Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat (30769 Views)

Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat / Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat by Saig: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sasi54:
Guy na weti de happened nah, dis trend must enter benue state, e get something were I won check

I was quit impressed when I visited Benue state Secretariat. The edifice is magnificent.
Heard it was but by a Swiss company

Re: Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat by generalwo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wawelexy:

Chai!! E no go better for all these corrupt politicians.... citizens don't even know what they actually deserves... look at this one defending their mediocrity...lack of exposure is really a big deal..
..... Oga, exposure or not, if them no do, u no go beat them.... Nobody is telling you that they have done the best.... But the small wen u don see, take am and hope for the best...... Don't make it look so bad when in the actual fact the building is not.... Must they make it look like the ones in Zurich before you know it's good enough Oga go sleep.....
Re: Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat by Bigbishung(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Why are u always mischievous in a funny way.like u Sha.
Re: Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat by Wawelexy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
generalwo:
..... Oga, exposure or not, if them no do, u no go beat them.... Nobody is telling you that they have done the best.... But the small wen u don see, take am and hope for the best...... Don't make it look so bad when in the actual fact the building is not.... Must they make it look like the ones in Zurich before you know it's good enough Oga go sleep.....

Abeg rest... na your type dey collect 10kg of rice and 5k
Re: Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat by generalwo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wawelexy:

Abeg rest... na your type dey collect 10kg of rice and 5k
..... So because i say make u appreciate the small wen them dey do, automatically i don dey collect 10kg rice and 5k

Na all these kind myopic reasoning no fit make you move forward for life.... Na your type dey always see the world through the shoulders of other people....
Re: Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat by Wawelexy(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2022
generalwo:
..... So because i say make u appreciate the small wen them dey do, automatically i don dey collect 10kg rice and 5k

Na all these kind myopic reasoning no fit make you move forward for life.... Na your type dey always see the world through the shoulders of other people....

Ok I hear you, she we fit move on?

49 House Members Decamp To APC / ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose / Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid