Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. (1958 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by PeterObi4LP: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC and lying cannot be separated. Desperados

@Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 lhordspy

All the E-diot you mentioned have gone into hiding. Them don cast again. Na we OBIdient feat them this 2023 election to dey bost their bubble (lies and propaganda).

We are ready for them back to back.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by GamalNasser: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
As the Pastor you are
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Where is it source grin
Go and digest ur naanufesto and see how stupid obi is grin
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by PeterObi4LP: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:
Lol, Obi supporters doing senseless damage control. If Fasoranti want to speak, he will call all the major media platforms in Nigeria and talk to them. Fasoranti is too big to be speaking through the bigoted social media account of Peter Obi supporters.

By the way, Afenifere spoke unanimously yesterday and not just one man. Yorubas from all parts of Nigeria have spoken and so shall it be. You Igbos can keep posting lies that changes nothing all over the place if it makes you all happy.

Go and cover your face with shame. Even if we release the video you'll still called it doctored.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by PeterObi4LP: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Where is it source grin
Go and digest ur naanufesto and see how stupid obi is grin

Have you taken your Agbado and Tilumpu urine today? You sound like you have not.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by jude79(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Did Tinubu at any point say he went for endorsement?!

He clearly stated he went to present his manifesto to Afenifere and used the opportunity to meet Pa Fasoranti again, after his prayer for him led to his victory at the primaries

Goal post shifting has commenced

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Have you taken your Agbado and Tilumpu urine today? You sound like you have not.
Agbado na balance diet
Oloriplelebe omo Igbo grin
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by jude79(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
OkutaNla:

Since yesterday, their Whatsapp groups have been on fire over how to respond to the rejection of Obi by the Fasoranti group. Na why dem begin cookup their fake news.

No one except you saw where obi asked a group headed by fasoranti to endorse him, neither has any group headed by fasoranti released any statement on rejecting obi, I mean how can they reject what was never requested in the first place, now look at your post above and tell us why it won't be called stupid, for the uptenth time AFENIFERE endorsed obi, know this and know peace

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by orisa37: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thank you Sir.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Spandau: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:

They are just so senseless with the fake rebuttal they are sharing because it’s only Igbos that are falling for it. So, what’s the point? Why embark on a mission that changes nothing?

What happened yesterday was well documented and reported by all the major media outlets in Nigeria. We have heard from our leaders and our governors. So, what’s there to deny? Obituarists are just a bunch of senseless folks.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg baba don cast. He tok say he no endorse Emile O'Corn. Na by force? grin cheesy
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Abdu81: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
The second name for bola tinubu is fakery,and evil.

Just a week, tinubu faked Fitch,and faked afenifere.

Tinubu faked age.
Faked parentage
Faked primary school
Faked certificate
Faked bishops.

Every is faked

Tufiakwa.

Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by GoooodHardDick: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC and lying cannot be separated. Desperados

@Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 lhordspy

You forgot to mention seunmsg too, the guy has been masturbating and jubilating because his imaginary Yoruba leader endorsed Tinubu whreas it was a complete lie and fake News.

No sane Yoruba will ever support Tinubu over a competent leader like president peter Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Obi
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by Christistruth00: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
BREAKING NEWS
“I did not endorse Tinubu. He came with his people for prayers and as a father, I prayed for him. If Obi comes too, I will pray for him. It is not in my place to endorse anyone, that is exclusivity of the Afenifere, which I’m no longer the leader.”

...Pa Reuben Fasoranti declares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBrC-Ss62OM
Re: Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
SOURCE? Obituary chamber of lies and misinformation.

Here is a video Pa Fasoranti saying he is endorsing Tinubu:

https://www.nairaland.com/7411025/yorubas-endorsed-jagaban-stand-pa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Is A Dull Region / Why Does Seyi Tinubu Look Like An Igbo Man? / Obi Seems To Be Poverty-shaming The North, But Is He? - Farooqkperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.