Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? (979 Views)

Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation / Nigeria Or Cape Verde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by gimakon2(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
I used to hear about the turn back of Nigerians at Cape verde Point of entry , i had always wanted to visit there, hence i wanted to know , if Nigerian passport holders can come to Cape verde as usual
Please let me know.
Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by olamilekan9(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
gimakon2:
I used to hear about the turn back of Nigerians at Cape verde Point of entry , i had always wanted to visit there, hence i wanted to know , if Nigerian passport holders can come to Cape verde as usual
Please let me know.
yes provided you have min of 1000 euros cash at hand during point of entry
Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by gimakon2(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
olamilekan9:
yes provided you have min of 1000 euros cash at hand during point of entry

Ok, my salary is up to that Gods grace. So please advice when you visited last, they refused my friend last time entry into that nation. I plan on going for a week..
Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by olamilekan9(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
gimakon2:

Ok, my salary is up to that Gods grace. So please advice when you visited last, they refused my friend last time entry into that nation. I plan on going for a week..
how long ago did your friend got refused?
Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by gimakon2(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
olamilekan9:
how long ago did your friend got refused?

I think he was going for more than a week. So he said he got turned back, no specific reason.
You visited Praia?

I would like to know.
Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by olamilekan9(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
gimakon2:

I think he was going for more than a week. So he said he got turned back, no specific reason.
You visited Praia?

I would like to know.
what i am asking is,was is this year or last year or some plenty years ago it happened?
Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by gimakon2(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
olamilekan9:
what i am asking is,was is this year or last year or some plenty years ago it happened?

Last year. You did not ask that in the first instance. Now i am asking you, have you ever been to CV of recent?
Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by olamilekan9(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
gimakon2:

Last year. You did not ask that in the first instance. Now i am asking you, have you ever been to CV of recent?
No i have not,but i have a friend there and should join them before the end of the year…but i strongly recommend you make sure you hve 1000 euros at hand and also there is a form you will have to fill online before jumping on the plane, and also you will pay 100euros at point of entry,that’s all

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by olamilekan9(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
olamilekan9:
No i have not,but i have a friend there and should join them before the end of the year…but i strongly recommend you make sure you hve 1000 euros at hand and also there is a form you will have to fill online before jumping on the plane, and also you will pay 100euros at point of entry,that’s all
the name of the form is ease form,google search it asap

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by gimakon2(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
olamilekan9:

By that , i think you mean this https://www.ease.gov.cv/

that is the documentation i have to fill init?
When did your friend leave? This year? This month or when exactly?
Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by olamilekan9(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
gimakon2:

By that , i think you mean this https://www.ease.gov.cv/

that is the documentation i have to fill init?
When did your friend leave? This year? This month or when exactly?
yes exactly,she is still there by God’s Grace

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by gimakon2(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
olamilekan9:
yes exactly,she is still there by God’s Grace
When did she go, you keep ignoring that part... is there something you wonna talk about , but not here?
Re: Can Nigerians Enter Cape Verde Now? by olamilekan9(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
gimakon2:

When did she go, you keep ignoring that part... is there something you wonna talk about , but not here?
ahh bro she had been there for years oooooooooooo pls no more questions..i don try abeg..thank u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Ghana / Anyone Here Been To Lake Chad? / How Is Life In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.