Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape (808 Views)

Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by HardMirror(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
I have seen a lot of comments claiming that the recent Drug Saga indicting the disgraced former super cop ABBA Kyari is a scheme to help him escape extradition to the United States.

Only ignorant people would say this.

1. Drug trafficking is a severe crime anywhere in the world. Attracts one of the harshest sentences anywhere in the world.
Why would Abba Kyari opt to use drug trafficking to escape extradictionwhen he can easily use other crimes that would not attract so much judicial consequence.

2. Disreputation associated with drug trafficking is terrible. It is one that most elites would not want to associate themselves with. He can easily opt for other crimes that would ensure that elites and his colleagues can still stand surety for him.

3. If Malami truly wants to help Abba Kyari escape. It is too easy for him to do this without this unnecessary and disgraceful scheme of drug trafficking. The AGF can easily start a criminal trial on bribe that Abba kyari collected from Hushpuppy, since Abba Kyari was in Nigeria and committed the crime in Nigeria.

4. Sending Abba Kyari to prison for drug trafficking in Nigeria in no way gets him off the hook from the united states interest in arresting him even if it is 20 years from now. So him using this to try to escape is just adding pepper to injury for him. MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.

5. The drug trafficking syndicate is an international one so this still put Abba Kyari in more trouble with INTERPOL. the syndicate has been traced to Brazil and Ethiopia. THIS IS MORE INTERNATIONAL TROUBLE FOR HIM.

People should stop saying nonsense and stop talking like illiterates this is the worst way for Abba Kyari to escape Extradition to the United states. It simply makes no sense

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by HardMirror(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Further more, the number of people going down with him are just too much. Why sacrifice the career of so many officers (northerners included) just to save one Northerner.

Let's stop this tribalistic politics and be factual. It makes no sense at all.
Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by Franky70(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Exactly my thought oh

This drug thing is more damaging than collecting bribe from hushpuppi

He's reputation is ruined for life

Although here in Nigeria he can be exonerated and the video evidence might be labeled edited

Gandolla comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Senator buruji kashamu comes to mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by jospepper(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
It's like from frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by Wawelexy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
I agree with the OP, but the case of buruji kashamu is making one have a second thought....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by HardMirror(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
12rev:
Senator buruji kashamu comes to mind lipsrsealed
that is a senator nau. And dont forget that the man died a fugitive. Abba Kyari cannot escape. He is done for.
Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by HardMirror(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wawelexy:
I agree with u, but the case of buruji kashamu is making one have a second thought....
this one is worse than kashamu's case. And dont forget kashamu never escaped, he died a fugitive
Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by Wawelexy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
HardMirror:
this one is worse than kashamu's case. And dont forget kashamu never escaped, he died a fugitive

Yes, but I think why they re trying to save him from extradition is to avoid him singing like parrot... U and I know pretty well the US will leave no stone unturned... To them, it's better the try and prosecute him here in Nigeria.... Kyari going to the US would be a great dent on Buhari's already bad administration and the us might come after him too if kyari's album should feature him or anyone from his cabinet.... That's what I think tho...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by HardMirror(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
jospepper:
It's like from frying pan to fire.
honestly, this is much worse than the first case, this would even make INTERPOL more interested in the guy. Drug traffickers are hot cake for interpol

1 Like

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
HardMirror:
that is a senator nau. And dont forget that the man died a fugitive. Abba Kyari cannot escape. He is done for.
The point is he was never extradited due to one technicality or the other, I dont think this case would be any much different.
Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by HardMirror(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
12rev:

The point is he was never extradited due to one technicality or the other, I dont think this case would be any much different.
true, but people saying this drug case is mental to help him escape are ignorant of the way the law works. There are lesser crimes that can be used if it must be considered.

