Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) (27686 Views)

Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto / 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2022
The Labour Party Candidate finally released his Manifesto last night. It is a 72 page document containing what he called his “pact with the Nigerian people”.

For the benefit of those who have read it, and those who might never read it anyways, these are the few revolutionary takeaways from the document as itemized by this Twitter user.

1) Every life will now be sacred. One life, two lives, or hundred lives, no Nigerian life will be lost without swift and deserved punishment. It will be an end to the scenario where an entire village will be massacred in their sleep and not single culprit is arrested to face justice.

2) Uninterrupted Power supply in Federal Universities and Federal Teaching Hospitals.

3) Power Revolution through investment in Solar Systems and Wind Turbines.

4) Implementation of the Orosanye Report to cut cost of governance.

5) Introduction of Hourly Rate Salary Structure as opposed to Monthly Rate Salary Structure and the criminalization of non-payment of workers by both public and private institutions.

6) Introduction of Football and Basketball Leagues in all the States of the Federation through partnership with state governments, to provide employment and for development of talents in those field of sports.

7) Traditional Rulers will be legally recognized as part of a level of government with constitutionally recognized functions.

8] Our Policing System will be restructured into Federal, State and Local Government Police.

The document is a realistic one with most things in it very achievable and expected to be funded by either the Private Sector or through a Public Private Partnership which removes, to an extent, the question of funding.

113 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2022
More

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2022
More…

8 Likes

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2022
ObiDatti is a goal

227 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by SLAP44: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2022
I must vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed.

277 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by omajih: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Nigeria shall Ne great again

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2022
You're advised not to bother reading, it's full of lies and propaganda. Laying claim to do what ONLY can be done by the legislature.

Obi and his rodents does not even understand what's called governance and Politics

121 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by toneroforever(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're advised not to bother reading, it's full of lies and propaganda. Laying claim to do what ONLY can be done by the legislature.

Obi and his rodents does not even understand what's called governance and Politics

I've not heard any new release from cool DJ JagaBAT since 3 days. His nationwide tour & live concerts has trilled millions of Nigerians & we can't seem to get enough of him.
Even if he hasn't finished recording the full album,he should just drop at least one hit track. I'm one of his fans and I miss him so much.
Someone told me that he went to London to entertain his fans in the UK.

321 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Naira20: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2022
Lol
High BP loading

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by 360degreess(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2022
The more I see all the nonsense and f**lishness of Obi supporters,the more I hate him.Imagine the nonsense threath by that animal called Rufai Oseni of Arise tv?.. Is it by force to vote Obi?. Well, the good thing is that Obi will never smell Aso rock, infact,he will be finally retired from active politics in 2023.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by julaion: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Kayode1979: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2022
OBI’s IS A SCAMMER

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by tooth4tooth: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2022
1) Every life will now be sacred. One life, two lives, or hundred lives, no Nigerian life will be lost without swift and deserved punishment. It will be an end to the scenario where an entire village will be massacred in their sleep and not single culprit is arrested to face justice.
He should start by condemning the killing in SE first.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by 360degreess(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

.. that's true.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Carmanbiz: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2022
A good product sells itself. Obi is the man.

Vote For Peter Obi

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2022
toneroforever:

I've not heard any new release from cool DJ JagaBAT since 3 days. His nationwide tour & live concerts has trilled millions of Nigerians & we can't seem to get enough of him.
Even if he hasn't finished recording the full album,he should just drop at least one hit track. I'm one of his fans and I miss him so much.
Someone told me that he went to London to entertain his fans in the UK.

Lol!

This is hilarious.

Always ignore those fools; they are engaging in the last kick of a dying horse.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You won't read because you can't comprehend.

All you are interested in is handouts in exchange for your future.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Reading through the manifesto made me feel like I was already in a civilized society.

Inshallah, Obi will bring the much needed change and succour Nigerians need.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Asgard73: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Even Obi know say all na wash.. and his Obi dafts IPOB bingos ..will believe anything.. and start barking careless.

OBi think say Nigeria na his IPOB.. Abi people club organization.. where dem Dey hallucinate

They’re not serious .. walahi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
No mind them

Between, when are you getting BATIfied or you're still adamant following Ibn Dubai who'll be retired to Dubai by February

Asgard73:

Even Obi know say all na wash.. and his Obi dafts IPOB bingos ..will believe anything.. and start barking careless.

OBi think say Nigeria na his IPOB.. Abi people club organization.. where dem Dey hallucinate

They’re not serious .. walahi

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by TechW: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Some can be achieved by executive order, they are not even difficult to pass by the legislatures, it is however be subject to a debate anyways, and if not good at the end of the day shall be thrown away, after all, it's all about what Nigerians want

8 Likes

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by ibechris(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Reading through the manifesto made me feel like I was already in a civilized society.

Inshallah, Obi will bring the much needed change and succour Nigerians need.

Same with me.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by ibechris(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
TechW:

Some can be achieved by executive order and those are not difficult to pass by the legislatures, it is subject to a debate anyways and if not good at the end shall be thrown away after all, it's all about what Nigerians want

Do they know what is called executive order.

Leave them my brother.

A good man is a good man.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
I seea new Nigeria in obi

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by femisplash: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
But the spokesperson for Labour has come out to deny Obi ever releasing any manifesto. Since Tinubu challenged him to release his manifesto, Obi and his caimpaign team have been having sleepless nights, releasing different kinds of documents on social media.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by stevnwigw1: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
If I no vote for obi, an wetin I gain

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by esnbrutality: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
And you have been running MADT ...FACT checking and disgracing ya sef.

When is DJ Jagadeath releasing another Hit-track??
grin grin grin grin

femisplash:
But the spokesperson for Labour has come out to deny Obi ever releasing any manifesto. Since Tinubu challenged him to release his manifesto, Obi and his caimpaign team have been having sleepless nights, releasing different kinds of documents on social media.

13 Likes

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by DesChyko: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
SMART goals is the way to go. Everything can be tracked! That is the beginning of accountability!

I am happy someone else too sees that grin

5 Likes

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by DesChyko: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
femisplash:
But the spokesperson for Labour has come out to deny Obi ever releasing any manifesto.

In your dreams. You'd need better cognitive and research skills to avoid paying your way to a degree in any Nigerian institution. As you can see, reading and comprehension isn't your strong suit.

WhatsApp Group propaganda merchant. Instead of you to actually find things out for yourself, you just share the posts and voice notes

6 Likes

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Still reading mehn and am inspired the new Nigeria is possible

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari / Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.