Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) (1692 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by XerXers: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Naka, Gwer West LGA Benue state.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by lhordspy: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Defection rally without party logo or flag grin

The last pics is different, that wasnt even in benue state. It has been taken long ago.

Try again. This one don fail cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by incandescentena: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lol..
Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by Iniemi: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
First mass defection from other party to Labour party

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by begoniaa: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:
. smiley

Getting ready to say something stewpid, no doubt. undecided

15 Likes

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by XerXers: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
XerXers:
Naka, Gwer West LGA Benue state.
Na lie!.......Agbadorians, Jagabanits and paid urchins...Food is ready

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by jenniferjude613: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Full force

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:

The last pics is different, that wasnt even in benue state. It has been taking long ago.

tongue

You may probably thinks you've made a good point but you have actually shows the level of your ignorance tongue undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by ChangetheChange: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin grin grin
Where is ur source.
This one na ZOMBIEdient rally... audio defections
Small ynash dey shake oh

1 Like

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by begoniaa: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:

The last pics is different, that wasnt even in benue state. It has been taking long ago.

You should take your English seriously as much as you carry Agbadonomics and Marketing for head o. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by XerXers: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:

The last pics is different, that wasnt even in benue state. It has been taken long ago.

Okay. It's a season of propaganda you know. I copied from Facebook support group
Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by lhordspy: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

You should take your English seriously as much as you carry Agbadonomics and Marketing for head o. grin

Na mistake, werey.

E pain am.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by lhordspy: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
XerXers:

Okay. It's a season of propaganda you know. I copied from Facebook support group

Typical zombiedient. Always copying and joining the noise without first verifying it.

It sums up everything about the movement, zombidient.

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by begoniaa: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Na mistake, werey.

E pain am.. cheesy

Na so, because I no pass through school at all, abi? grin

Oju eja doesn't know there's a difference between typographical and grammatical error.

If you no know am; you no know am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by fiizznation: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
First time. It shouldn't be only PDP and APC. I was having a chat with a brother here in Kano, he said he will vote LP.
I was really surprised because he wasn't joking/bluffing. Congrats LP!

I bet he will be the only person that will vote LP in Kano. It will be a very big miracle if LP could get 50,000 votes in the entire North. 75% of northern Christians vote PDP in every general election and I don't think anything will change this time around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by lhordspy: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Na so, because I no pass through school at all, abi? grin

Oju eja doesn't know there's a difference between typographical and grammatical error.

If you no know am; you no know am.

Emeka, you are still crying?

I thought i apologised already. Abi are we not friends again?

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by begoniaa: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Typical zombiedient. Always copying and joining the noise without first verifying it.

cc: Seunmsg
Wwwihy
Plaindealer

I think your brother is speaking to you guys. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by begoniaa: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Emeka, you are still crying?

I thought i apologised already. Abi are we not friends again?

Kamoru Abdullahi, I know thee not, ye worker of iniquity. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by lhordspy: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Kamoru Abdullahi, I know thee not, ye worker of iniquity . grin

Mpkuruimiri did not revealed that to you for sure.

That means Chin-chin is worrying your head

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by begoniaa: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Mpkuruimiri did not revealed that to you for sure.

That means Chin-chin is worrying your head

The same way Agbado Bitters tell you say I be "Emeka?"

Nahh, soldier and fire ants dey do orgy for inside your own brain. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Please which region is Tinubu strong hold?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
fiizznation:
First time. It shouldn't be only PDP and APC. I was having a chat with a brother here in Kano, he said he will vote LP.

I bet he will be the only person that will vote LP in Kano. It will be a very big miracle if LP could get 50,000 votes in the entire North. 75% of northern Christians vote PDP in every general election and I don't think anything will change this time around.

I'm not telling you this for you to believe me..
But Obi will get more than 100k votes in Atiku's backyard of Adamawa state.

I can't wait for Nov 3rd to come and go so I can return back to base and begin my personal rugged campaign for Obi in Adamawa state..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by XerXers: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Verify by yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by ifihearam: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
LOL..zombies and lies

only a fool will defect from PDP or apc to laborers in vain

1 Like

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by Period007(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
ifihearam:
LOL..zombies and lies

only a fool will defect from PDP or apc to laborers in vain
Pain Pain Pain Pain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by StrongandMighty: 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Please which region is Tinubu strong hold?
agbado no get any stronghold... He has been rejected both home and abroad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by PureMe01: 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:

We know thiefnubuu agbado dogs aren't smart to grab but we also understand the pains you are currently going through which made you type this above. You never expected it my guy.

Keep weeping till 2027

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by Nyamuri: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
That person deserves to be stoned to death! His voting an enemy of the north.. a candidate who oversaw the death of northerners, destruction of central mosque and burning of their markets

He even stopped northerners from burying those killed, he wanted to introduce IF card for northerners.. even locked up El-Rufai
fiizznation:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nyamuri:
That person deserves to be stoned to death! His voting an enemy of the north.. a candidate who oversaw the death of northerners, destruction of central mosque and burning of their markets

He even stopped northerners from burying those killed, he wanted to introduce IF card for northerners.. even locked up El-Rufai
omo this Yoruba Muslim is pained.
hahahahaha
that tactic is already stale to the northerns

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by BATified2023: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:

u know igbos deceive themselves a lot

Same way trump is still coming to conduct referendum in Nigeria
Re: Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures) by dododawa1: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2022
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Caught Lying About Tinubu's "Chicago University" Degree / Thousands Of APC Supports In Plateau State Decamps To Labour Party / Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.