Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? (1134 Views)

What Business Can Someone Start With 2million Naira / How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2022
What Business can I start with 2million naira

I need business idea especially business that will not tied down my capital

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by michaelpenz(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2022
This business have very low competition and high demand.

The profit is good too and so have more than 500ROI in less than 3 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvBT0B8WULc
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by michaelpenz(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2022
You can also invest in crypto...

And cash out up 150 to 200k daily.

All you need is Binance account, a working smart phone and a good internet.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2022
michaelpenz:
You can also invest in crypto...

And cash out up 150 to 200k daily.

All you need is Binance account, a working smart phone and a good internet.

I don't want anything online
Buying and selling preferable
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Fxmanager(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
bigsam75:

With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by door2(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Viewing centre...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
J
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Lama70(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
I depends largely on your orientation, location and the kind of friends you have. If you have friends in the real estate business, I have some information for you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by LeadMobile(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
I can introduce you to Logistic Business where u can make reasonable margin....
Call me on 07065029380
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
LeadMobile:
I can introduce you to Logistic Business where u can make reasonable margin....
Call me on 07065029380
what type of logistics?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by LeadMobile(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
bigsam75:
what type of logistics?
Distribution of Products across Nigeria or we can minimise it within Lagos at start.We will partner with Multinational companies.We will buy a chasis truck that will be registered wt them.The link available just contact me.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Fxmanager(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
bigsam75:

With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by michaelpenz(m): 6:25am On May 18, 2023
Think production...
Think chemical products production. Nigeria is still a virgin land for it.

You can first pay someone who knows how to formulate to give you formulation. Although formulation of some products may be very expensive, but it is worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9YTJt5-bSY

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Account Needed / Sending Money Around The Nation / You Can Only Be Rich, If You Do What The Rich Do.find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.