Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu (2226 Views)

The Youth In Adamawa State Testing The Mic For Tinubu / Abdul Aziz Yari Of Zamfara State Testing Mic For Tinubu / Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Benue State strongly testing the mic for Tinubu-Shettima's presidential campaign

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Michelle70(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
lolz.

All the one million man match don quiet down cos them don see how Tinubu and Atiku deh pull massive crowd

All we hear now is grassroot mobilization for Peter Obi grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu my man. The best man for the job. The incoming president.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by lhordspy: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Why is there always more people in APC mobilisations than in LP presidential rally even with Pandora in appearance?

Then something is wrong somewhere.

The first picture here is a mere APC gathering by youth
The second picture is a whole LP Presidential rally for everyone even with the Presidential candidate in attendance.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by BossGerald: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hehehe, no be only Tinubu

Agbado urchins are despicable...rally that was for the governorship candidate, hehehe grin grin

No sane person will vote for tinubu

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by lhordspy: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
[url][/url]
BossGerald:

Agbado urchins are despicable...rally that was for the governorship candidate, hehehe grin grin

You must be blind.. Cant you see Tinubu support group on the banner?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Michelle70(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

I thought it was suppose to be no sane person will vote APC and not just Tinubu.

E don deh clear for ur eyes abi?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Okwyjesus(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nyamuri:
Benue State strongly testing the mic for Tinubu-Shettima's presidential campaign

Na that Rev Fr get the crowd for governorship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Kyase(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz.

All the one million man match don quiet down cos them don see how Tinubu and Atiku deh pull massive crowd

All we hear now is grassroot mobilization for Peter Obi grin

Now na organic crowds Dey reign grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Kyase(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

Shame Dey catch me on your behalf
Abeg try dey get shame

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by triple996(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Politics grin
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Innocentman86: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
So you use the Reverend father contesting crowd for your Tinubu.
Is that Tinubu campaign.
That is the apc governorship candidate crowd and not theifnubus crowd. grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kyase we dey miss you.. come back to the winning team bro
Kyase:

Now na organic crowds Dey reign grin
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Kyase(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nyamuri:
Kyase we dey miss you.. come back to the winning team bro

grin grin
Make I Dey neutral for now
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Kyase(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Innocentman86:
Is that Tinubu campaign.
That is the apc governorship candidate crowd and not theifnubus crowd. grin grin grin grin

Sick people everywhere
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by omowolewa: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Like it one man race
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by alsudan: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Atiku and Thiefnubuu votes combined no go reach half of Obi votes in Benue.

If una like make una the use Alia campaign pics for Thiefnubuu to console una self.

February no far again.

President Obi, Governor Alia.

That’s how we roll in my home state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by BossGerald: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Michelle70:
I thought it was suppose to be no sane person will vote APC and not just Tinubu.

E don deh clear for ur eyes abi?

Hehehe, what different does it make...your buhari pro max is going nowhere near Aso villa.

Know that and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by BossGerald: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
lhordspy:
[url][/url]

You must be blind.. Cant you see Tinubu support group on the banner?

Tinubu support group came with their banner came for benue state Apc governorship rally.

How does that equates to the headline??

Dey deceive yourself
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by AmehTsaev: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nyamuri:
That so called crowd is for the GUBER CANDIDATE who is very popular in my state and not for some useless Tunubu, you have to separate party from the person you mo.ron.. you really think Benue will vote for your demonic party after what fulani bandits have done to our people in Benue and Nassarawa? surely you don't think we're that stupid.
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Michelle70(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
alsudan:

If una like make una the use Alia campaign pics for Thiefnubuu to console una self.

February no far again.

I really dont understand u guys o.
u people are just blinded by media noise.

That was how we told u that 2019 was tilting to Buhari's favour but u keep shouting on how Atiku will share northern votes. When results came out, u couldnt believe it and start shouting rigging.

Now, they are telling u Obi stand no chance and u are still doubting.

The fact that nobody wants to defect to LP should speak volume

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Michelle70:
I really dont understand u guys o.
u people are just blinded by media noise.

That was how we told u that 2019 was tilting to Buhari's favour but u keep shouting on how Atiku will share northern votes. When results came out, u couldnt believe it and start shouting rigging.

Now, they are telling u Obi stand no chance and u are still doubting.

The fact that nobody wants to defect to LP should speak volume
They don't ever learn

4 Likes

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Michelle70(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Okoroawusa:

They don't ever learn
The way they reason just tire person.

Anybody who is politically conscious should know that Obi doesnt stand a chance.

5 Likes

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Aiel123: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Michelle70:
The way they reason just tire person.

Anybody who is politically conscious should know that Obi doesnt stand a chance.
As Frederick Nwabufo rightly said.
PO isn't contesting for president he just want to spite PDP
Apart from Anambra,I see no where LP will win.

3 Likes

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Seunwere: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nairaland just dey ban people like a dictator without no reason. Let member know why u ban dem. How do u correct people wen dey don't even know wat happen. Create window for members to apologise lf dey can or go ahead wit d ban if dey don't feel remorseful make una no dey act like abacha.. Omo no better person for dis country give dem power u go see dere true color. Take action and correct dis abnormality. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Ayekotoo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Ayekotoo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Asiwaju's Caps being delivered to benue

1 Like

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by frank14011991(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
alsudan:

February no far again.

when benue enter alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Innocentman86:
Is that Tinubu campaign.

Lol Father Alia carry Tinubu matter for head pass anybody. Anywhere he goes he make sure to sing that Tinubu song Benue people composed for him. Check his campaign videos.

Benue state is in the bag already. Tinubu is supporting Father Alia campaign massively and the man is delivering so well too.

He is the people’s candidate and Ortom himself know he and his PDP party are goners.

Obi won’t even see 10% of the vote in Benue so that one is inconsequential.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by mytime24(f): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Someone mistakenly called my number thinking I'm her manager at work and he is asking for a day off duty. I gave him one week off duty. I understand that there's too much stress in this regime, He needs to rest
Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by BATified2023: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

people only get attached to a sellable candidate unlike obi that baby politicians are using to create awareness

1 Like

Re: Benue State Testing The Mic For Tinubu by Ayekotoo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Asiwaju everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close / Who Is EFCC Talking To Here? (photos) / Did You Know Igbos Cut Across Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.