Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat (28740 Views)

Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat / Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by southsouthking(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Is this the new form of challenge on Nairaland?
#secretariat aerial view challenge?

Just so you'll remember, Bayelsa Secretariat has be submerged by water.
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by XerXerz: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Enugu secretariat is among the ugliest in Nigeria. Till date that substandard enugu secretariat has remained uncompleted. Always deceiving yourself. Fool

christejames:
One of the best State's Secretariates kiss in Nigeria...

After the horrendous reign of Chimaroke, Sullivan came and continued with the masterplan of the Coal City to his last days in office but Gburugburu? undecided, that man came and jettisoned the masterplan entirely and started his own rural development masterplan which only covered few rural communities cry

In my humble opinion below are the best Secretariates in descending order...

Federal Secretariate Abuja

Enugu State Secretariat

River State Secretariate

Lagos State Secretariate

Imo State Secretariat

Edo State Secretariate (about to be completed)

Anambra State Secretariate

Delta State Secretariate

Oyo State Secretariate

Kaduna State Secretariate

Ebonyi State Secretariate

Kano State Secretariate

...my opinion
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by gentiles(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
Inferiority complex from Igbos. Biafra or death will resume in 2023 and una go soon blow everything away. shebi una no wan get sense. SW choose their battle grounds wisely.
Just imagine the comment from this dumbo. Are you not ashamed of been a Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by DeHorus: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
That was my PPA doing NYSC

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Teejay13(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
And so wetin make we do with the secretariat.

Cry egg with am or what. This post no deserve front page
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Old picture this recent governor is useless

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by VEHINTOLAR: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi,o ya come and show us the one you built in ALAMbra o !
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by toprealman: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
In 2022, this what an adult living in Nigeria is bragging about.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by toprealman: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
ovundaelijah200:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GWxjQHApO0

Watching a lady profess her feelings to a guy is damn so cute.

I personally have a lot of respect for such ladies, because it takes a lot of courage to tell someone how you feel about them especially if the feelings are genuine.
lol
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by FreeStuffsNG: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I am not in the league of those stereotype. I support Asiwaju because he is the best of all the candidates.

If you are good, I will support you. I always praise sing Engnr Ernest Ndukwe till today because he is excellent. Same for all my brethren from all tribes. If you are mediocre and Yoruba, I will not support you.

Just join me to call these uncouth Igbo boys to order. Nobody should be body shamed let alone one old enough to be your father. They are bringing curses upon themselves
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by XerXers: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
These ignorant mofos again. Do simple Google search

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Workch: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not in the league of those stereotype. I support Asiwaju because he is the best of all the candidates.

If you are good, I will support you. I always praise sing Engnr Ernest Ndukwe till today because he is excellent. Same for all my brethren from all tribes. If you are mediocre and Yoruba
, I will not support you.

Just join me to call these uncouth Igbo boys to order.
if you mention any if these, I
Will vote for Tinubu.

1. One flyover Tinubu constructed

2. Any road longer than 10km that he started and finished that is still in Lagos today

3. 10 schools that he build

4. 10 hospitals he built

5. Any port he built.

If you don't have answers then go ahead and tell me what he did with Lagos State huge revenue

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Workch: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
okay here is it, it was built by Peter obi

Can we see the one Tinubu built with all the huge revenue Lagos State has?

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by FreeStuffsNG: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Workch:
if you mention any if these, I
Will vote for Tinubu.

1. One flyover Tinubu constructed

2. Any road longer than 10km that he started and finished that is still in Lagos today

3. 10 schools that he build

4. 10 hospitals he built

5. Any port he built.

If you don't have answers then go ahead and tell me what he did with Lagos State huge revenue

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship I can recall now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Raregems247: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Is this in Nigeria? It's fine.
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by aikyg(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thank you, Governor Sullivan Chime for this legacy project.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by BossGerald: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol, I thought nothing dey for the whole Eastern region?? Now you've been shown enugu you want to see anambra too grin

Face your overrated region.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Ckonnet: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mckandre:
All thanks to barrister Sullivan chime,best Governor Enugu ever had.

