Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman (17579 Views)

Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by PrinceOfLagos: 7:40am On Oct 31, 2022
Loads of rubbish from a Tinubu slave

The north don't care about this loads of nonsense
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tunde Rahman has been Tinubu's spokesperson for quite a while now

That's loyalty

That is loyalty.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Tinubumustfail: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

That's loyalty

Tilumpu urchies on panic mood and trying so hard to market the unelectable
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Tinubumustfail: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2022
frank14011991:
We northerners are solidly behind tinubu. One good turn deserves another

Either you are not or you are a fake Northern

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by everythinggirly(f): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2022
After all the vision and mission they will still do rubbish!

Contact me for all your writing jobs.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by vengertime: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2022
frank14011991:
We northerners are solidly behind tinubu. One good turn deserves another

Which good turn

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by JoeNL22(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2022
wowcatty:
That means Peter Obi is dead on arrival since 'cumin' is not that popular in Nigerian like curry, thyme and white pepper.
We are cumin into Victory!
Take it or Take it. The choice isn't your to make but ours to make. Nigeria must be great again.
Who doesn't know what 'Cumin' is?
Do you live under a rock or cassava or Agbado?... grin
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by babaijesha: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Kurumaru:
Going forward , Nigeria has to find a way to break this Northern hegemony.. It's not productive and it's killing this country..

Obasanjo and Jonathan should have done it..
Both of them were busy fiddling while Rome burns...
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by onuman: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

That's loyalty

RAHMAN - ANOTHER SW MURIC PERSON.
THEY, LIKE TINUBU, LOOK FORWARD TO SOKOTO CALIPHATE FOR INSTRUCTIONS. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA. NOT LONG AGO, ONE OF THE SW MURIC PEOPLE SUGGESTED THAT THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO BE RENAMED SULTAN OF NIGERIA.

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by wowcatty: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2022
You are going no where. Nigeria will be ok but your candidate does not have what it takes.
JoeNL22:

We are cumin into Victory!
Take it or Take it. The choice isn't your to make but ours to make. Nigeria must be great again.
Who doesn't know what 'Cumin' is?
Do you live under a rock or cassava or Agbado?... grin
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by shinealight(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2022
ChangetheChange:
: grin grin grin
Northerners no send all these big English propaganda to market Tinubu to them
Tinubu is unmarketable

Northerners do not have short memories either…. like some other tribes who always feel superior to others and hence cannot co-exist harmoniously without seeking to dominate their environment and their hosts wherever they’re allowed to scavenge! cool cool
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by kelly72: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2022
"WE will give you student loans, 4 years will be 4 years..." That was Bola Tinubu campaigning and promising students Eldorado in 2015.
They believed him and voted for his party and they won and took over power. Then there was no student loan. Instead, he was seen carrying the money in bullion vans to his house in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Then youths, students and lecturers began to complain and to demand the promises that Bola Tinubu made to them in 2015. They first gathered at Lekki toll gate in October 2020 calling for good governance. Then Tinubu's party and government sent soldiers to shoot and kill them.

Next, the students and lecturers, with tears in their eyes, demanded for better funding of the universities so that education can just be education in Nigeria. Well, for that alone, Bola Tinubu and his party and government closed down the universities for 8 months, during which hundreds of the lecturers resigned and left, and so many of the students died in various accidents across the country.

And now Bola Tinubu who threatened to continue where Buhari stopped, has come again with the same 2015 promises.

Please I ask you Nigerians, where did Buhari stop that Tinubu is threatening to continue?

Just one example; one bag of rice was N8,000 in 2015 when Tinubu and co took over government.
Today in 2022, that bag of rice is N50,000 in many States, but your minimum wage is N30,000, don't forget o, and that is if
you even have any job in the first place. But his children and wife have been placed in strategic positions where they are making their billions o.

So, if Tinubu continues where Buhari stopped as he has threatened us, how much will you buy rice and other things in 2025 and beyond and where are you going to get the money from?

PLEASE TAKE HIS MONEY, IT IS YOUR MONEY HE HAS BEEN STEALING ANYWAYS.

BUT VOTE AGAINST HIM WITH A N G E R !!!

You are going through all of this and when you have the chance to change your situation, you still give yourself to your oppressor?

