Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

My Favorite Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Favorite Nigerians (379 Views)

My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. / APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Favorite Nigerians by omonnakoda: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
These are the people I find the funniest , most easy going and easiest to hang out with. Perhaps also the most open and friendliest

It is not an ethnic group or tribe rather a state

The people I think everyone is able to get on with and no one hates

The good people of Delta state. Great people all of them
One of the most educated people
A state of achievers
Though they have not had good governors

I love you

(1) (Reply)

Global Map Of Electricity Access / U.S. Court Releases Certified True Copies Of Bola Tinubu's Drug Dealing Case / Breaking: Anambra Newspaper Vendors Call For Soludo’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.