Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. (31957 Views)

Daring Experience Traveling By Boat From Eagle Island PH: Pics & Video / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation / Help; Is It Advisable To Travel To Brazil To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKqE4S5Aeuw

When I arrived São Luis, Maranhão on December 6th, I met a Ibo, a Ugandan at the airport. He was returning from Africa.

He asked if I spoke English and that's how our friendship began. He's married with kids in Brazil.

We exchanged contacts and he later introduced me to Muctarr, who is from Sierra Leone.

I interviewed Muctarr, and he told about the crazy journey he took to make it to Brazil from Sierra Leone, and about the miracle that saved them from dying in the sea.

They ere about 25 Africans from different countries. He said there were like 3 Nigerians in the group.

He talked about how they were treated once they got to Brazil, and how the government helped to get them on their feet. He also talked about the Brazilians and what he likes about Brazil in general.

He gives advice to those thinking about making the same journey.

If you guys enjoy content like this, please subscribe to my channel, Abeg o!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by Nteogwuija(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Hi, good day. Sorry to deviate your thread. Pls, do you have an idea of the budget estimation for a 1 week vacation to Cape Verde, most especially the cost of flight and hotel?

Thanks for your response in advance.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
No I have no clue. I've not been there before. Do a search on YouTube or google, I'm sure there are a lot of info out there.

Nteogwuija:
Hi, good day. Sorry to deviate your thread. Pls, do you have an idea of the budget estimation for a 1 week vacation to Cape Verde, most especially the cost of flight and hotel?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by LuckyKeys1: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wow that's fun

1 Like

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by GlobTrotter: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Damn this is crazzzy. This man is lucky to be alive to tell the story.

Brazil is indeed a very welcoming country though

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Thank you for watching.

LuckyKeys1:
Wow that's fun
Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Yes he is lucky. Very dangerous journey. Thank you for watching.

GlobTrotter:
Damn this is crazzzy. This man is lucky to be alive to tell the story.

Brazil is indeed a very welcoming country though

11 Likes

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by DUKEOFIBADAN: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nteogwuija:

Flight is around $1k and you must have minimum €1k euro with you as BTA. It is visa free but there is an immigration form you need to fill online to notify them and pay like €30 or 50. Good luck

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:

Flight is about $1k and you must have minimum €1k euro with you as BTA. It is visa free but there is an immigration form you need to fill online to notify them and pay like €30 or 50. Good luck

Yo whats up fam.
Please i have a question i wonna ask you. Has Cape verde started allowing Nigerians into the country now? Some time ago, i tried to go from Lagos to Praia, but they never allowed Nigerians in.
Please confirm, has Nigerians started going to Cape Verde now?

10 Likes

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by DUKEOFIBADAN: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
gimakon2:

Yo whats up fam.
Please i have a question i wonna ask you. Has Cape verde started allowing Nigerians into the country now? Some time ago, i tried to go from Lagos to Praia, but they never allowed Nigerians in.
Please confirm, has Nigerians started going to Cape Verde now?

What year was that? Cape Verde did not restrict Nigeria from coming to their country. It was only during the Covid time things were a little bit tough. If you have your proof of accommodation and bta I don’t see why they will send you back. But instead of going to Cape Verde why don’t you go to Mauritius. It’s very beautiful country with many opportunities compared to Cape Verde

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:

What year was that? Cape Verde did not restrict Nigeria from coming to their country. It was only during the Covid time things were a little bit tough. If you have your proof of accommodation and bta I don’t see why they will send you back. But instead of going to Cape Verde why don’t you go to Mauritius. It’s very beautiful country with many opportunities compared to Cape Verde

I plan on going to Mauritius after i had issues with Cape verde, as i learnt they were not allowing Nigerians in at that time.
I work remotely, hence i needed some place with stable light, fresh air and i can always feel good sea breeze, hence i wanted to go to Cape verde. But Mauritius, i think i would maintain my stand and go there.
Ticket is quite expensive as i read. Hungary is 800k, same with Mauritius round trip, which .... gives me thoughts too....

What you advice?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
When you reach Cape Verde, you can enter boat go Brazil. grin I just they joke o! The thing dangerous.

I would say travel to easier countries to enter for a while and never over stay, then start trying countries like Dominica where once you get their passport, you have more travel freedom.

gimakon2:

I plan on going to Mauritius after i had issues with Cape verde, as i learnt they were not allowing Nigerians in at that time.
I work remotely, hence i needed some place with stable light, fresh air and i can always feel good sea breeze, hence i wanted to go to Cape verde. But Mauritius, i think i would maintain my stand and go there.
Ticket is quite expensive as i read. Hungary is 800k, same with Mauritius round trip, which .... gives me thoughts too....

What you advice?

1 Like

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
When you reach Cape Verde, you can enter boat go Brazil. grin I just they joke o! The thing dangerous.

