Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman (17554 Views)

Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by theforemost: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2022
OKOATA:
cheesy

How the South West will vote in 2023:
Lagos - 55% for ObiDatti.
Oyo - 65% for ObiDatti.
Osun- 45% for ObiDatti.
Ekiti- 45% for ObiDatti.
Ogun and Ondo- 55% for ObiDatti..

Ur brain needs repair
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by wonder233: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2022
Suffer don tire the educated and objective people of the South. But as for the uneducated, unobjective majority from both the North and South, suffer never tire them o. In fact no matter the amount of suffer, they will still vote along tribal, religious and party lines. And unfortunately, they will still drag the rest of us down with them
Akfrenzy:
grin funny enough they think that the voters in the North care about this long epistle of FALSEHOOD grin grin grin grin grin grin

Real voters no dey read this trash bcuz SUFFER DON TIRE DEM

They've rejected APC and decided to be OBIDIENT
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by theforemost: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2022
butterfly777:
While they're trying in vain to market Tinubu for the uninterested north, the northerners have already aligned behind Peter Obi, because his good works do the speaking for him. People just love him and campaign for him willingly.

Tinubu has no integrity and good records that people are in Peter Obi.

Don't be stupid all your life.
Ask ur self, where was Obi when all Nigerians were having disasters here and there untill he now wants to be president of his village
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by emmykk(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2022
How Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north even as he has no hope in SS and SE is what political followers like me is interested to see.

Not to mention that most of the christian north will not also vote for him.

I strongly believe that there will be a re-run.

The first election will phase out two candidates then the major 2 will fire down.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by OKOATA(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2022
theforemost:

Ur brain needs repair
E pain you? Let's see how papi BAT will win SW with 50% predominantly Christians with his M/M ticket. Make see who get brain problem. Lol
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Gentlechika(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2022
If this contest is between asiwaju and atiku, jagaban will have my vote.

Peter obi is more transparent but, he's too inexperienced. Nigeria needs a capable hand,this country is fast declining.
BAT2023
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Demurray: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2022
OKOATA:
Tinubu will win where exactly? The way you rate this M/M ticket is just funny to me. There are about 50% christians in Nigeria, christian are towards Obi and partly Atiku because of Okowa so how Tinubu will win christian votes is how I want to know. You can say the muslims vote can also make him win when they are predominantly northerners voting Atiku, Kwankwaso, Almustapha
The reason why Tinubu will win SW is base solely on the fact that South westerners are not religious bigotry compared to other geopolitical regions. And they believe Tinubu is liberal to the extent of having pastor as his wife pastoring in the most populous church in the country.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Arafat2022: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu is not not a Marketable Product in the North, ApC have already became a Disaster in the North.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by iiifedimma(f): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2022
Pelli:
Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to feed. We have been hungry since this week pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful. May God almighty bless you and come to your aid as you have come to ours
G.T Bank -Anna

Seun
I keep reporting this fraudster yet nothing has been done, so you want him to continue scamming people here on Nairaland mtcheww
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by b1olat: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tunde Rahman has been Tinubu's spokesperson for quite a while now

That's loyalty
Quite instructive and well illuminating. May God grant BAT the wherewithal and good health to take Nigeria to the eldorado!!!

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by iheanacho8v: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2022
BAT supporters don't have any good record to campaign with. The only thing they know how to do is insult Peter Obi supporters.Eyi owu kewi, Tinubu ma lu'leNo matter what you say, Tinubu will lose.BAT supporters don't have any good record to campaign with. The only thing they know how to do is insult Peter Obi supporters.Eyi owu kewi, Tinubu ma lu'leNo matter what you say, Tinubu will lose....
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by Ance4Liverpool: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2022
We are talking about presidential election not governorship election.
It will surprise you.
Vote wisely oooo
Obidient is better than sacrifice

OkoAmarashy:

It seems your fingers woke up before your brain. Obi will get 45% in Osun when in the past election, his party got urgent 2k votes.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman by okoroemeka(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2022
frank14011991:
We northerners are solidly behind tinubu. One good turn deserves another
so governance in Nigeria is now turn by turn,even if it is turn of a chimpanzee,that is why we will still remain behind and grossly undeveloped when we consistently sacrifice competence, capacity, credibility and merit on the altars of mediocrity and ethnicity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna / Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.