Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) (29482 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Naijalarry: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvshLO8s2i8

Bola Tinubu, All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, says Abia electorates owe him votes while dismissing Labour Party’s Peter Obi as his “tenant” in Lagos.

The APC flag bearer said, as Mr Obi’s “landlord,” he is waiting for the presidential poll to trump his opponent.

An overlord in Lagos, Mr Tinubu continues to exert immense influence on the levers of power in the state.

“You see Lagos how e be? Go there now. You will not want to come back. The man wet won run in Labour Party (Peter Obi), he no fit stay in Anambra,” boasted Mr Tinubu, a former Lagos governor.

“He moved to Lagos. And I am his landlord. I no de worry am. I just dey wait for the day I beat am for election.”

He urged APC supporters and members in Abia to ensure the party’s victory in the February 25 and March 11 elections.

“For president, you vote for me. On March 11, they will bring governorship. But before then, on the day you are voting for president, you must vote for senator, right? APC. You will vote for us. After that, go home,” Mr Tinubu told the cheering crowd.

The APC presidential standard-bearer added, “You owe me. You owe me. You owe Nigeria three fingerprints. One, president. Put am. Second, senator. Put am. Symbol: broom, broom, broooooom.”

The former Lagos governor made this statement at Tuesday’s APC rally in Abia.

Mr Tinubu, 70, is contesting the presidential race against frontline candidates, including Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP), Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP).

The former Lagos governor and APC national leader believes it is his “turn” to be Nigeria’s president despite being assailed by corruption and drug trafficking allegations.

His frail physical and mental conditions have also raised questions about his capacity to preside over Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country.

Source- https://gazettengr.com/igbos-owe-me-votes-peter-obi-is-my-tenant-in-lagos-tinubu-says/

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by slimfit1(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Lagos use to be the capital so stop saying rubbish when the law allows anyone to live anywhere, this statement is wrong and should not be allowed in politics.

541 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Racoon(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2023
A man from Irajigbi-Osun State but who so denied his geneology that he became a fugitive claiming landlord in Lagos.

486 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by worldTina(f): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2023
This man should go and sleep abeg

Is it about your school projects, power point presentation, thesis, proposal's, research writing and plagiarism check, please check my signature for contact details

232 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2023
You came to campaign
Yet you insult an entire region

440 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Stella77(f): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2023
cheesyWe just dey watch you

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Ojiofor: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Just like you no fit stay for Iragbiji you old drugie JK.
Person wey trek from Osun state to Lagos state that year and vowed never to return again not even in casket get mouth dey claim Lagos landlord.

237 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by karnap(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Another selfish emi lekan thing
The idea of entitlement is what is killing this APC grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Osibanjo would have say something different
He would have give APC some good taste.

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by KUNZEH(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2023
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2023
grin If Tinubu mistakenly win this election, igbos go see shege for his hand

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Obi lives in Onitsha
Has a house in Lagos

Tinubu is from Osun
He lives in Lagos
He has a house in Abuja

Buhari is from Kastina
He has a house in Daura
He lives in Kaduna
He has a house in Abuja

GEJ is from Bayelsa
He has a house in his hometown
He has a house in Port Harcourt
He lives in Abuja

I don't know when is now a crime for Nigerians to live anywhere in Nigeria

372 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by StrongAlphMale: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu is a Big Fool. He talks like a stacked illiterate.

The number of votes APC will get in this election will determine the number of mad people we have in this country

231 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by owobokiri(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2023
SpatialKing:
Obi lives in Onitsha
Has a house in Lagos

Tinubu is from Osun
He lives in Lagos
He has a house in Abuja

Buhari is from Kastina
He has a house in Daura
He lives in Kaduna
He has a house in Abuja

I don't know when is now a crime for Nigerians to live anywhere in Nigeria

Don't mind the drug addict.
He doesn't know what he's saying..
The distance between Tinupoos brain and his mouth is as long as third mainland bridge..

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2023
“You see Lagos how e be? Go there now. You will not want to come back. The man wet won run in Labour Party (Peter Obi), he no fit stay in Anambra,” boasted Mr Tinubu, a former Lagos governor.

“He moved to Lagos. And I am his landlord. I no de worry am. I just dey wait for the day I beat am for election.”

Like HE Peter Obi, bring your investment and talent to Lagos and the Southwest. You, your family and investments are safe in the SW and your investments are guaranteed of great returns.

Invest in Lagos and SW today!

Thank you and may God bless you.
check my signature for free stuffs!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by opalu: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lol and he owes igbos the presidency.

If tinubu was a man of honour he will endorse Peter Obi immediately. grin

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by socialmediaman: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Even Hope Uzodinma couldn't hold back his embarrassment at the trash talk grin

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Na your papa Igbos owe vote , useless thief

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by GOTVee: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
sad
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by directonpc(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Always entitled!

33 Likes

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Jestin: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Anytime this man open his mouth, one rubbish must fall out

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Leoniine(f): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin

Urchins love to claim how 'smart' and knowledgeable Tinupoo is in political games, but na everytime he dey mention Obi's name, giving him publicity.

Meanwhile, even as Obi has CIVILLY attacked the other candidates, not for once has he called their names, yet we know he's referring to them.

So watin be this wey Tinubu dey do? Political creativity in za mud, LMAO.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Tecnophone: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ok

28 Likes

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by iwaeda: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvshLO8s2i8

Source- https://gazettengr.com/igbos-owe-me-votes-peter-obi-is-my-tenant-in-lagos-tinubu-says/

Entitlement mentality. Same way Oluomo and co are using to disturb peace. If he were God, ati daran niyen. grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by ytdivine(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
APC wants to rescue Nigeria from APC. We must not continue this way. Petrol now is #320 per litre.
Vote wisely.
From consumption to Production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_OCqQ94Oeo

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by tydi(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin
No! he must be joking. I think the fulanis and kingsmen he put to power owe him votes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by christejames(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Agbado master you think Igbos are like your hungry urchins that move to the commands of an amoral leader like you? 😂 😂 😂

The dullest Igbo man is wiser and smarter than the most acclaimed learned urchin cool 😎... You can even mention Keyamo here! 😁

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by backtovillage: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Of course
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Karlirk: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
If there is no marginalisation and there was no Civil War, do you think Lagos would have matched Anambra State?

They owe you a load of shit for not respecting their turn to be President.

Even if they should owe any votes, it should be to a sane and good-hearted Yoruba man, and not a ramshackle, doddering, crumpled and dark-souled drug lord.

You will not win so that Nigerians will not raise children who will believe there is no reward for pursuing good and non-criminal acts.

35 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.