I would say travel to easier countries to enter for a while and never over stay, then start trying countries like Dominica where once you get their passport, you have more travel freedom.

No embassy of Dominica in places here in W.Africa, you must travel to Egypt to apply for their visas. So imagine telling the egyptian consular, "I want to travel to Egypt to get a visa to Dominica" bros, e get as e be na.

I am thinking of what to do. You ever been to Cape verde? I saw a post from you about this Cape verde to brazil stuff, i been wan comment, i just said make i no talk fess...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by DUKEOFIBADAN: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
gimakon2:

What you advice?

Do you have a Schengen visa? And one thing I want you to know is that Nigeria can only stay in Mauritius for only 2 weeks. If you want to stay more than that you can apply for school over there. The school are cheaper, they have from $1500 per year upward university and colleges and the procedure is very simple and not hard at all. They only give their freelance visa to other countries apart from Nigeria but many Nigerians are studying in Mauritius. If you want to go stay there you have to apply to a school and pay part of the school tuition and the good thing is that some schools allows you to break down the school fees to small amount and pay at your convenient time. After you have been given admission by the school they will be the one to process the visa for you and send to you to print out and get on flight. Your statement of account must have at least 2m. But if you are going for vacation you just need to book your flight and you will be stamp on arrival for 2 weeks

It’s somehow hard to relocate to Cape Verde only if you are just going for a vacation. Your best bet is you should just get the SA E visa and when you get there you can pay like 700 to 800k to change it to resident permit only if you know anyone there

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:

Do you have a Schengen visa? And one thing I want you to know is that Nigeria can only stay in Mauritius for only 2 weeks. If you want to stay more than that you can apply for school over there. The school are cheaper, they have from $1500 per year upward university and colleges and the procedure is very simple and not hard at all. They only give their freelance visa to other countries apart from Nigeria but many Nigerians are studying in Mauritius. If you want to go stay there you have to apply to a school and pay part of the school tuition and the good thing is that some schools allows you to break down the school fees to small amount and pay at your convenient time. After you have been given admission by the school they will be the one to process the visa for you and send to you to print out and get on flight. Your statement of account must have at least 2m. But if you are going for vacation you just need to book your flight and you will be stamp on arrival for 2 weeks

I work Remotely, I might go with my girlfriend , but that 2 weeks get as e be o.
I know about the 14 days visa on arrival... e get as e be really, just have second thoughts now.

Cape verde , i get to pay only EASE, and its visa free ...
I dont have a Schengen visa, but i have been to over 9 countries (No transit visas)

Just thinking in my head sha.... shay no be to kuku respect myself , do Normad visa go stay...these african countries just day behave anyhow

1 Like

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:

It’s somehow hard to relocate to Cape Verde only if you are just going for a vacation. Your best bet is you should just get the SA E visa and when you get there you can pay like 700 to 800k to change it to resident permit only if you know anyone there

They approve e-Visas for SA? That is another country i have fallen so in Love with!
Can i use my Nigerian Debit card to pay for South africa too? Please let me know.
Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by DUKEOFIBADAN: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
gimakon2:

I work Remotely, I might go with my girlfriend , but that 2 weeks get as e be o.
I know about the 14 days visa on arrival... e get as e be really, just have second thoughts now.

I dont have a Schengen visa, but i have been to over 9 countries (No transit visas)

Just thinking in my head sha.... shay no be to kuku respect myself , do Normad visa go stay...these african countries just day behave anyhow

Cape Verde is visa free just for 90 days. After 90 days you might become illegal and when you want to leave you will pay heavy fines
Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:

Cape Verde is visa free just for 90 days. After 90 days you might become illegal and when you want to leave you will pay heavy fines

And very expensive to live in!
You spoke of SA. What is the chance of getting SA e-visas now as a Nigerian? Hard or Easy? Since i work remotely, do you think its a good fit as at now? Also can i pay with my naija card ?
Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by DUKEOFIBADAN: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
gimakon2:

They approve e-Visas for SA? That is another country i have fallen so in Love with!
Can i use my Nigerian Debit card to pay for South africa too? Please let me know.

I will advise you to use an agent and don’t do it yourself, you can’t pay more than 150k to 200k to agent to apply on your behalf. Reason is that many people get it wrong doing it themselves. SA is a good country I lived there for 4 years it’s better for freelancers compared to Nigeria. It is Europe in Africa. When you get to Cape Town you will understand

5 Likes

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:

I will advise you to use an agent and don’t do it yourself, you can’t pay more than 150k to 200k to agent to apply on your behalf. Reason is that many people get it wrong doing it themselves. SA is a good country I lived there for 4 years it’s better for freelancers compared to Nigeria. It is Europe in Africa. When you get to Cape Town you will understand

I am not a fan of Agent. But let me listen to you.
What is the maximum duration for first timers for SA visas?
Cape Town is awesome, i look at youtube all the time ... and ... Its lovely!
Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by DUKEOFIBADAN: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
gimakon2:

I am not a fan of Agent. But let me listen to you.
What is the maximum duration for first timers for SA visas?
Cape Town is awesome, i look at youtube all the time ... and ... Its lovely!

