Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

How I Made 300k Online Last Month. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made 300k Online Last Month. (194 Views)

How To Make At Least 300k Online Monthly.requirements;phone And Internet Connect / How I Made #300k Selling My Artwork Is Nft On The Crypto Spacious / How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 300k Online Last Month. by Kuzhe01(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
There Are Three Ways to Make Money With or Without The Internet

---Create, build, sell your own products and keep all the money.
---Buy a product at a low price and resell for a higher price.
---Pick someone else’s product, sell for them and they pay you for successfully selling their products.

The first and second options, require a lot of capital and are not advisable to start for anyone who is low on capital.

So, we are left with number 3, which is “pick someone else’s product, sell for them and they pay you for successfully selling their products”.

9 out of 10 people who go into this business model, fail for 3 reasons:

--The old ways: the hit and run strategy of going online, picking a product and promoting it with any type of paid ad without a proper structure, will not guarantee any results.

Some people have been told to setup a Youtube video, keep posting on social media and to drop comments in different groups with their links.

This, my friend is the old way of doing things.

--The mindset: a lot of people have failed to understand this business model because they have met the wrong tutors, have tried it on their own and failed, or they believe whoever is going to guide them, is only after their money.

Some also go out of their way to discourage others from trying this because they themselves failed.
Or they think, that wealthy people do not share their business secrets.

But they fail to understand that for people to succeed, they need experts to guide them on that journey.

I wouldn’t want this to be so lengthy, I want to share the same 6 figures strategy with serious minded people alone.
So, I can help lift them out of having empty pockets, empty wallets, worrying where the next meal is coming from.

Alot of persons have benefited from this same business model and the sky is only our starting point.

This strategy has been outlined and properly discussed in the AMUG Video Course. For 5,000 but it is available for only serious minded people.

Frequently Asked Questions.
==================================
Question: Do I need a laptop for this?
Answer: All you need is just your smart phone and an internet connection.

Question: What is this all about?
*Answer:* To put it simple, Emeka owns a product that sells for 10k, and Kenneth meets Emeka to help him sell the products.
Emeka agrees to pay Kenneth, 5k (50% commission) for each product Kenneth sells.
So, if Kenneth makes 100 sales, Emeka will pay him 5k x100 products making Kenneth to go home with 5000k

Question: Is this real or is this like one of those people who take people’s money and disappear?
*mAnswer: this is as real as it gets.

Question: What type of products would I sell?
Answer: from ebooks to courses, coaching programs etc.

Question: Is there a support group in case I run into trouble?
Answer: Yes, we have set up support groups to help with issues that can cause any problems.
Course fee 5,000
Early bird price 4k (first 10 persons only)
Scroll down for my whatapp number �

Re: How I Made 300k Online Last Month. by Kuzhe01(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
WhatsApp me 09022300583

(1) (Reply)

Inside The World Of Nigerian Women's Body-enhancing Surgeries / We Write The Best Application Documents / 90k Weekly On A ZERO Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.