray Asiwaju wins next year election....Even if its only south west votes he wins, Asiwaju has really done well for his tribe...He is someone worthy of emulation in the school of politics...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Nyamuri: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Guy pls go back and edit again! Haba! Even an illiterate won't write this trash
Vulturereloaded:

Tinubu's defeat is more glaring than ever before.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by ecolime(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
All SWs vote Tinubu? Very funny joke
Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by buckeyemedia: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
ecolime:
All SWs vote Tinubu? Very funny joke
Not 100% absolute, but APC will win the whole South West, and 3 quarters of Northern Nigeria, Abubakar Atiku, The Raila Odinga of Nigeria, the man that spent all his wealth playing politics.

He has gone to America to collect his remaining money and sell what is left of his properties in Maryland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Vulturereloaded: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jogs1900:

Today's move by Asiwaju dey pain some people I swear....It seems some people don't know that there are Yorubas in the north as well... Infact we in the north knows that the north is not one as most people think...I was expecting him to say Northeast because that's were Atiku is from...I pray Asiwaju wins next year election....Even if its only south west votes he wins, Asiwaju has really done well for his tribe...He is someone worthy of emulation in the school of politics...

The north is more than ready to reward Tinubu for betraying the south.

He sowed betrayal with Goodluck jonathan, he will reap it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Vulturereloaded: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Not 100% absolute, but APC will win the whole South West, and 3 quarters of Northern Nigeria, Abubakar Atiku, The Raila Odinga of Nigeria, the man that spent all his wealth playing politics.

He has gone to America to collect his remaining money and sell what is left of his properties in Maryland.

Make i quote u, ahead of the result.
Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by buckeyemedia: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jogs1900:

Today's move by Asiwaju dey pain some people I swear....It seems some people don't know that there are Yorubas in the north as well... Infact we in the north knows that the north is not one as most people think...I was expecting him to say Northeast because that's were Atiku is from I pray Asiwaju wins next year election.... Even if its only south west votes he wins, Asiwaju has really done well for his tribe...He is someone worthy of emulation in the school of politics...
The day he chose Shettima, was the very day he won the general election, one must have foresight, not like those blind Pdp and ex pdp members in the Labor Parry.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by buckeyemedia: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Make i quote u, ahead of the result.
Any day, any time Amigo you can quote me, Hope93 reincarnated, landslide victory, no honor amongst thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by parkervero(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Tinubu supporters want to play the ethnic card. They say every yoruba will vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba.

Then if Every Hausa/ Fulani votes Atiku, because he is one of them, who will win?

Now If the remaining voters from the North vote Atiku, and SE and SS vote Atiku, How will Tinubu come second?

So Peter Obi first.

Tinubus- Only SW votes.

You have to be specific with the North you are talking about. If you had said North East vs South West, it will make sense.

2 Likes

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by XerXers: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Thiefnubuu's recoiling to his SW enclave. National politics is still strange to yorubas. Igbos rejection of the failure called Buhari and Buhari's personal vendetta against igbos is the only thing sustaining yorubas in national politics. As Buhari leaves, yorubas will be kicked back to regional enclave where they have always belonged

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by buckeyemedia: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
XerXers:
Thiefnubuu's recoiling to his SW enclave. National politics is still strange to yorubas. Igbos rejection of the failure called Buhari and Buhari's personal vendetta against igbos is the only thing sustaining yorubas in national politics. As Buhari leaves, yorubas will be kicked back to regional enclave where they have always belonged
Bitter spiteful Ipobian, no wonder you are an oblivious Obidient Biafran.

Nonsense, you are worse than a charcoal Pot calling kettle black, you should have stuck with your Biafra agitation, but no, you and your hypocrite agitators are now eyeing President of the Zoo Republic?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Jogs1900: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Let's wait till February na...Did you hear of the wotowoto between APC and PDP when Atiku came to Kaduna 2 weeks ago?I Kno PDP won't find it easy in Kaduna next year because I live there.

1 Like

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by ChangetheChange: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubu automatically loses the election, if he loses the North, he can't win any state in the traditional PDP regions and Christian dominated regions of south South and South East with his dead on arrival Muslim Muslim ticket

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Rekhina(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
XerXers:
grin grin so tinubu is now a cook tree boa that recoils?. grin

1 Share

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Innocentman86: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Who will vote for that ritualisst,theiff and occulticc illiteratesd.
He will lose and continue to make his tribe men and women slavves for the remaining Sicky Sicky life he has after that his wife s woman from SS/se will make those cowords her slavve
Cowordly fearr fearr yoru very bad people.
Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by faceland: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tune on those private Nigerian TV channels... They hardly mention Tinubu. He is only on Twitter and Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Vulturereloaded: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2022
XerXers:

As simple as ABC.
Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by JoeNL22(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Exactly...God bless you
Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by Kyase(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

So Peter Obi first.

Tinubus- Only SW votes.

Una never start lectures ?

Inside the 95 million voters
Only about 30 millions are real voters
The rest are ghost voters or even dead

1 Like

Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by BATified2023: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Do you have sense? With this nonsense you type, walahi i dont think so.

Call your kid and ask him/her if it is comprehendable.
the guy lacks sense
Re: If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. by BATified2023: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

So Peter Obi first.

Tinubus- Only SW votes.
Shebi obi already have 40 million votes in d bag now

U need not worry about others again alaye

(1) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri, Kayamo On Tinubu Drug Case...imagine If Tinubu Was IGBO / Ex Delta Speaker Monday Igbuya Decamps To Apc / The 100 Most Searched People On Google In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.