SA evisa is for people going for a short duration. Your chance of getting the visa is that if you let them know you are going for just 5 to 7 days and not 2 or 3 weeks. Mind you your itinerary must be the same with the days you will be spending there. That way you can convince them you are just going for a short visit and when you enter you can change your status. I don’t know if it is still possible but that is what everyone use to do when they get to SA
Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:

SA evisa is for people going for a short duration. Your chance of getting the visa is that if you let them know you are going for just 5 to 7 days and not 2 or 3 weeks. Mind you your itinerary must be the same with the days you will be spending there. That way you can convince them you are just going for a short visit and when you enter you can change your status. I don’t know if it is still possible but that is what everyone use to do when they get to SA

Ok understood. Let me get to church for Crossover Night Programs, I will send you a personal Email much later.
Shalom.
Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by DUKEOFIBADAN: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
gimakon2:

Ok understood. Let me get to church for Crossover Night Programs, I will send you a personal Email much later.
Shalom.

Let’s keep communicating here so that others can learn. Mind you I’m not an agent and not ready to introduce anyone to you but I can always help you if you need information. Egypt is very cheap incase you want to try it and it’s easy to get permit. Very cheap luxury accommodation and it is good for freelance too

8 Likes

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:

Let’s keep communicating here so that others can learn. Mind you I’m not an agent and not ready to introduce anyone to you but I can always help you if you need information. Egypt is very cheap incase you want to try it and it’s easy to get permit. Very cheap luxury accommodation and it is good for freelance too

Make sense. Flight to Egypt is how much?

1 Like

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by DUKEOFIBADAN: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
gimakon2:

Make sense. Flight to Egypt is how much?

Like 400k or less. You can check Egypt airways online. You need visa to enter Egypt but the permit is easier when you get there there

2 Likes

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Egypt can be one of those countries you travel to first, to make your passport look good.

I've not been to Cape Verde. I might go in the future.

gimakon2:

No embassy of Dominica in places here in W.Africa, you must travel to Egypt to apply for their visas. So imagine telling the egyptian consular, "I want to travel to Egypt to get a visa to Dominica" bros, e get as e be na.

I am thinking of what to do. You ever been to Cape verde? I saw a post from you about this Cape verde to brazil stuff, i been wan comment, i just said make i no talk fess...

1 Like

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:11am On Jan 01, 2023
You cannot blame other countries for the restrictions on Nigerians, na Nigeria and Nigerians mess things up. If Nigeria's economy improves and most people are out of poverty, Nigerians will be welcomed with open arms.

Nigerians can fix most of their problems in Nigeria if they were more united. People throw trash in places they should not, because they don't care.

gimakon2:

4 Likes

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 3:10am On Jan 01, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
You cannot blame other countries for the restrictions on Nigerians, na Nigeria and Nigerians mess things up. If Nigeria's economy improves and most people are out of poverty, Nigerians will be welcomed with open arms.

Nigerians can fix most of their problems in Nigeria if they were more united. People throw trash in places they should not, because they don't care.

Happy new year. There are some impoverished countries that still maintain stance for good names. Nigeria just deemed it fit to be an exception in everything.

8 Likes

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by DUKEOFIBADAN: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2023
gimakon2:

Happy new year. There are some impoverished countries that still maintain stance for good names. Nigeria just deemed it fit to be an exception in everything.

You can get another country passport like the Caribbean but it’s expensive or if you can also runs some other African country passport if you know your way, because this green passport is a disgrace. Been laughed at by some country immigration because of my nationality. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2023
DUKEOFIBADAN:

You can get another country passport like the Caribbean but it’s expensive or if you can also runs some other African country passport if you know your way, because this green passport is a disgrace. Been laughed at by some country immigration because of my nationality. Smh

Like which african country.

1 Like

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by DUKEOFIBADAN: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2023
gimakon2:

Like which african country.

You can run Benin passport, some Nigerians has the passport and it’s a little bit strong than our own. You can go to Malaysia, Singapore, Israel, Philippines and South Africa visa free. And also many countries on visa on arrival or evisa for India and some other countries that Nigerian go to embassy to apply

6 Likes

Re: Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. by gimakon2(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2023
DUKEOFIBADAN:

You can run Benin passport, some Nigerians has the passport and it’s a little bit strong than our own. You can go to Malaysia, Singapore, Israel, Philippines and South Africa visa free. And also many countries on visa on arrival or evisa for India and some other countries that Nigerian go to embassy to apply

And i day enter Benin Republic like its my second home. Benin Republic is 2 -3 hours from my house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Trying To Board A Plane With 27 Snakes / Lagos State Begins Test Run Of Lagos Ferry Boats - Photo / A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.