Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous (745 Views)

Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b / Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by Nasan(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
BREAKING:

Atiku Abubakar will today have a meeting with US top officials inside White House.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by sirjustice1575(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
A'thief^ku is just romancing USA. grin grin slave to the slave masters. cheesy cheesy

He has nothing meaningful to discuss. US security at white house should carry out better search on him,. Fool'anis are born terrorist. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
I still dey wonder the significance of the visit if it concerns election

Shey e dey prepare or do 'rehearsal' of presidential duties ni?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by realstars: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Who sayed that he will be arrestade as soon as he enterd USA.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by mbaboy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
If it were to be Obi that visited you will praise him, his visit is very important if he wins to foster bilateral relations between both nation
UnusualEmissary:
I still dey wonder the significance of the visit if it concerns election

Shey e dey prepare or do 'rehearsal' of presidential duties ni?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
mbaboy:
If it were to be Obi that visited you will praise him, his visit is very important if he wins to foster bilateral relations between both nation

I'm known around here for supporting no one amongst all these candidates and speaking for no one other than the great emperor 'The Unity'

Secondly I said I wonder, not necessarily condemning his move. And thanks for giving your point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by Militant30: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
E go shock una wetin Atiku go use Tinubu and obituary do for this election cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by abobote: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
This Atiku US visit is not yeilding any positive, he is busy snapping pictures in small rooms with his entourages.
His connections doesn't exceed African countries

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by owobokiri(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nigerian presidential candidates are only met by low level officials at the State department. Because we don't have any sort of sense of self worth left, these Nigerian politicians still go ahead to dramatize these insulting encounters as they brandish the emberassing picture like some Olympic medals. Nigeria is the biggest black nation on earth for heavens sake!

It's wrong for those running around to take over the leadership of the country to leave their national campaigns and travel to Washington and Paris, just to go and hoard Nigerias Oil and Gas wealth as bargaining cheaps for a corrupt international support for their egotistic political ambitions.. These guy are no more campaigning to win votes here. They are campaigning to be in the good books of the remorseless imperialists.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by AlafinofEnugu(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
I heard he begged the security for entry undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by SamOchuko: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nasan:
BREAKING:

Atiku Abubakar will today have a meeting with US top officials inside White House.

Bros I beg post the link to the source of your report
Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by gaby(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hahahahha

No be only white house...

Na Black mansion...

Idiots...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Na so Una lie that time that he would visit France President, Emmanuel Macron., weting come happen..?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous by DennisEche(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
my leader, respect to Waziri. He is a big name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation About Nigeria By Hamza Al-mustapha / ATIKU ABUBAKAR : Is A Leader Of Amazing Character With Humble Exemplary, / Radical Awareness For Biafra Exit 2023 - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.