The best option for Malami if they want to help kyari escape extradition is actually very simple, they just have to insist that he committed the crime in nigeria and must be tried here in Nigeria. They dont need all this costly drama
Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by Wawelexy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
HardMirror:
true, but people saying this drug case is mental to help him escape are ignorant of the way the law works. There are lesser crimes that can be used if it must be considered.

The best option for Malami if they want to help kyari escape extradition is actually very simple, they just have to insist that he committed the crime in nigeria and must be tried here in Nigeria. They dont need all this costly drama
[quote author=HardMirror post=110246408] true, but people saying this drug case is mental to help him escape are ignorant of the way the law works. There are lesser crimes that can be used if it must be considered.

The best option for Malami if they want to help kyari escape extradition is actually very simple, they just have to insist that he committed the crime in nigeria and must be tried here in Nigeria. They dont need all this costly drama[/quote

If they try use a lesser crime, it will be to glaring for every to know their plan....

2 Likes

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
HardMirror:

Yea but then it would be too obvious the govt is condoning fraud.

1 Like

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by HardMirror(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
12rev:

Yea but then it would be too obvious the govt is condoning fraud.
no it wont. He committed the crime in Nigeria when he took bribe from hushpuppy l, the government could insist on prosecuting him here in Nigeria. It is not a big deal
Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by HardMirror(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=Wawelexy post=110246563][/quote] and you think they care? Lol. If they really want him to escape justice they would give any flimpsy excuse and not care if we like it or not. They are shameless using this weighty crime as excuse is the height of stupidity because the syndicate is even an international one which still keeps the interpol more interested in Abba Kyari.

1 Like

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
HardMirror:
no it wont. He committed the crime in Nigeria when he took bribe from hushpuppy l, the government could insist on prosecuting him here in Nigeria. It is not a big deal
I dont think what the US is interested in is wether he took bribe or not, he is not the only one hushpuppy must have asked for a favour as that. If he is extradicted for collecting bribe whats the worse they could do to him? There must be more to it we really dont know yet.

2 Likes

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by HardMirror(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
12rev:

I dont think what the US is interested in is wether he took bribe or not, he is not the only one hushpuppy must have asked for a favour as that. If he is extradicted for collecting bribe whats the worse they could do to him? There must be more to it we really dont know yet.
that is also not going to hinder the nigerian government, my point is the bribe case can be used to delay his extradition. They dont need any other case to delay his extradiction... hope you understand
Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by Wawelexy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
HardMirror:
and you think they care? Lol. If they really want him to escape justice they would give any flimpsy excuse and not care if we like it or not. They are shameless using this weighty crime as excuse is the height of stupidity because the syndicate is even an international one which still keeps the interpol more interested in Abba Kyari.

You have a point... More of like complicating issues for him...

1 Like

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by OmegaAutos: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wawelexy:

Yes, but I think why they re trying to save him from extradition is to avoid him singing like parrot... U and I know pretty well the US will leave no stone unturned... To them, it's better the try and prosecute him here in Nigeria.... Kyari going to the US would be a great dent on Buhari's already bad administration and the us might come after him too if kyari's album should feature him or anyone from his cabinet.... That's what I think tho...

shey this guy fit release album? i doubt, he wont even make a sound let along releasing single. Na hard guy
Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by HardMirror(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wawelexy:

You have a point... More of like complicating issues for him...
yes sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by achillesfoot(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Whoever wrote this has NO idea what Nigeria is all about....
Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
HardMirror:
that is also not going to hinder the nigerian government, my point is the bribe case can be used to delay his extradition. They dont need any other case to delay his extradiction... hope you understand
How do you expect a delay in same bribery case he is being wanted for?
Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by Karemarealty288(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2022
Drug case is more damaging than his previous case.
Re: ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape by HardMirror(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Drug case is more damaging than his previous case.
thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi Scheme: 4,500 Aggrieved Investors Drag Chinmark CEO Marksman / I Did Not Know Kidnapping Was Rife In South Africa / Fulani Cattles Being killed At By Eastern Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.