NO
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by onuman: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2022
vengertime:

Which good turn

The good turn Tinubu's APC created in the north.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Zeezenho: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2022
All this big grammars just to remind us of tinubu and APC failures.well noted.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by 27Pushing30: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2022
OKOATA:
cheesy

How the South West will vote in 2023:
Lagos - 55% for ObiDatti.
Oyo - 65% for ObiDatti.
Osun- 45% for ObiDatti.
Ekiti- 45% for ObiDatti.
Ogun and Ondo- 55% for ObiDatti..

Tinubu can't get one vote in Osun - Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo and Ogun will vote 90% for OBi Datti . while Lagos will vote 70% for Obi Datti

My only fear is that Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia are BATIFIED so it might be a draw. EM-U-EM-U
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Billygee2u: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2022
ChangetheChange:
: grin grin grin
Northerners no send all these big English propaganda to market Tinubu to them
Tinubu is unmarketable
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by OKOATA(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2022
Honlucas:

If Peter obi gets 10%. in any of these he state in west I will give you a bag of rice..

Hon lucas is my name
Lol. Wetin I won use your bag of rice do? So na christians go vote M/M ticket? I go give you 5 bag of rice if Tinubu wins SW. Lol
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Demurray: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2022
babaijesha:

Obasanjo and Jonathan should have done it..
Both of them were busy fiddling while Rome burns...
Both of them were slaves to the north. What do you expect than to do their biddings . Smh
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Demurray: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2022
OKOATA:
Lol. Wetin I won use your bag of rice do? So na christians go vote M/M ticket? I go give you 5 bag of rice if Tinubu wins SW. Lol
The truth is that Tinubu will surely win SW but winning generally is what I don't know , moreso the battle for the top job is between TINUNU and ATIKU.
But prefer Tinubu.
#myopinion

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by babaijesha: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2022
Demurray:

Both of them were slaves to the north. What do you expect than to do their biddings . Smh

All they need to do is to revisit...
voters population of some key states...
So we can have votes to counter all the Northern States...
Esp the KKK in the North...
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by OKOATA(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Demurray:

The truth is that Tinubu will surely win SW but winning generally is what I don't know , moreso the battle for the top job is between TINUNU and ATIKU.
But prefer Tinubu.
#myopinion
Tinubu will win where exactly? The way you rate this M/M ticket is just funny to me. There are about 50% christians in Nigeria, christian are towards Obi and partly Atiku because of Okowa so how Tinubu will win christian votes is how I want to know. You can say the muslims vote can also make him win when they are predominantly northerners voting Atiku, Kwankwaso, Almustapha
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Honlucas: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2022
OKOATA:

Lol...

Let's see how it will go..

If Obi get more than 10k vote in total in SW I will give you 500k
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by OKOATA(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Honlucas:

Lol...

Let's see how it will go..

If Obi get more than 10k vote in total in SW I will give you 500k
How will Obi get 10K votes?. If you want to talk talk with sense. Christians in SW won't vote M/M ticket moreso a Bokoharam VP. Southerners are so dull to you with the way you speak.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Honlucas: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2022
OKOATA:
How will Obi get 10K votes?. If you want to talk talk with sense. Christians in SW won't vote M/M ticket moreso a Bokoharam VP. Southerners are so dull to you with the way you speak.

He won't get 10k vote
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by frank14011991(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubumustfail:

Either you are not or you are a fake Northern
I am from kano state. I and my family are not only voting for tinubu but also campaigning for him

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Nyamuri: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Those fools refer to any northerner voting Tinubu a Yoruba Muslim.. just because they have a bigoted tribal mindset, they find it hard to believe others can vote beyond ethnicity
frank14011991:
I am from kano state. I and my family are not only voting for tinubu but also campaigning for him

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2022
You did your part, oya go cash out
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by frank14011991(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!! WE KNOW OSUN INDIGENES WHEN WE SEE THEM ONLINE.
ni Dan kano ne tinubu zan zaba

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by frank14011991(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2022
butterfly777:

Lol
One good turn?
yes tinubu supported the north to regain power in 2015 when Jonathan refused to honor the agreement

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by theforemost: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2022
JoeNL22:
Peter Omoluabi Ahmed Obi is Cumin to cry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many / Photo Of Buhari And Lawyers At National Judicial Institute / PDP: Buhari To Use Nationwide Python Dance To Rig 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.