Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu (2233 Views)

The Youth In Adamawa State Testing The Mic For Tinubu / Abdul Aziz Yari Of Zamfara State Testing Mic For Tinubu / Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lol let me give u a little assignment, as I believe ur new into politics.. I don't have time to go back and forth with u

Check for the moniker "nowuse", and go through his threads perior to 2019 elections in Benue.. there is nothing he didn't say on how Buhari will lose NC/Benue state! Be said worst than what u are saying!!

His nit activd anymore, the results has sent him into oblivion grin

It's not by mouth bro!

I'm currently in nasarawa state, what ur saying is just the figment of ur imagination! Coward
AmehTsaev:

That so called crowd is for the GUBER CANDIDATE who is very popular in my state and not for some useless Tunubu, you have to separate party from the person you mo.ron.. you really think Benue will vote for your demonic party after what fulani bandits have done to our people in Benue and Nassarawa? surely you don't think we're that stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
We no go allow u join us after winning ooo grin
Kyase:

grin grin
Make I Dey neutral for now
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by tamdun: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:
Hehehe, no be only Tinubu

Agbado urchins are despicable...rally that was for the governorship candidate, hehehe grin grin

No sane person will vote for tinubu
Cataract don block ur eyes, shey u no see pictures on display abi
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Kyase(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nyamuri:
We no go allow u join us after winning ooo grin
I still be card carrying member ooo
I still Dey vex with Tinubu ne
But Akume say make we calm down
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
politicians my man
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by colestephan86: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nyamuri:
Benue State strongly testing the mic for Tinubu-Shettima's presidential campaign
Really Nigeria get population no be small o
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Innocentman86: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol Father Alia carry Tinubu matter for head pass anybody. Anywhere he goes he make sure to sing that Tinubu song Benue people composed for him. Check his campaign videos.

Benue state is in the bag already. Tinubu is supporting Father Alia campaign massively and the man is delivering so well too.

He is the people’s candidate and Ortom himself know he and his PDP party are goners.

Obi won’t even see 10% of the vote in Benue so that one is inconsequential.
You are extremely funny,for elections which has gone tribal.
I hope you know there are igboid related tribe in benue.
Moreover Tinubu wanted to continue we're fulanisse stop in slaughteringg them while you defend the murderrr as usual online.
I don't know why you badd yoru bad people hate Northerners so much and want them all killledd.
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rev Father Alia is the best APC signing for this election season. He has given a new life to APC in Benue. The APC will reap bountifully from his wide acceptance across Benue State.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by hrykanu231(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz.

All the one million man match don quiet down cos them don see how Tinubu and Atiku deh pull massive crowd

All we hear now is grassroot mobilization for Peter Obi grin

Lol. Guy most of us will vote for Father at gubernatorial, notwithstanding the fact that he is contesting in APC.
But you see that Presidential, leave am for Peter Obi.
We want a secured Benue... You can carryout a survey from Gwer to Vandekiya or Otukpo.
APC for Governor
LP for President
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by RestructureNig1: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nyamuri:
Kyase we dey miss you.. come back to the winning team bro

After election you start killing his people.

Middle Belt people are being fooled by the term North,
Middle Belt is different from your core North because Sharia law is not practiced in the Middle Belt

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Shout South South,To Get Mid West federal Project Transfered To South East / Reno Omokri: IPOB Troops Out, Enforces Sit At Home Says No Election / Donald Trump Surrendered At A Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.