Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? (1913 Views)

What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2022
What Business can I start with 2million naira
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bobbybrown007: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2022
Plenty
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by HarlequinLekex: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2022
Hard drugs business is very lucrative.
Baba Chicago will put you through.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2022
bobbybrown007:
Plenty
Like what and what?
Let us share ideas
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Hard drugs business is very lucrative.

Baba Chicago will put you through.
Abeg make we no put joke oo
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bobbybrown007: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2022
bigsam75:

Like what and what?
Let us share ideas
you can be a mini depo, just imagine you go to a school environment, with your millions , it depends on your location
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Mini Depot of what
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Manchurians:
Come, let's start a night bar together

You mean beer parlour?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by ZiniPips: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2022
You can venture into food business I know of a good friend doing well in that field.

Importation of electronic gadgets is a good business idea too. I can link you up with some advertising agents, for wider reach.

I can trade the financial market with as low as 50k and give you good profits weekly or monthly. Bigsam75 you can reach out to me. My number is on my signature. Limited slots available.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
bigsam75:

Blue film sir!! cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Berrityga: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Invest it on olosho and beer.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
Berrityga:
Invest it on olosho and beer.

If na joke stop am oo
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Fxmanager(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
bigsam75:
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Phimzy: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Video gaming business.1.2 million will do Within a year you have earned your capital back.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Phimzy: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Video gaming business.1.2 million will do Within a year you have earned your capital back.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by SoftChordz: 5:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Op you better go and advise yourself none of these folks here have made any sense. Forex will make your money disappear, if the imp that wants to teach you or asking you to invest Is good at it he won't be here advertising. Better go and do your own research but if u ask me try rise the money and japa.

It's only the food business guy made sense the rest are monkeys with banana

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
SoftChordz:
Op you better go and advise yourself none of these folks here have made any sense. Forex will make your money disappear, if the imp that wants to teach you or asking you to invest Is good at it he won't be here advertising. Better go and do your own research but if u ask me try rise the money and japa.

It's only the food business guy made sense the rest are monkeys with banana

Japa to where?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Alabaintprice(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2022
If phone accessories sounds good to you then you should go through my moniker.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hm
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by egojeny1(f): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Anything food and drinks as hot season is here
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2022
Nairalanders
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by amadasunfarm(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_lXdkd3kyo&t=537s Please let go farming and feed our nation
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by bigsam75: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2022
What a about Transportation business, buy a car for daily delivery.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Sirchiboy: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
bigsam75:
What a about Transportation business, buy a car for daily delivery.
What kind of car?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Astydan(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2022
You can be our partner, and earn huge RIO. Astyinvest.com. you can check my signature
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by amadasunfarm(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Fxmanager(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
bigsam75:
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by amadasunfarm(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2023
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? by Gasayi(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2023
bigsam75:
go into storage. Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Mtn In Nigeria / NGO For Poverty Alleviation Now In Benin City! Get Free Money For Your Business / Hausa People Are The Most Intelligent Nigerians For Not Falling For MMM SCAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.