Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 (32629 Views)

Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by basadenet: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
I am Yoruba that has been following the story and at no time do I doubt the integrity of Air peace boss, Allen Onyeama, so we shouldn't sectionalised the issue. Thank Onyeama is finally free any wrong doing and wish him best of luck in his future endeavors. I just like the man for his kindness & rare generosity..

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Johnn74: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Finally! Discharged and acquitted. Now the us government can unfreeze his $20m immediately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Marpol2021(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS.

Let him step into America first. cheesy cheesy

See packaged sponsored false story from Guardian Newspapers.

Allen is a wanted man in America. He knows that.
daughter of a fallen angel spotted..
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Cosmatikka: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS.

Says a 5hemale that doesn't have an international passport. Mrs Odey

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by colonelwealth(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Salesbay:

https://guardian.ng/news/us-court-acquits-air-peace-boss-fines-mayfield-4000/

Hallelujah...!
Glory to God for this sweet victory!

Shame to those who wanted his down fall.
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by IGBOSON1: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
buckeyemedia:
From the perception of a bigoted failure? The man Allen Onyeama was born, grew up in Warri In Old Bendel State, schooled in the University of Benin, then moved to Lagos State, then married a lady from Benue State, he has never lived a day in his life in Eastern Nigeria.

See this insecure, incoherent, rancid bigot! Dude, why get the hump at my post….did i mention your name!? Can’t Ndigbo discuss anything without a busybody like you interjecting when neither you nor your ethnicity were mentioned!?

What point are you driving at exactly!? Are you implying Allen Onyema has to be born and brought up in ‘Eastern Nigeria’ before he could love and identify with his people and be impacted positively by the values of hardwork for which they’re known!? Didn’t he have Igbo parents? Assuming you’re right…that he wasn’t born or schooled in ‘Eastern Nigeria’ (which shouldn’t really come as a surprise seeing how itinerant the Igbo are), what difference does that make to the fact he’s a accomplished Igbo entrepreneur in the aviation sector…and that we’re fcking proud of him!? We never hear you delve into the place of birth or schooling history of anyone bearing a Igbo name and accused of a crime! With that one, you don’t ask whether they were born on Jupiter or Venus…. or if they schooled on Mars! Immediately, you shout ‘‘omoyibo/nyamiri’ have struck again….bringing bad name to our otherwise saintly Nigeria!’

PS- And his wife is from Kogi, not Benue!
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by IGBOSON1: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
basadenet:
I am Yoruba that has been following the story and at no time do I doubt the integrity of Air peace boss, Allen Onyeama, so we shouldn't sectionalised the issue. Thank Onyeama is finally free any wrong doing and wish him best of luck in his future endeavors. I just like the man for his kindness & rare generosity..

Nicely put!
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by InvertedHammer: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:
I remember some people from a section of this country were rejoicing that air peace boss was allegedly indicted. Imagine when people hate their compatriots but insist on one Nigeria.

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!

/

Some people will not sleep tonight.

People selling Sniper will be smiling to the bank this week.

/

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by TenQ: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

Igbos, know your enemies. They are not Hausa, not your brothers of south south, but that's the Yorubas.
A whole race is your Enemy!?
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Burruchaga71(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
God has finally shame Loretta harlot Onochie
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by cmikel: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

Igbos, know your enemies. They are not Hausa, not your brothers of south south, but that's the Yorubas.

Yourubas are not enemies of Igbo but youruba politicians use division tactics to cause enemity. Between .

Politicians and their ambitions are the real enemies

These politicians used same strategy in 60's it worked , they tried to use same in 93 it dint work, they used same in 2015 it worked , they are using same strategy again.

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by ZombieSlayer1: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
eeetuk:
"The court, which discovered that there was no loss against any bank in the indictment suit filed by the Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia, however, ordered a probation and $4000 fine against a former staff of Springfield Aviation Company Inc., Ebony Mayfield on Friday."

A court acquits Air Peace Boss is a misleading headline. People who get acquitted don't pay fine in USA. And on top of that, the report said the court ordered Air peace boss to be put on probation and a fine of $4,000. Ibos, they like to twist facts to fit their own narrative.
Sorry, readers are too smart not to know the difference between facts and lies.
hahaha...guy you be mumu shaa
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by ebufa: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
slivertongue:
An appeal may follow. Enough of the tribal brikbat. Allen congrats

Foek tongued you are! are you praying for an appeal...you think US federal authorities get money to squander?
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by VULCAN(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Of course you would know this because FBI shares sensitive info with you far away in your one room in the village

NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS.

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by AngelDo: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
But why

{quote author=Tinubuagbado post=118017346]

Yorubas to be precise.

