Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Meetup And Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meetup And Mingle (697 Views)

Matured Whatsapp Group To Mingle And Network … 30years Above Only / March Born, Get In Here And Mingle / Kaduna Sex Meetup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meetup And Mingle by Yinkaolola: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hi guys,

I’ve been looking for a thread where I can meet friends. I am a lady. I need female friends from age 28-31. I work remotely and spend most of my time indoors. I need friends that I can hangout with, hit the gym together, talk about our life goals and all that. I need friends that lives in Magodo, Ikosi, Ikeja , and nearby places. I am financially stable. I want friends that are also financially okay and ambitious. Please reply here and I’ll contact you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Meetup And Mingle by parkervero(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yinkaolola:
Hi guys,

I’ve been looking for a thread where I can meet friends. I am a lady. I need female friends from age 28-31. I work remotely and spend most of my time indoors. I need friends that I can hangout with, hit the gym together, talk about our life goals and all that. I need friends that lives in Magodo, Ikosi, Ikeja , and nearby places. I am financially stable. I want friends that are also financially okay and ambitious. Please reply here and I’ll contact you.

Thanks

If no lady shows up, why not a guy? 09032725843 don't call only WSP
Re: Meetup And Mingle by Munachimso30(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
parkervero:

You dey look for who you go nack madness comot im body grin
Re: Meetup And Mingle by parkervero(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Munachimso30:

You dey look for who you go nack madness comot im body grin

We are talking about friendship here. She might be a SWE, too.

But seriously, you have dirty mind. May God forgive you
Re: Meetup And Mingle by Munachimso30(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
parkervero:

We are talking about friendship here. She might be a SWE, too.

But seriously, you have dirty mind. May God forgive you

Choir master grin
Re: Meetup And Mingle by Yinkaolola: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
parkervero:

Most want a relationship or nack. I don’t want. I want FRIENDS
Re: Meetup And Mingle by parkervero(m): 5:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Yinkaolola:

Most want a relationship or nack. I don’t want. I want FRIENDS
That's the hand I stretch out to you. Remember, some ladies want to nack you, too. I hope you know that?

Just chat me up.
Re: Meetup And Mingle by Yinkaolola: 6:09am On Oct 31, 2022
parkervero:

That's the hand I stretch out to you. Remember, some ladies want to nack you, too. I hope you know that?

Just chat me up.

Not interested
Re: Meetup And Mingle by parkervero(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2022
Yinkaolola:

Not interested
Okay
Re: Meetup And Mingle by Munachimso30(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2022
grin them reject am
Re: Meetup And Mingle by iWriteInc(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Meetup And Mingle by Munachimso30(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Men dey share number now like mahd
Christmas is near abeg grin
Brain go tell ya the rest
Re: Meetup And Mingle by dan4oster120(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Yinka can I please be that friend you looking for...No idle and negative conversation but a friend you can talk to about life and everything...I am aswell financially stable not a financially struggling...I live not too far from you (Oworoshoki).…I will be glad if you can give me a chance.. I promise I won't burn my bridges with you no matter what.
Re: Meetup And Mingle by dan4oster120(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Here is my number..08140159136
dan4oster120:
Yinka can I please be that friend you looking for...No idle and negative conversation but a friend you can talk to about life and everything...I am aswell financially stable not a financially struggling...I live not too far from you (Oworoshoki).…I will be glad if you can give me a chance.. I promise I won't burn my bridges with you no matter what.

Re: Meetup And Mingle by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
I have my sister she is akwaibom call her on 0813-204-9633 Eno James..so beautiful..she wants marriage not hookup..virgin and good Christian woman...lives in Okota Lagos also on WhatsApp..
Re: Meetup And Mingle by escapellee(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
You deserve a better treat .get a good sensual massage to make you feel good. With lots more. Call or Whatsapp anywhere in lag. 09055855092
Re: Meetup And Mingle by Chinedum300: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
+2348163354021
Re: Meetup And Mingle by Frida09(f): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hi Yinka....kindly reach out to me, I live around Ikeja axis and fits your criteria, thanks
Yinkaolola:
Hi guys,

Thanks
Re: Meetup And Mingle by domwas2(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Friend is good is my native name.
Re: Meetup And Mingle by Yinkaolola: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Frida09:
Hi Yinka....kindly reach out to me, I live around Ikeja axis and fits your criteria, thanks

Can you send me a message on WhatsApp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Post Your Most Favourite Babe In Nairaland Here (Popularity Poll) / If U Are In Love With Somebody How Will U Approach Her, Imean When U're Really I / Match Making : Ladies Want Boy/f 22 +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.