Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Peter Obi's Manifesto Will Make Nigeria Great!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Manifesto Will Make Nigeria Great!!! (318 Views)

Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) / Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Manifesto Will Make Nigeria Great!!! by Vote4Obi: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2022
I have carefully read Peter Obi's Manifesto and I saw a man who is passionate about stopping the massive suffering Nigerians are passing through.

With Peter Obi, there is hope for Nigeria, Nigerians, Africa and the Black man!!

If as a Nigerian, you read Peter Obi's Manifesto, and you know he is most likely going to implement it accordingly yet you decide the support the 2 expired politicians. I have this to say to you:

YOU'RE AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA & GOD WILL PUNISH YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Will Make Nigeria Great!!! by Dreal1247: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2022
I know feel that Mr Peter Obi delayed his manifesto for the two major parties not to copy from him. The country is in chains and Mr Peter Obi is with the keys to unlock the chains. If we gain understanding, we shall rule the world.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Will Make Nigeria Great!!! by Vote4Obi: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2022
Dreal1247:
I know feel that Mr Peter Obi delayed his manifesto for the two major parties not to copy from him. The country is in chains and Mr Peter Obi is with the keys to unlock the chains. If we gain understanding, we shall rule the world.

Exactly!
They would have plagiarized his manifesto without shame. Just like how they keep doing whatever he does. Atiku even followed Obi's footsteps by going to US but unfortunately for him, he is now stranded there!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Will Make Nigeria Great!!! by jenniferjude613: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Looking forward to it
Re: Peter Obi's Manifesto Will Make Nigeria Great!!! by TinubuThief: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2022
We believe in Obi

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Wish Nigeria Bad To Justify Their Japa / Calling Off The ASUU Strike Was A Political Move Against Peter Obi / To Hell With Atiku And Anyone Supporting Him – Gov. Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.