Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. (1959 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
BREAKING NEWS
“I did not endorse Tinubu. He came with his people for prayers and as a father, I prayed for him. If Obi comes too, I will pray for him. It is not in my place to endorse anyone, that is exclusivity of the Afenifere, which I’m no longer the leader.”

...Pa Reuben Fasoranti declares.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
APC and lying cannot be separated. Desperados

@Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 lhordspy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by chiefolododo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
You cannot buy everybody

9 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Asgard73: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fake.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by dominic17: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is always fake, I wonder how some people still support this character for such exhausted position. This show the extend of moral bankrupt we have in country.

9 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by OnlyJust: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by WibusJaga: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2022

Skull of Ages... grin

7 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by seunmsg(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lol, Obi supporters doing senseless damage control. If Fasoranti want to speak, he will call all the major media platforms in Nigeria and talk to them. Fasoranti is too big to be speaking through the bigoted social media account of Peter Obi supporters.

By the way, Afenifere spoke unanimously yesterday and not just one man. Yorubas from all parts of Nigeria have spoken and so shall it be. You Igbos can keep posting lies that changes nothing all over the place if it makes you all happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Moh247: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
cool

Did Tinubu at any point say he went for endorsement?!

He clearly stated he went to present his manifesto to Afenifere and used the opportunity to meet Pa Fasoranti again, after his prayer for him led to his victory at the primaries

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by KingOfTheDamned: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
Did Tinubu at any point say he went for endorsement?!

He clearly stated he went to present his manifesto to Afenifere and used the opportunity to meet Pa Fasoranti again, after his prayer for him led to his victory at the primaries

Talkative

3 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by fineboynl(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
The same thing urchins did with obj. If tinubu comes to greet you now the media teams will tag it endorsements watch it from now till February.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by tribalmall: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Yet no link or clip to butress your lie.

FromZeroToHero:
BREAKING NEWS
“I did not endorse Tinubu. He came with his people for prayers and as a father, I prayed for him. If Obi comes too, I will pray for him. It is not in my place to endorse anyone, that is exclusivity of the Afenifere, which I’m no longer the leader.”

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
God forbid APC

I don’t care if pdp wins

I don’t care if obi wins

But you see that APC…… abeg vote them out plssssss

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Validated: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
angry angry angry angry
Urchins in pains right now

3 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by OkutaNla: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:
Lol, Obi supporters doing senseless damage control. If Fasoranti want to speak, he will call all the major media platforms in Nigeria and talk to them. Fasoranti is too big to be speaking through the bigoted social media account of Peter Obi supporters.

By the way, Afenifere spoke unanimously yesterday and not just one man. Yorubas from all parts of Nigeria have spoken and so shall it be. You Igbos can keep posting lies that changes nothing all over the place if it makes you all happy.

Since yesterday, their Whatsapp groups have been on fire over how to respond to the rejection of Obi by the Fasoranti group. Na why dem begin cookup their fake news.

5 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Vote4Obi: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
BREAKING NEWS

With the way Tinubu and his urchins are taking this presidential election as do or die, I hope he won't end up like Abiola.

Omo, this is no longer funny, all these lies and stupid propaganda is now annoying. From impersonating Fitch with a fake website to lying that Afenifere has endorsed Tinubu to so many other fake news they keep spreading.

Any Nigerian still hoping to vote for Tinubu is mentally sick!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Coolbreezz: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Heartbreaking
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Vote4Obi: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:

Chai, Tinubu has used this one abobaku. SMH.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by seunmsg(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
OkutaNla:

Since yesterday, their Whatsapp groups have been on fire over how to respond to the rejection of Obi by the Fasoranti group. Na why dem begin cookup their fake news.

They are just so senseless with the fake rebuttal they are sharing because it’s only Igbos that are falling for it. So, what’s the point? Why embark on a mission that changes nothing?

What happened yesterday was well documented and reported by all the major media outlets in Nigeria. We have heard from our leaders and our governors. So, what’s there to deny? Obituarists are just a bunch of senseless folks.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Penguin2: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
BREAKING NEWS

Please attach your source so that it can be moved to front page.

