Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor (12800 Views)

I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Governors’ Excesses In Implementation Of COVID-19 Lockdown Measures (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by buzorcharles(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Corridon:
Good one from our incoming governor. Tinubu and Sanwo olu have elevated thuggery to the highest level. We have to reject them. We can't be slaves in our own country.

SMH he should be talking abt scrapping it of not checking their excess. He wanna use them too
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by soojar(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/i-will-check-excesses-of-lagos-touts-jandor/

A wise person once said "A child that says when he grows up he will use the head of the elders to pick his nose, will the head of the elders let him grow up?"

Moral of the story; why can't the child wait and grow up first, then he can do and undo.

We learn everyday
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Emekaonline: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
agadez007:
Start from ousting the chief tout himself first
The jagajagaban of ikoyi

And who will oust the ones in Anambra where Obi governed?
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by DrMuzungu(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Motherbleepers... all of them. He says there is an excess number of touts in Lagos? 1diot, even one tout is one too many!!! Fvck you!
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Emekaonline: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
treesun:

He said it yesterday, are you happy how touts have turned everywhere to their territories in Lagos!

And who will deal with the touts here in Anambra?
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Rekhina(f): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moferere:
You don win.

In fact you no need campaign undecided

So you don't support tinubu again?
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Raregems247: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmn
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Emekaonline: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Or the ones on Nairaland who are ready to attack, insult or abuse you anytime they see you talk about Emilokan? grin

Agberos are in different forms. There are many agberos in Anambra where Obi governed. And listening to the so-called Obidients, they are the worst of all agberos as they attack anyone not in support of Obi like attack dog
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by oneMalik: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
you na who ?

tout forming a game changer !

come win election na !
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Allisgud: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Just watch as thr brainwashed ipob Zombidient terrorist monkeys decend on this post like flies on shut as Lagos is the only place in the country with agberos.
Most people don't even know that agberos in the SE
are worse than those in Lagos. Listening to thes3 fools you will think that SE is free of touts and agberos. Clowns
so jandor is from south east abi,go and do a research soludo is currently arresting agberos in Anambra
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by lukency(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
I was a visitor to lagos and I witness this excesses which made me asked if there is government in the state because I know when Marwa was the governor no one born their father well.In lagos it's not only the junctions you see this tout but everywhere and at the end it's the passengers who bear the burden in high transport fare.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by ATLIEN2027: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
ihimiray:
bro the tours in the east are more ruthless than the ones here oooo.....don't mind them when they act like say na only Lagos touts dey..ask them why do dey observe the Monday sit at home so religously...it not cos of Biafra but the fear of getting killed

You are right on point.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by treesun: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Emekaonline:

And who will deal with the touts here in Anambra?

See you, Ikorodu ni mi, Agrura Gberigbe!
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by tunapawizzy: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sadly Lagos will remain in the pocket of the Tinubu. The people of Lagos say he is the best thing to happen to the state. 2 things MUST happen before Lagos will be free. First, the people must realize they deserve better. Secondly, the opposition must be seen to ne serious by presenting a viable/serious candidate.

Unfortunately Opposition in Lagos is unserious, u moved from the likes of Funsho Williams and Jimi Agbaje to Jandor.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Jostoman: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
surgical:
This guy no mean wetin he dey talk I once asked him this same question his answer was not satisfactory
But saying this now because of the proposed driver strike ,jandor no be serious person abeg
JANDOR is very serious but if na me I will not even say anything concerning those thugs for now. JANDOR is the governor of Lagos State in 2023.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by 9jatriot(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
This was during Abacha right? During that time Abacha banned NURTW in the whole nation, so I am not sure this was simply about Marwa. Each state governor was expected to be the chief enforcer of that ban.

lukency:
I was a visitor to lagos and I witness this excesses which made me asked if there is government in the state because I know when Marwa was the governor no one born their father well.In lagos it's not only the junctions you see this tout but everywhere and at the end it's the passengers who bear the burden in high transport fare.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by lagosrd: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Check excesses or totally ban them
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by lukency(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
9jatriot:
This was during Abacha right? During that time Abacha banned NURTW in the whole nation, so I am not sure this was simply about Marwa. Each state governor was expected to be the chief enforcer of that ban.

