Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match (40577 Views)

Nigeria Thrashes Guinea 1-6 In Conakry (women's U17 World Cup Qualifier) / Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea / The Moment Pogba Crashed Lukaku And Rashford Interview After Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by phemmyfour: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2022
whytediamond:
Just imagine a world without football grin
Olympics brings the World together. Some countries will never qualify for any fifa tournament but Olympics do showcase them
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by membranus: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I said it.

if most of our super falcons still feeds from hand to mouth who are those flamingos
this country is a failure of a country.
all they know is loot upon loot.
if this country miss the opportunity to elect a good leader then trust me nothing will salvage it again.

And who is the "good leader" among the 3 leading contenders? They are all bunch of crooks!
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Zeezenho: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2022
The German girls are real 17 years old girls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by ufuosman(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2022
Nice one
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by FireUpNow(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2022
Nice one .
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Robinmido(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2022
That's how it supposed to be. No bad blood
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by fcbelle72(f): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=naptu2 post=118004553]This seems to have become a tradition with Nigerian football teams. The Super Eagles have often danced with their opponents after winning football matches.

Ruth David @ruthdav Nice one girls, butbas you are dancing please make contacts with those yenkee girls, they could be your visa out of this buhari's bandits nigeria
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Samunique(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2022
grin

Those German girls eh grin

One of our girls was throwing a jab at one of the Germans and said, "this one e be like say e don teh wey dey cage am for house". cheesy
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by fcbelle72(f): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=naptu2 post=118004553]This seems to have become a tradition with Nigerian football teams. The Super Eagles have often danced with their opponents after winning football matches.

Ruth David @ruthdav Nice one girls, but as you are dancing please make contacts with those yenkee girls, they could be your visa out of this buhari's bandits nigeria , if na me i go find one sweet lesbian bae , and marry her asap, so green papper go sure
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Samunique(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2022
Ventura1:
Congratulations!
That's Nigeria first medal in any Female football competition on the global stage.
No sir, we've come 2nd twice with the falconets .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by BABANGBALI: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
these ones look fresh and take away
when some of dem open dem pusssssssy for you, you go run.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by akwesenana: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2022
whytediamond:
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by akwesenana: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2022
whytediamond:
I for don die since. embarassed
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Caseywilliams(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2022
BarrElChapo:
Sportsmanship kiss

These Europeans and their flat bums though grin

That's this llaw that says Nobody is perfect/Complete for this life... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by FLYFIRE(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The same way Obi-Datti will dance their way to Aso rock after defeating Tinubu and Atikulooter tongue undecided
You are WRONG sir....IT IS NOT ONLY OBI-DATTI BUT ALL RIGHT THINKING NIGERIANS THAT WILL CELEBRATE NIGERIA'S VICTORY THAT DAY grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by BABANGBALI: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2022
Dem try

8 years relationship don end because of genotype, wetin u for don ask on the first date but Smirnoff and catfish no gree u focus. Issorite! ���
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Olat4421: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2022
Ventura1:
Congratulations!
That's Nigeria first medal in any Female football competition on the global stage.
fake news,try to verify something first b4 putting Dem online. Nigeria has won silver twice at fifa women under 20 world cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by BarrElChapo(m): 9:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Caseywilliams:

That's this llaw that says Nobody is perfect/Complete for this life... grin grin grin

True cheesy
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by ARB2022: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2022
This is lovely,that is the spirit of sportsmanship.i hail the Germans lad.Black can't do this if they lost,else they will criticize them for the act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by babtoundey(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Oyinbos are lovely characters. Always willing to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Oluelite(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Football is a game of love.
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Karnice600: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2022
duduade:
Germany girls looking fresh and young

Our own girls looking like aje pako pikins

I smiled while watching these videos

Congratulations to both teams ...

If you’re ill see the doctor. Stop this nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by davozo: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2022
Beautiful...... The Nigerian spirit is so contagious......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Emola12(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2022
whytediamond:
nah me for dey happy pass aswear because sports bet want to kill me now nah small remain imagine make Leeds dey beat Liverpool for their home and make Brighton dey beat Chelsea 4--1 make real Madrid dey play draw with Girona no be hypertension be dat I don use all my 18 thousands naira salary play bet finish
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Ferrarilord: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Very nice to watch grin
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2022
BABANGBALI:
when some of dem open dem pusssssssy for you, you go run.
u go carry Dem enter shower first. U will be like baby let's play a game,let's go shower together ..inside the game u fit use ur hand even help am wash her pu.ssy well with style

The point is the body looks good and clean but yes most can be unhygienic. Me sef don bang oyinbo before well na especially Asians those days... During winter these ladies dont bath
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by victme1(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2022
So nice.
The world can be a better place.
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2022
davozo:
Beautiful...... The Nigerian spirit is so contagious......
Entertainment spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by allytinted: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Football!!
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Basalt(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2022
With ALL MY HEART

I LOVE Germany!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by Kog45(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Hope to see nairaland tribal QWERTY warriors dancing together after 2023 elections.
Re: Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match by vickydevoka(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2022
Icumsa45:

For real?
For me to mention jos you will know I’m not lying. Bcus over 50 percent of jos residents are footballers. I based in Abuja went to see my family then. Buh now I’m no longer in 9ja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. / The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation / Women World Cup: USA Team Welcomed Home By Thousands Of Fans In New York(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.