Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 (32624 Views)

Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by BeardedMeat(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS.

Let him step into America first. cheesy cheesy

See packaged sponsored false story from Guardian Newspapers.

Allen is a wanted man in America. He knows that.
Two idiots liked your post.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by buckeyemedia: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Difrent:

The same yoruba you seek their vote for PO...so you want to trick them with fake love so they can vote PO against their son when you obviously so much hate them

But you know what.....the feeling is mutual.
Maybe na Hausa Fulani go support Pandora Pete?
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Please can someone tell me why Abba Kyra the tailor man is no longer going to court or seen in prison
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Maski87: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fake news ,na when we see the man in America, then I will believe this story

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by IGBOSON1: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Absolute jargon Nonsense from an egocentric Tribalist Ipobian.

Quit talking in the mirror to your bigoted and crazed self! Diseased scumbag!

What part of the post you just quoted is a lie!?
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by IGBOSON1: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Maybe na Hausa Fulani go support Pandora Pete?

It wouldn’t be the first time Hausa/Fulani didn’t support a Igbo for president! Bigots that think like you are the very same ones who scream ‘one Nigeria’ the loudest! Bunch of two-faced, hypocritical schmucks!
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Soso990240(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

Igbos, know your enemies. They are not Hausa, not your brothers of south south, but that's the Yorubas.
Not all Yorubas. Trust me, Yoruba Hatred for ibos was fueled and caused by Tinubu. Tinubu hates every other tribes, but wants to be president. I can remember how he used OPC to Intimidate and kill Hausa and Fulani people when he was Governor. He collects most tax from Ibo dominated markets.. man is so greedy and Hates other tribes. Obasanjo loved the whole country, he is a yoruba
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Igbojew: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:
I remember some people from a section of this country were rejoicing that air peace boss was allegedly indicted. Imagine when people hate their compatriots but insist on one Nigeria.

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!
The more they hate the great industrious Igbos the more we progress.Same thing they want to happen Allen Onyema is same thing they have been using their GTBank to do Innoson but Innoson will come out victorious like Allen Onyema.I don't know why they hate great Igbos with passion but still don't want them to go..................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Soso990240(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

Igbos, know your enemies. They are not Hausa, not your brothers of south south, but that's the Yorubas.
Not all Yorubas. Trust me, Yoruba Hatred for ibos was fueled and caused by Tinubu. Tinubu hates every other tribes, but wants to be president. I can remember how he used OPC to Intimidate and kiill Hausa and Fulani people when he was Governor. He collects most tax from Ibo dominated markets.. man is so greedy and Hates other tribes. Obasanjo loved the whole country, he is a yoruba
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Misterone: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

with this rubbish you wrote, you expect a yoruba man to vote for obi/datti?
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Igbojew: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

Thesame thing I have been saying here,Igbo worst enemies are Yorubas and I am not mincing words.Like Tinubu like Rotimi Akeredolu that uses Southern governors forum as a radar to project his Yoruba presidential agenda.Evil tribe,I spit on them.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Tochj(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:
I remember some people from a section of this country were rejoicing that air peace boss was allegedly indicted. Imagine when people hate their compatriots but insist on one Nigeria.

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!
Nigeria is never one from the beginning
MNK is always right
He is simply re-echoing what is in their heart.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by tribalmall: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Below is what your tribesmen said about Adesina back then since your deliberately chose to act brain dead cos you are being pained in your own coin

The thread is about 8 pages filled with Igbo scorn irredeemable hate n chronic bigotry. I copied from just first two pages. Go over it n come correct the rubbish you said here.

luizpippo:

I remembered basically the whole Nigeria rallied round Adesina, all calling it blackmail from the West, so where did you get this fabu from?

slivertongue:
"Mr Adesina should as a matter of urgency show willingness in proving his innocence by agreeing to the prayer of the United States for an independent organization to probe the myriad of allegations."

they are coming for you with MENTIONS
SarkinYarki:

We must support our thief INC
emkz:
These are very severe accusations and Dr Adesina must be compelled to resign if convicted.

Yet, he has the right to fair hearing, and I hope the OP would publish his response and the report of the ethics board that exonerated him earlier.

Even if he is vindicated, he goes into his second term as a weak President and this would hamper his abilities to approve loans expeditedly as he is currently doing. This is where the interests that want him out want to assert their influence.
Whiteangel1234:
He should resign stand trial and jailed if found guilty
emkz:

I will summarize the 16 points to you incase you did not read, inter alia, you read cursorily: Dr Adesina is alleged to have abused his position by violating ethical guidelines in the recruitment and promotion of staff, disrespected internal probationary rules, condoned sexual harassment by his protégé, recruited unqualified staff, favouritism, duplicated company roles and probably wasted banks funds on unproductive concerns.

