Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Every Bite A Promise Kept - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Every Bite A Promise Kept (425 Views)

How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) / Every Bite A Promise Kept..... / Delight In Every Bite! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Bite A Promise Kept by Moscow11(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2022
This bright, beautiful Monday, we are glad to say Come, let’s serve you some premium enjoyment the Tantalizers' way!!! It’s Monday and we know you would love to be thrilled with something tasty and filling, wouldn’t you? Yes, we are certain you would!�
Order for today’s tantalizing combo of fried rice and grilled fish now via www.tantalizersng.com and Jumia Food. Also, Call 07015999154, 07015999023 for fast deliveries.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Me To Post On Social Media For You? / A Bag Of Rice Available For Sale. / I Want A Burger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.