Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor (13942 Views)

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / 2023 Polls: PDP Ready To Flush Out APC From Lagos — Jandor Boasts / Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by lailo: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2022
The states having independent governors are the worst. Carry your independent go grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by CheapHomes1: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Curious345:

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/2023-ill-be-first-lagos-independent-governor-jandor/

This dude can't win and even if he does, he won't be the first independent governor of lagos
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Doyou2019: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Drug abuse!

Another Peter Obi in disguise!

Hoping for the impossible!

Well this explains why you are in the dump you are in today, blindly supporting your own oppressors for the crumbs they throw at you. You have no dreams, zilch vision, zero imagination!!!
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by one4GOD(f): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2022
ugodson:
Sir is the side chick you use for Deputy thats the reason i won't vote you.
Someone thats not in her husband's house how do you think she will be loyal to the citizenry.
I love Jennifer the actress but not as a deputy governor
so husband house has also become a prerequisite for political position right? kontunu
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by mecuries(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2022
From the shackles of Tinubu to the shackles of Bode George?
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by ugodson(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2022
one4GOD:
so husband house has also become a prerequisite for political position right? kontunu

Let me tell u what u font understand, as a female and u leave ur husband (a broken home) how can u rule over people and have respect for d common man where u know there will be misunderstanding in ruling the state.
She had these in her home(fame money power) but it got to her head. I wont vote such people in power sister is not BEEF is just COMMON SENSE
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Ak83: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2022
BATified2023:
jandor is now igbos favorite cos to them it’s anything against tinubu

The same way ambode was their favorite till they led him to d dungeon
a place of no return
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Mfetenang: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2022
This man is a dreamer just like Peter Obi of IPOB. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Owoino: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Wetin this one smoke?
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Christistruth00: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2022
shocked

Lagos 4 Lagos Campaign Slogan

Yet his deputy Funke Akindele is an indigene Of Ibadan

Who is he deceiving ?
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by ike007(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2022
BATified2023:

You would just be talking kati Kati up and down..how did the Igbos lead Ambode to the dungeon?
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Karlosorji(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Gaabasky:
It is good to have a good and tall dreams but this time Mr Jandor kindly share the money you want to use for campaign with your family and less privileges.
imagine Lagos with an independent candidate answerable to no one but the people but what do I know, Nigerians love slavery
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Walllee: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
BATified2023:

Na Igbo matter go kill u,mumu wey must connect everything to Igbo,your slowpoke brother don become Igbo favorite because em no dey lick your grandfather Tinubu blockus,
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Emperor88(m): 12:46am On Nov 03, 2022
ugodson:

u are either their relations or u benefit directly from them.
Do d math, what brought her oit of her husbands house? Mumu like u
you are stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekunle Prison On Ita-Oko Island / 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years / Ahmad Lawan Cautions Against Revenge Over Killing Of Gulak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.