If you recall Dominique Strass Kahn, former IMF Chief; he was accused of ethical misconduct by sexually harassing a hotel maid and he resigned. If you worked in an international organization, you'd know that ethical misconduct or condoning ethical misconduct is as terrible as financial misconduct.
Alex9999:

Again, you don't have "steal" to bring down an organization. You just have to violate rules -- OMG. Is our country/continent going anywhere soon? I assume you are a youth. With this kind of thinking -- no chance!
Racoon:

None yet but all these allegations are too weighty as we all know especially the ethical aspects.Dont be in a haste to defend yet.Calm down.Convicted or acquitted, this has already given Akinwunmi Adeshina some bad rub off.
gurunlocker:
If US is not very sure about the allegations, they won't ask for another investigation..... Sure they have hard evidence.
Kubernetes:
This calls for concern.
Nigerias international image is at stake.
Why why
Ejusni:
They've got him by the balls grin.
dfrost:

And AAA should equally be dealt with for throwing under the carpet a serious issue as sexual harassment. Dominique Strauss-Kahn was removed for the same offence.
Kobicove:
If these accusations are anything to go by then Adeshina has a serious case to answer! undecided
seborrhic:
The scam agricultural revolutionists has finally been caught out.
The one minister that claimed to have revolutionalized Nigeria's agriculture on paper.
Wiseandtrue:

Them think say na Nigeria them dey undecided
GODPUNISHALABI:
lol later una go Dey shout na Igbo sabi defend their corrupt brother pass... grin grin this thread na reference point
Paulynez:
Too bad and too long...
Macphenson:

You think others societies are like our messed up societies.

You don't understand code of conduct and ethics one bit.

Obviously because you are used to the messed up system in Nigeria. Wait till the independent probe is done, they we can actually say he's right or wrong.
jaxxy:

Not exactly some if these allegations and office politics is what is currently affecting Nigeria. If its ur private organisations fine bt not a multinational.

I hope many of them are not found true.
SarkinYarki:

Shut up there , without their funds where will that bank be , if they pull out today can you run the bank for even 2years ?
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Betanaija42moro: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS.

Beer parlour talk
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Lombardi: 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by TK9680: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2022
I am a Yoruba man. I have never rejoiced or been happy at another’s man misfortune. There are many people like me. I’m also a proud customer of Air Peace.
I’m also very familiar with banking transactions. What the man did is simply round tripping. It is the art of inflating invoices so you can sell the balance on the black market.
It is not restricted to any tribe. All tribes do it. This is one of the major reasons the Naira is at this precarious rate.
Of course there would be no loss to the US economy but there was a massive loss to the Nigerian economy hence the trial.
Any crime committed using the dollar can be tried in an American court. He has not been acquitted, far from it just seems the lady in question is been prepared to be a prosecution witness.
I wish him well and hope for the best for him

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Bizibi(m): 1:29am On Nov 01, 2022
Racoon:
Finally! This man have been vindicated. Crime cut across all races, people and nations of diverse inclinations, but not every one in a particular strata is a criminal until proven otherwise.I remember Seunmsg on this case.
I love what you did here,call the mf out
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Bizibi(m): 1:30am On Nov 01, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS.

na one of the wicked souls be this.....
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by 13october: 1:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Laggafin:
Oh wow.. Tinubu should go to USA and clear himself too cool
Clear himself of what?
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Billygee2u: 3:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Salesbay:

https://guardian.ng/news/us-court-acquits-air-peace-boss-fines-mayfield-4000/
BIG SHAME TO THOSE WHOSE JOBS ARE : pull down any IGBO MAN going higher legally
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Billygee2u: 3:14am On Nov 01, 2022
DMerciful:

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!
Shame to the hypocrites one Nigerianists

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Billygee2u: 3:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Billygee2u: 3:15am On Nov 01, 2022
9jatriot:
Nice one.
I remember some guys then saying FBI are very thorough in their investigation and that he has a high chance of being in the wrong. Good to know he is not.
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Billygee2u: 3:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Laggafin:
Oh wow.. Tinubu should go to USA and clear himself too cool
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Billygee2u: 3:16am On Nov 01, 2022
christejames:
This is good...

Congratulations Air Peace

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Billygee2u: 3:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Racoon:
Finally! This man have been vindicated. Crime cut across all races, people and nations of diverse inclinations, but not every one in a particular strata is a criminal until proven otherwise.I remember Seunmsg on this case.
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by danngnews: 3:53am On Nov 01, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS.

Hate is a burden.
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Chuksaluta(m): 5:21am On Nov 01, 2022
DMerciful:

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!

This is the hate they have for their fellow country men

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by wman(m): 5:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

Look at this kind of comment. This is how Seun Osewa and his mods allow tribalism to spread unfettered on Nairaland. What a shame.
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Laggafin: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2022
13october:

Clear himself of what?
Of drug
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by kelly72: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2022
I remember few years ago when this news broke out about Air Peace, some people in this country became so aggrieved that even the accuser, the American government almost asked them to calm down. They carried it on their head and wanted Air Peace closed and Allen Onyema jailed in a haste, their angst was how a man from the East could have such business that was threatening to eclipse even the best airlines of Africa.

Both the FG and the EFCC were hyper animated, brimming with fire. One domestic servant named Joe Igbokwe even threatened to deal ruthlessly with the airline for daring to prevent him boarding a plane after he was late to board.

They searched him sniffing down even to his pants and as usual, began to lose steam because they had no evidence to feed their triumphant euphoria. Then the accuser has now come out to say the allegation was actually false. Hmmnn....hope nobody suffers heart attack today.

Don't forget, when Nigeria again failed to respond to the evacuation cries of its citizens who were being killed in South Africa, it was Alen Onyema and Air Peace who did two rounds of flights to that country to rescue hundreds of Nigerians absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.

Relatives and friends of his local traducers actually jumped on that plane to fly to safety by the man their kith and kin wanted dead in Nigeria.

Isn't He a wonderful God?
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by amadice(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

EXACTLY MY BROTHER, does descendants of the devil called oduduwa are more poisonous than Lucifer himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Man Thanks God For 'Successful' Accident (Photo) / Atleast Nigeria Is Visa Free To One Strong European Country; Andorra / Nigeria Acquires Aircraft Firefighting Simulator From UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.