Tinubu BATstards will cry blood.

They were saying Pa Adebanjo scammed Obi but it seems it’s Tinubu that got scammed by Pa Fasoranti. grin
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Penguin2: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:

Is Pa Fasoranti still Afenifere Leader?
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by JoeNL22(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obi Ahmed Omoluabi Peter is cumin!

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by maestroferddi: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:

lol...

Desperation is such a terrible thing..

We all know Tinubu is no longer talking about winning the election at the national level instead he is working assiduously to avoid being humiliated in the South West...

The official candidate of Afenifere is Peter Obi..

Tinubu and his rabid spin doctors can continue trying to disturb the peace of Pa Fasoranti who is supposed to enjoy his retirement.

As e dey pain una, e dey sweet us...

Las las, The South West formally known as the intellectual epicenter of Nigeria will regain her influence and place after the Jeroboam cum Rehoboam, responsible for holding her down, has been put in his place next February...
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Spandau: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:

They are just so senseless with the fake rebuttal they are sharing because it’s only Igbos that are falling for it. So, what’s the point? Why embark on a mission that changes nothing?

What happened yesterday was well documented and reported by all the major media outlets in Nigeria. We have heard from our leaders and our governors. So, what’s there to deny? Obituarists are just a bunch of senseless folks.

Kadoso Mutairu
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Tochj(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Supporting Tinubu and his Apc is not a political choice again but pure wick-edness
Everything about him is negativity.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by seunmsg(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Is Pa Fasoranti still Afenifere Leader?

Afenifere is not a one man organization. Go and check the roll call of those that attended yesterday event. They are the real leaders of Afenifere.

Once Baba Fasoranti is present with Archbishop Ladigbolu, Olu Falae, Alani Akinrinade, Kunle Olajide, Olu Bajowa, Seinde Arogbofa, Bisi Akande, Dare Babarinsa, Gbenga Daniel, all south west governors etc, that’s Afenifere in full glory.

Obi and his supporters can keep the endorsement of the one man Afenifere led by Adebanjo, that’s their problem. It’s makes no difference to the rest of us in south west as we know our leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Penguin2: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:

Afenifere is not a one man organization. Go and check the roll call of those that attended yesterday event. They are the real leaders of Afenifere.

Once Baba Fasoranti is present with Archbishop Ladigbolu, Olu Falae, Alani Akinrinade, Kunle Olajide, Olu Bajowa, Seinde Arogbofa, Bisi Akande, Dare Babarinsa, Gbenga Daniel, all south west governors etc, that’s Afenifere in full glory.

Obi and his supporters can keep the endorsement of the one man Afenifere led by Adebanjo, that’s their problem. It’s makes no difference to the rest of us in south west as we know our leaders.

In any case, it doesn’t matter that Jonathan is no longer the president of Nigeria. If he can gather some disgruntled elements and issue a statement, therefore Nigerian president has spoken. It doesn’t matter that Buhari is the current president of Nigeria?
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by alanto: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
tribalmall:
Yet no link or clip to butress your lie.

Because it's fake news, him and his cohorts have not slept since yesterday....they have littered nairaland politics section with articles that don't make front page.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by seunmsg(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Penguin2:

In any case, it doesn’t matter that Jonathan is no longer the president of Nigeria. If he can gather some disgruntled elements and issue a statement, therefore Nigerian president has spoken. It doesn’t matter that Buhari is the current president of Nigeria?

See, I don’t have time for this back and forth. Adebanjo is Afenifere and he has endorsed Peter Obi and all Yorubas will vote for Obi on Election Day.

At least, I have told you what you want to hear so I expect you to be happy. You can decide to see the obvious reality or keep deluding yourself. The choice is yours.

3 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Landowner101(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
The drug agbado master and lies grin
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
You cannot sell Everyone
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by PeterObi4LP: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hahahahahah isn't it obvious is over for Tinubu? Eventually all the people he claimed endorse him has come openly to debunked the fake endorsement.

Tinubu is unelectable

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Shocking Similarities Between Awolowo, Abiola And Asiwaju. / See Reason Why Tinubu Is Hidden!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.