But it's not only the unions that are harassing people and I expect the government to protect the people who are doing their legitimate business.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Invest4growth: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Why not check yourself first?
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by saintrow1: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
This fool keeps exposing himself, that should be a secret. Now they will gang up on you and make sure you never win.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Once you took away touts from Lagos, you are left with zombies by the seaside
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
surgical:
This guy no mean wetin he dey talk I once asked him this same question his answer was not satisfactory
But saying this now because of the proposed driver strike ,jandor no be serious person abeg
you understand the logic my guy.......

Politicians will just be applying different formats. All at the detriment of our future...
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Omoawoke: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
This guy should just surrender before election to reduce government spending. Empty race
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
I wonder why many keep talking of Lagos agbero as if non is existing in their respective states far worse than that of Lagos. Go to Oshogbo if you will not ask someone beside you if truly you're in osun state. Go to Shagamu the story there is worse than that of Lagos generally. Go to Onitsha if your side mirror will not be broken, stealing your luggages, direct you to wrong vehicle going differently from where you intend going. Go to Ariaria in Aba if agbero will not destroy your vehicles and even kidnap you join. Go to Benin if you will not regret for passing inside the town instead of byepass. Go to Abakpa in Enugu where God saved me in 2006 while going for my NYSC orientation camp in Awgu where we were almost been kidnapped if not for one of the corps members who interpreted their language to us. Go to Ibadan you will know Lagos agbero are learning lesson. Try and visit Abuja you will regret while not taking flight. Go to Lokoja you will ask yourself why did you enter public transport and not flight etc stop deceiving yourselves everywhere is controlled by each and every indegenuos agberos. Lagos agberos are far better than most of you condemning anything about Lagos and the agbero in Lagos are far decent than other states where most of you came from claiming otherwise and that's why many of you ran away from your states to Lagos.
Summarily, many of you are residing in Mowe / Ibafo axis claiming to be Lagos residents not knowing ignorantly that you're residents of Ogun state. Unapologetically and unrepentantly batified. Genesis 12 vs 3
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by heysquare(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
theophorus:
Ordinary "Excesses" within yourself you never check, ordinary excesses within your party at state level you never check, Guy wetin tomorrow go talk na from today we dey see the signs ooo.

Abi you wan claim say your Party no dey aid Touts? Oya go explain Auxiliary own for Ibadan.

Abeg stop this Lamba joor. Leave Tout matter make you concentrate on Issues.
He can only fool the haters. He will still seek for allegiance of the same Agberos the moment he became the governor because he know he will stil need them. The only person that can phase out Agberos in Lagos is Jagaban himself.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by luluman: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
surgical:
Don't distract us, we'll vote for him agaisnt APC
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Truvelisback(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
sammirano:

Go back to the mud you came from where Monday is public holiday. Refugee dey claim our..werey grin
Why fly no go support Shit?
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by lereinter(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
If jandor wins Lagos election with tinubu alive, a state of emergency will be declared in the state

People have prospered with impunity strongly in Lagos
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by surgical: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
luluman:
Don't distract us, we'll vote for him agaisnt APC
good for you but if you must vote against apc he is not the only alternative
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by dbxtopst: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
SYS Curve's DBX to PST convertor tool is the safest and easiest tool in the market to convert your DBX files a.k.a. your Outlook Express emails to PST and many more other file formats.
https://www.syscurve.com/dbx-to-pst-converter.htmlhttps://www.syscurve.com/dbx-to-pst-converter.html
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by seunayantokun(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Touts are in government, please tell him. How does he want to defeat them?
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by ufuosman(m): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jandor Jandor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / Release Kanu, Start Process Of Restructuring - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Professionals Bombing Oil Installations – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.