Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak (17088 Views)

Behold The World’s Sexiest Dwarf (photos) / World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism / Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by balleriina(f): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
estonian

then i'd finally be able to understand when my bestfriends speak, thankfully they speak english aswell though smiley
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Iman3(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2007
The worst language is Arabic.They sound like they are trying to clear mucus from their throat
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Tats(m): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2007
Bien sur! Its french! I love the language.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by chiogo(f): 12:40am On Sep 01, 2007
Eko Lomo:

LOL girl am talking about the university French class wink wink, I took French and Spanish in both primary and high school, never hard problem with it, but French is harder in the college level

Lol, ok, i got u. It must be harder in college, am talkin' 'bout high school one. embarassed
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by iyaaje(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2007
its yoruba of course,
check these out,
mi ni ife e,
wa bami sun.
wa do mi,
just a little of the sexy and romantic words
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by easimoni(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2007
Espanol
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2007
Spanish.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by chillbabe(f): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2007
For me it is Spanish and dutch.

Hablemos el mismo idioma
En la vida hay tantos senderos por caminar
Que ironia gue al fin nos llevan al mismo lugar,a pesar de las diferencias gue solemos buscar.Respiramos el mismo aire,despertamos al mismo sol.Nos alumbra la misma luna,necesitamos sentir amor.

Isn't this so sexy.

Let's speak the same language
In life there are so many paths that we can choose to walk.How ironic that the they all lead to the same place.
In spite of all the differences that we tend to look for in each other,we all breathe the same air and wake up to the same sun.The same moon shines down on all of us and we all have the same need to feel love.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by SiropMiel(f): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2007
German!!!! wink

Actually, it depends on the person who is speaking the language and how he is delivering it. Because if he is a MAN (no matter where he is from) who makes me feel like a woman and he looks me in my eyes and tells me what he wants to do, what he is going to do while he is doing what he says he's doing, then at that moment what ever language it is will make my knees buckle.

the german thing was a joke.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Amiga(f): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2007
Espanol! me encanta (I like it)
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by romeo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2007
pues español sin duda alguna es la lengua mas sexy del mundo justo por detras de mi precioso asusu Igbo grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by RichyBlacK(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2007
For me its Wolof and Idoma. These languages are beautiful. Thanks to Cheikh Lo and Tuface Idibia.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2007
German. . . my friend speaks it. . .it's so beautiful. . .omg.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 15, 2007
no no you guys are missing it.i'd stick with two: efik and francais, those languages are really sexy
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by davidif: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2007
Yoruba is the world's coolest language in the world, but i wish i could speak fulani, so i could speak to those cute fulani girls.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Leilah(f): 1:32am On Dec 18, 2007
Arabic - arabiyya is so cool I can only speak a little though. smiley
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2008
me na ijaw n hausa with ikwerre dey trip me pass
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by oziomatv(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2008
yoruba can be sexy if only their girls are speaking.una don see where igboman dey toaste woman with igbo?, na war
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Reverend(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2008
Italian and French, no competition wink
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by MsLurker(f): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2008
I love Portuguese! Sexiest language ever!
Oh, I liked it when my ex spoke Twi. embarassed
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by omoovie(f): 10:22pm On May 19, 2008
Na dead post sha but: Urhobo, Igbo, Edo, Hausa (mine's really bad!), French (I already speak it a little bit), Japanese (this too) and German (this too).
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by typical: 5:49pm On May 21, 2008
Calabar is the sexiest language
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by coolasiice: 1:57pm On May 22, 2008
for me its d italian language first,then french
the way these languages slide out of the mouth of their people is soooooooooooooooooo sexy kiss
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by buzyDiva(f): 1:57pm On May 22, 2008
Gotta be French and then Spanish!!
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by coolasiice: 2:04pm On May 22, 2008
@ busy diva
why do think so?
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by MissyB1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2008
Italiano
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by MadMax1(f): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2008
Sexiest language- French. Wish I could speak that,and  Japanese and Hausa.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by grafikdon: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2008
typical:

Calabar is the sexiest language

Calar. . . what? I don't think so! Ikot Ekpene is the sexiest language. . . grin grin grin

U sure say no be Efik you mean? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by rampagain: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2008
french ,igbo and hausa

comment ca'va grin grin grin na only that one i sabi grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by JustGood(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2008
Calabarian language is best language o.

No one can beat it
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by dyabman(m): 3:53am On Sep 24, 2008
wish to speak DUTCH!
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by nila07: 4:49am On Sep 24, 2008
I would love to speak italian, swahili and dioula.
my french is fluent but i never thought that the language was sexy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not Married Yet - Nkiru Sylvanus / We build Affordable Peanut Coating Machine of all sizes in Lagos at N100,000 / Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha, Majid Michel & Nse Ikpe Etim Join Tinsel Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.