Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns (23011 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape / Court Adjourns Baba Ijesha’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Luiz321: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Buddha3:
Call me wicked, but I feel no remorse whatsoever for Ike Ekweremadu and his family.

He should be remanded in the US federal custody for 22 years...so that he'll serve as a lesson to other Nigerian politicians.

Stupid man!
na UK
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Sermwell(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Buddha3:
Call me wicked, but I feel no remorse whatsoever for Ike Ekweremadu and his family.

He should be remanded in the US federal custody for 22 years...so that he'll serve as a lesson to other Nigerian politicians.

Stupid man!
Where in the US are they holding him?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Ashirioluwa: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118011822:
Once day soon, the truth of the whole matter will be made known.

One day soon.

The reality or the truth is something we all know. In order to help his sick daughter who is waiting for a kidney transplant in the UK, he bargained with the young man to buy or donate one of his kidneys, but the young man later backed out of the deal.

I like how this scenario turned out because they wanted to use money to buy this hungry-looking youngster so he can donate a kidney, even though this man or a member of his family could genuinely donate one of their kidneys to the girl.

He can only get away with a crime like this in our lawless country, not in the UK or any advance countries.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by owomano(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
The most unfortunate thing is that even with all he's gone through, he won't learn a lesson. The bane of Nigerian super politicians
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Sukkyy2010: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Buddha3:

Sure you can't,

remorse synonyms regret so how would feel regret in the act you're not involved.

Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by pharmaking: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi is coming to negotiate his release when he wins Presidency in 2039.

Just chill, Obilokan

Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Ifypros: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Whatever you wish him must surely come to you. Pray that your child does not suffer the similar health challenges
anonymuz:
May he rot in jail. This is not Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
quentin06:

His Ipob brethren will be angry with you.

Hehehe ...who says I'm not ipob?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by bluefilm: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Karma must be dealing with him seriously.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Meliziz: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
He went against the children of Isreal.! Nobody does it and never get the treatment God gave to Egyptians if you know you know�

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by babajero(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
This man may be in jail till after Peter Obi is sworn in as the president of Nigeria in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Passionate1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
After collecting German beatings. .

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by AlphaWolf27: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oga. Consider it a typo. I'm sure he meant UK, His message remains valid.
Sermwell:

Where in the US are they holding him?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by AlphaWolf27: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Na double palava be dat grin grin grin
Passionate1:
After collecting German beatings. .
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by sanu412: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
topcatking:
Where are all the clowns that travelled to the UK to show solidarity?
They v gone bk to Germany
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
MissLAP:
with the current trend, I think before he returns Nigeria would have breaken up
broken
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by FireUpNow(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
quentin06:

So if they cannot , he should go and snatch kidneys from a poor widow's child?

You guys make people sick. angry
You are silly here. I was and never in support of Ike Ekweremadu trying canjole an innocent boy to harvest his kidney. Please read deeply before you join bad wagon of jumping into others come.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Constablepatr: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
anonymuz:
May he rot in jail. This is not Nigeria.

You want your fellow man to rot in jail and you pray for ease when you find yourself in tragic incident
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by adeolamighty: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Free the poor man joor
Stupid ass. Thinking upside-down. Omo ole gbogbo.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by kareemkamil(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
May God see him through

Hmmm
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Iykoto86(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Built2last:
This guy had money to build a kidney and liver transplant hospital in his constituency. He had money to get the best of doctors all over the world to run that hospital if he built it but no.

He would rather chatter a jet to UK.

See the embarrassment and potential jail.

Sometimes it's hard to pity our leaders when they go through pain
ONLY IF THEY KNOW THE EXTENT OF SUFFERING NIGERINS ARE GOING THROUGH.SAME FOOLS ARE CAMPAGNING FOR TINUBU AND ATIKU.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by ufuosman(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Na wa
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by fcbelle72(f): 12:52am On Nov 01, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Free the poor man joor
you are mad, free him to come and what for you grin
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 01, 2022
FireUpNow:

You are silly here. I was and never in support of Ike Ekweremadu trying canjole an innocent boy to harvest his kidney. Please read deeply before you join bad wagon of jumping into others come.

You were in support jare, my comment only exposed you and you were trying to dodge.
Stop supporting organ harvesting its a very bad thing.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by FireUpNow(m): 4:46am On Nov 01, 2022
quentin06:

You were in support jare, my comment only exposed you and you were trying to dodge.
Stop supporting organ harvesting its a very bad thing.
If that is how you read English and understand it no problem after all Ekweremadu is not my relative and I don't even know him him. So it's your cup of tea if that is your understanding of what I wrote initially
Re: Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns by Mryacks: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
9jaBloke:
I totally forgot that this man was still in detention.

Kai! this life is fleeting

If you know how quickly people move on after you're gone, you'll do life better.

True...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 / Nigerian Army Detains 4 Brothers Two Years Without Trial - Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Lady Fined For Attempting To Obtain A Ghana Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.