Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium (1284 Views)

I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium by 1stExplorer: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
This vlog is about my first week in Manchester and it was really eventful and beautiful. Here a link to the vlog. I hope you enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPbfG0FAXM4

1 Like

Re: My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium by Abdujapha(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
1stExplorer:
This vlog is about my first week in Manchester and it was really eventful and beautiful. Here a link to the vlog. I hope you enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPbfG0FAXM4

Welcome to the theatre of DREAMS!
Re: My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium by hooged: 1:04am On Nov 01, 2022
Hope go be there this weekend
Re: My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium by payjoe: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
I have lived in Manchester for close to 10 years now. I have lived in London and other cities too. I see you are loving it here already. Have you been to the Trafford Centre? The lakes in Rochdale and Oldham are also places of interests especially in Summer (Rochdale and Oldham are part of the 10 boroughs that make up Greater Manchester. The night life is also fun too. The Halloween weekend was eventual in town.
Re: My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium by payjoe: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
There's the bon-fire Night coming up. There's also the lighting of Christmas lights in every area coming up and You have the Christmas Markets opening soon. I will love Manchester as a student�
Re: My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium by cucumbar: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
I’ve not been to the UK before, but I think it’s a boring place with nothing much to see compared to places like Paris and Barcelona.
Re: My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium by payjoe: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2022
cucumbar:
I’ve not been to the UK before, but I think it’s a boring place with nothing much to see compared to places like Paris and Barcelona.

How would you know that if you've not been in the UK before. I have been to Paris and some places in Spain (Alicante, Valencia and Benidorm) and some other European cities. Trust me, the UK is not boring. My work and some times social life takes me around the UK quite often and there are lots of places of Interest in these four Nations.

1 Like

Re: My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium by cucumbar: 1:29am On Nov 03, 2022
payjoe:

How would you know that if you've not been in the UK before. I have been to Paris and some places in Spain (Alicante, Valencia and Benidorm) and some other European cities. Trust me, the UK is not boring. My work and some times social life takes me around the UK quite often and there are lots of places of Interest in these four Nations.
well, I use to watch travel videos on YouTube extensively before I decide which country to visit on holidays. I’ve never found anything interesting that will compel me to visit the Uk. I enjoyed my trip to nairobi and Cape Town/ Johannesburg more than trips to Europe.
I’m thinking it just have to do with personal interests anyway.
Re: My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium by VictorUSA(m): 2:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Stop disturbing us. Manchester wey you visit na heaven? What is wrong with all these half-witted kids?
Re: My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium by VictorUSA(m): 2:10am On Nov 03, 2022
cc: justwise DisGuy push to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Rescheduling Has Been A Challenge / Agent Has Reported Me To Immigration / Rwanda's First Female Pilot Takes To The Skies At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.