Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released (23283 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by jamace(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2022
HardMirror:
lol. Rubbish as usual

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by HardMirror(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=jamace post=118010054][/quote]you be mumu. Is this atiku asking for amnesty for bandits? I asked for evidence if where atiku asked fg to give bandits amnesty
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Relaxnrethink: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Evil knows no bound.

Vote wisely
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by clydecarson(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Pelli:
Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to feed. We have been hungry since this week pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful. May God almighty bless you and come to your aid as you have come to ours
G.T Bank -Anna

Were you kidnapped?so go and get a job and stop this your scam,,,na everyday you and your brother no dey chop

Why is the bank name Anna and you claim to be male,kwantinu
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by iiifedimma(f): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2022
Pelli:
Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to feed. We have been hungry since this week pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful. May God almighty bless you and come to your aid as you have come to ours
G.T Bank -Anna

You are are aiding this fraudster seriously
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Unrated900(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Pelli:
G.T Bank -Anna

Better go and work Instead first of begging your future here.
How do you derive pleasure and leisure in begging,
Rubbish.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by jamace(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2022
HardMirror:
you be mumu. Is this atiku asking for amnesty for bandits? I asked for evidence if where atiku asked fg to give bandits amnesty
I will not discourse with ill-bred people like you. Go away with your insult.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Bigchristo: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2022
ISTP:

https://punchng.com/lagos-ibadan-expressway-students-fundraise-ransom-kidnapped-mates-released/
they should keep voting wrong people n think they’re doing us, we all are going suffer the bad government, Kidnappings and terrorism knows no tribe religion or political affiliation
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Teejayadex: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2022
Iwedunloye:

Go and count them where they are kept

You are a mumu boy. When boko haram kidnapped chibok girls on April 14 2014, i knew you are very young then but we all knew they were 274 in numbers, while 57 escaped and 107 released in 2018, that's transparency, we know digits.

The train attack after 8 years we don't know numbers anymore, we just keep hearing different batches of release according to how the family pay the ransom.

You see you people that are supporting the evil in this country, may what you support happen to you.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Ance4Liverpool: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tomorrow they will still come out to shout jagaban up and down.
Vote wisely oooo if you like.
What i know is that Obidient is better than sacrifice.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Obyino: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Renewed hope
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by HardMirror(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
jamace:
I will not discourse with ill-bred people like you. Go away with your insult.
lol. Bloody liars. Run away you shameless liar. You claimed atiku asked the fg to give amnesty to bandits i asked for evidence, look at the nonsense you sent to me. Is that post an evidence of atiku asking for amnesty?
Shameless liar
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by jamace(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
HardMirror:
lol. Bloody liars. Run away you shameless liar. You claimed atiku asked the fg to give amnesty to bandits i asked for evidence, look at the nonsense you sent to me. Is that post an evidence of atiku asking for amnesty?
Shameless liar
https://www.nairaland.com/1980114/list-people-demanded-boko-haram grin

You only know how to insult, you can not even use Google. I pity you . angry

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by RomanGreen: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lanretoye:
if obi doesn't become president I promise to donate a coffin for u,incase you have cardiac attack.

No need to donate a coffin coz you'll need it in your household, it'll come in handy for you and your people . Cry me a river
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by cherishmichael: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obi will make a better president and keep Nigeria safe.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by jamace(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
HardMirror:
do you know that the site you cited as your source claiming atiku asked for for amnesty for bandits is not working?

Stupid people like you are best ignored
Keep exposing your lack of home training to the whole world.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by Ijb11: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
Really
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released by HardMirror(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
jamace:
Keep exposing your lack of home training to the whole world.
lol. Bloody liar. What a shame. Cooking up lies thinking that makes you something. Now that you have been challenged to provide evidence you are throwing red herrings everywhere. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State / Woman Arrested For Trafficking Underage Girls To Ghana For Prostitution / Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.