Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak (17085 Views)

Behold The World’s Sexiest Dwarf (photos) / World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism / Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by MadMax1(f): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2008
That's cos you can speak the danged thing fluently, you lucky thing. E no get prestige for ya eye again.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by origina9ja(f): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2008
yoruba cheesy
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by shotster50(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2008
You simply have to give up for Italian and French simple.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by grafikdon: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2008
The ''sexy'' language is the one you don't understand/speak, in my case that will be Idoma
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by liftedone(f): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2008
Italian anyday. Especially when they speak English with an accent. Good fellas. Also love the way Jamaicans speak English.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by anurika25(f): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
I would have to say that French is the most romantic language,but the top sexiest language is definately spanish!!i can't breath when someone talks to me in spanish!!!
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
To me, yoruba is damn sexy kiss
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Tonyet1(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2008
warri to the bone
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by origina9ja(f): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ibk
yoruba would be damn sexy 2 u
see ya mouth wink
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by suricattca(f): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2008
German, really? I hate this language, it is awful and isnt sexiest.

Spanish, of course, is the most seXiest wink
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Cayon(f): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2008
everything French is the best - wink
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by enfuse(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2008
vous mez vous me vous. oui
Frech for me grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by sexyLeamon(f): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2008
french language is sexy
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by DGeneral1: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2008
Spanish definitely, the language got soul - understood and spoken by the sexiest women in the world.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by tamme: 2:51am On Oct 11, 2009
french kiss
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by nethacker(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
@post.to me i'll love to speak a language that all women loves n understands. which is being attentive grin grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Xoriyo(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2009
There is something about Swahili that makes me go weak in the knees,
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by mamagee6(f): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
I think it's french. tongue
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by skfa1: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ofcourse Japanese  grin

Lee chun chu ?  cheesy

Choin choin?  grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Krayola(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
Yoruba all the way. If I toast for yoruba lke dis. . .u go juss lof me lati oke de isale. grin grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by chiogo(f): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
Igbo - but then I can already speak it. wink

who determines what language is sexy anyway?? rubbish!! see their mouths like french, italian, spanish, yadi yada. That's why Nigerian languages haven't been universally recognized. angry tongue
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by chic2pimp(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
chiogo:

Igbo - but then I can already speak it. wink

who determines what language is sexy anyway?? rubbish!! see their mouths like french, italian, spanish, yadi yada. That's why Nigerian languages haven't been universally recognized. angry tongue
grin grin cheesy grin grin. E be like say na lie u wan hia abi? undecided
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Rooneyboy(m): 4:08am On Oct 13, 2009
Mine is spanish , i love that language like mad.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by KennyG6(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
french is the lingo
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Kunbee: 3:30am On Oct 14, 2009
Spanish, Portuguese and Italian
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by ijawgirl: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
most def french
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by jane1: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2009
i would like to speak jewish.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by tamme: 2:10am On Dec 16, 2009
spanish
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2009
Chinese grin grin grin grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by sjeezy8: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2009
Yoruba is the sexiest language really it sounds sweet and I wish I could learn portuguese or french.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by mindeh(f): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2009
Espanol!Who talked of Nihongo(Japanese) ave read it n its the most boring language to ever come across.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by slimes(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2009
Rooneyboy:

Mine is spanish , i love that language like mad.

Me three.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We build Affordable Peanut Coating Machine of all sizes in Lagos at N100,000 / Fans Blast Ice Prince Saying He Has Been Charmed By Maima / "A Large Percentage Of Religion Is Scam" – Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.