Igbos, know your enemies. They are not Hausa, not your brothers of south south, but that's the Yorubas.[/quote]
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by christistruth01: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
JOemmy:
Thank God for his life I hope the US govt will also now unfreeze his $20m they seized because of this case?

Allen Onyema should travel to US to sort it out
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Mozegee: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Shame on them my brother,you hate a particular tribe with passion.when they said the need seperation from a failed marriage called Nigeria.You guys will be the first to castigate them .
DMerciful:
I remember some people from a section of this country were rejoicing that air peace boss was allegedly indicted. Imagine when people hate their compatriots but insist on one Nigeria.

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by luizpippo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
tribalmall:
See foolish Igbo comment did your Igbo father n mother not show more hate when same USA try bringing down Adesina at ADB ?

So you foolish n cursed oloriburuku Igbos believe you alone should own the monopoly to hate others can not pay you in same coin. May it never be well with you n your entire household plus dead born n unborn generation for the audacity to write this comment.

E no go beta for your papa !

I remembered basically the whole Nigeria rallied round Adesina, all calling it blackmail from the West, so where did you get this fabu from?
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by christistruth01: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS.

I have been to the US Justice department Website and back the Judgement is nowhere to be found in there
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Simplyfun: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
My childhood friend still remains an Igbo man from imo state. He lived with my family for years and my family treat us as one. If you hate a Yoruba man please say it loud don't generalize what you don't know.

Yorubas to be precise.

Igbos, know your enemies. They are not Hausa, not your brothers of south south, but that's the Yorubas.[/quote]
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Simplyfun: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
My childhood friend still remains an Igbo man from imo state. He lived with my family for years and my family treat us as one. If you hate a Yoruba man please say it loud don't generalize what you don't know.

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by buckeyemedia: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
IGBOSON1:

See this insecure, incoherent, rancid bigot! Dude, why get the hump at my post….did i mention your name!? Can’t Ndigbo discuss anything without a busybody like you interjecting when neither you nor your ethnicity were mentioned!?

What point are you driving at exactly!? Are you implying Allen Onyema has to be born and brought up in ‘Eastern Nigeria’ before he could love and identify with his people and be impacted positively by the values of hardwork for which they’re known!? Didn’t he have Igbo parents? Assuming you’re right…that he wasn’t born or schooled in ‘Eastern Nigeria’ (which shouldn’t really come as a surprise seeing how itinerant the Igbo are), what difference does that make to the fact he’s a accomplished Igbo entrepreneur in the aviation sector…and that we’re fcking proud of him!? We never hear you delve into the place of birth or schooling history of anyone bearing a Igbo name and accused of a crime! With that one, you don’t ask whether they were born on Jupiter or Venus…. or if they schooled on Mars! Immediately, you shout ‘‘omoyibo/nyamiri’ have struck again….bringing bad name to our otherwise saintly Nigeria!’

PS- And his wife is from Kogi, not Benue!
Absolute jargon Nonsense from an egocentric Tribalist Ipobian.
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Duru009(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Shame to all the enemies of ndi Igbo....
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by BeardedMeat(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

They are being taken care of. That one na small shit sef.
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Tinubuadvocate: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fakenews.
PrinceOfLagos:
Thanks be to God almighty he's been cleared of any wrong doings

Seunmsg, afamed, Helinues and Tinubuadvocate all the haters of successful Igbos can now bury there heads in shame because we all saw how the mentioned names celebrated when the U.S case first made headlines .
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Afamed: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Thanks be to God almighty he's been cleared of any wrong doings

Seunmsg, afamed, Helinues and Tinubuadvocate all the haters of successful Igbos can now bury there heads in shame because we all saw how the mentioned names celebrated when the U.S case first made headlines .

Bring one post where I celebrated when Onyeama case in Us was mentioned and I will deactivate my account.
I don't run bring them down syndrome like Una.
Bring the post here, and I will deactivate my account and reward you with $200

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by BeardedMeat(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Racoon:
Finally! This man have been vindicated. Crime cut across all races, people and nations of diverse inclinations, but not every one in a particular strata is a criminal until proven otherwise.I remember Seunmsg on this case.
Racoon my respect for you just doubled with that banter with Seunmsg months back.

The internet truly never forgets.
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Difrent: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

The same yoruba you seek their vote for PO...so you want to trick them with fake love so they can vote PO against their son when you obviously so much hate them

But you know what.....the feeling is mutual.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owode Elede: Trapped In Flood — Residents Of Lagos Community Struggle To Survive / A Man Thanks God For 'Successful' Accident (Photo) / Atleast Nigeria Is Visa Free To One Strong European Country; Andorra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.