The best governor with no drama ever

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by VEHINTOLAR: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

Lol, I thought nothing dey for the whole Eastern region?? Now you've been shown enugu you want to see anambra too grin

Face your overrated region.

You should know that by our own standard here in Odua land,whatever you guys have over there is just like a kitchen here !
Did you just say overrated ? Lol ! Please,tell your people to stop arriving in droves in our "overrated" region with that miserable Ghana must go bags in their hands ! Trust me,in terms of all human developmental indices in Nigeria,your region is slightly better than only the wartorn North East;think about that man !
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Bobbiee: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
christejames:

After the horrendous reign of Chimaroke, Sullivan came and continued with the masterplan of the Coal City to his last days in office but Gburugburu? undecided, that man came and jettisoned the masterplan entirely and started his own rural development masterplan which only covered few rural communities cry

Enugu State Secretariat

River State Secretariate

Lagos State Secretariate

Imo State Secretariat

Delta State Secretariate

Oyo State Secretariate

Kano State Secretariate

...my opinion

Are you sure you've seen the Delta state secretariat in Asaba. It definitely beats almost all the state secretariat most especially the one in Lagos. I've been to both so I know what I'm talking about

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by VEHINTOLAR: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Workch:
okay here is it, it was built by Peter obi

Can we see the one Tinubu built with all the huge revenue Lagos State has?

You are here on Nairaland and you're honestly asking me to furnish you with Tinubu's infrastructural strides while in office as that visionary governor of Lagos state ? You must be an unsuccessful comedian,walahi ! Tinubu is Lagos and Lagos is Tinubu ! Wetin dey even worry these village dwellers self ?! You think we have time for you Igbo's childish Tom and D.ick measuring competition ? Abegi,face your little village !
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by soojar(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Workch:
Enugu state Secretariat

Magnificent!

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Trapnews: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
gentiles:

Just imagine the comment from this dumbo. Are you not ashamed of been a Yoruba?
I know you have hatred for the Yorubas. It shall never be well with your likes.
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by IGBOSON1: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
christejames:

Enugu State Secretariat

River State Secretariate

Lagos State Secretariate

Imo State Secretariat

Delta State Secretariate

Oyo State Secretariate

Kano State Secretariate

...my opinion

Place Edo one before that of Enugu. There’s more to having a nice secretariat than just nice structures! Landscaping and aesthetics count for about 40% of the entire project, and this is where Ugwuanyi failed with the one of Enugu. When he took over in 2015, the secretariat was almost completed. But instead of him to finish the job nicely, he went and hurried things thereby giving the surroundings a shabby look, not in keeping with the nice structure Sullivan Chime took time and money to build! There’s zero landscaping, and the surroundings look like an ugly supermarket car park! Edo own is better!

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by IGBOSON1: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
karsey:
Akuko Pa mike Ejeagha.

I passed there some weeks ago....the state at which that building is not something one can write home about.(grasses and dirt everywhere)

No maintenance whatsoever...the current governor of Enugu state for the past 7years plus is busy embezzling the public funds without anything to show off.

That project was initiated and was near completion by the immediate past governor of Enugu State in the person of Sullivan Chime..

Ugwuanyi assumed office and abandoned important projects....the only thing he is good at is eating ofe onugbo in different occasions.

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Henrinos: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Old pictures,the current state of that edifice is worrisome.
I reside close to the Secretariat
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Sasi54: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
make una show us benue own nah, e get something were I won check
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by VEHINTOLAR: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
XerXers:

These ignorant mofos again. Do simple Google search

What is there to search for in the entire DOTcom erosion ravaged alaigbo ? Mtchew,you haven't properly figured it out yet;you guys are both humanly and geographically inconsequential ! Google my foot,abegi swerve jare !
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by josh005(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dyke15:
He called him a fat cow only?
The man is a Stupid Ogbono eating buffoon.
Now cry more undecided

You are confirm 042 guy.
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Tochj(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is a Region totally destroyed after the civil war in 1970
The people through their ingenuity rebuilt the entire Region, they moved over to the Region developed already by our commonwealth and continue to dominate.
Oh !!!!! Blessed people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Yemi Osinbajo And Namadi Sambo Meet Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.