Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor (13943 Views)

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / 2023 Polls: PDP Ready To Flush Out APC From Lagos — Jandor Boasts / Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
In the dept of your heart you know you can’t win lagos but you just have to say something

If only you can win and stop all this agbero aka lagos bandit that is growing by the day
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Who is gonna be the first independent governor of Anambra?
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by LegendHero(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
NDLEA should just do the needful.

It’s evident this guy is high on drugs.
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Phantom233: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Umo Eno with fake waec certificate de follow do campaign meanwhile the court will soon kick him out of the way. grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by zudozz: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
And we are so voting for you.

Let d slaves continue voting for the Masters!
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Angelfrost(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Forget independent sir, you won't even become governor to begin with. grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Jostoman: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Seunwere:
Na who dey decieve dis slowpoke sef ...

Nairaland just dey ban people like a dictator without no reason. Let member know why u ban dem. How do u correct people wen dey don't even know wat happen. Create window for members to apologise lf dey can or go ahead wit d ban if dey don't feel remorseful make una no dey act like abacha.. Omo no better person for dis country give dem power u go see dere true color. Take action and correct dis abnormality. Rubbish
JANDOR is your next governor of Lagos State. LAGOSIAN are tired of your Lagos landlord
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Bobloco: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lanretoye:
Playing politics they don't even understand,if he will be the first independent governor, who did tinubu depend on when he was governor. if na me be seun,I go sammer you with another ban.

Tinubu depended on drugs
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by ejimatic: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Eriokanmi: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
I'd rather vote gbadebo Rhodes-vivour
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by stanluiz(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
So Lagos don't have independent governor grin grin

Lagos State is under Tinubu armpit. The man Juju is too strong abeg cheesy
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by stanluiz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jandor is right.

But he can't win Lagos State. Tinubu don cage the state with strong juju kpatakpata.
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Jostoman: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
BATified2023:
jandor is now igbos favorite cos to them it’s anything against tinubu

The same way ambode was their favorite till they led him to d dungeon
e go clear for Una eyes next year march.
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Jostoman: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
JANDOR the incoming governor of Lagos State
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Jostoman: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
stanluiz:
Jandor is right.

But he can't win Lagos State. Tinubu don cage the state with strong juju kpatakpata.
JANDOR will win.
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Jostoman: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
In the dept of your heart you know you can’t win lagos but you just have to say something

If only you can win and stop all this agbero aka lagos bandit that is growing by the day
JANDOR is the next governor of Lagos State. LAGOSIAN are patiently waiting to vote for him massively in March next year.
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by voltron14: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Brendaniel:
Anything to remove Tinubu's chains from Lagos

If LP does not get it PDP should take it - Lagos should not be a one man show, power should rotate

Anambra state makes less than Ouagadougou.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Menclothing: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
If lagos will be independent and be like
Ondo
Abia
Benue
Ebonyi
Delta
Adamawa
Zamfara

We want it to continue like this ooooo
Lagos is moving forward because of continuity of great leaders

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Indispensable85(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lol......dis one defeat will be historic. New record of election winning margin in Lagos will be set with jandor.
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Okhuadams(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Awillologo: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
[img
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Kuntrick: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Shut your mouth up, what do you know.
BossGerald:
/.

I hope all sane Nigerians can see this...this is coming from a bona-fide lagosian.

When we tell you that tinubu is a well known corrupt,cocaine sniffing,thieving drug barron, they'll tag you ipob...very despicable lots undecided

Jandor is the latest ipob in town grin grin

Dear Nigerians, affliction(tinubu aka buhari pro max) must never be allowed to rise again.
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by porthouse7(f): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Seunwere:
Na who dey decieve dis slowpoke sef ...

Nairaland just dey ban people like a dictator without no reason. Let member know why u ban dem. How do u correct people wen dey don't even know wat happen. Create window for members to apologise lf dey can or go ahead wit d ban if dey don't feel remorseful make una no dey act like abacha.. Omo no better person for dis country give dem power u go see dere true color. Take action and correct dis abnormality. Rubbish
u sef noticed? The low life moderator ban me for almost 2 weeks
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Sammy101111(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2022
If jendor can spend more in campaign he fit win
Lagos don’t need God father

Lagos Is been ruled by tout and agbero

Lagos is already 60% okay but it need a good governor that is willing to change Lagos bigger
Not a governor that is being controlled from above

If jendor can reason with ikeja people , ladipo, jankara ,Supa ,
The only people that can put jendor there are market people or business owners
They pay heavily to government that is bad

Lagos state Government build a complex in oshodi
Can you believe the smallest Shop to rent there cost 600k for a year are they helping the people or punishing them

shop owners in Lagos I hail oh
And shop owners pay heavily to Lagos state
I work in ikeja and I know how this
Lagos state government threaten us
If you don’t want to loose your shop or let your shop be locked you most vote for apc why or go for apc meeting is it by force

Apc supporters in Lagos don’t have options we don’t want to loose our daily food
God help Lagos
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Emperor88(m): 1:08am On Nov 01, 2022
author=ugodson post=118025908] Sir is the side chick you use for Deputy thats the reason i won't vote you.
Someone thats not in her husband's house how do you think she will be loyal to the citizenry.
I love Jennifer the actress but not as a deputy governor
[/quote]
Senseless comment from senseless human being....how does having a husband translate to being a good leader?
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by truthfinder319: 1:14am On Nov 01, 2022
And this dunce is a diploma holder calling himself Dr. The guy has no idea of Politics and Governance. Zero sense if compared to Jimi Agbaje. PDP lacks material
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by truthfinder319: 1:15am On Nov 01, 2022
And this dunce is a diploma holder calling himself Dr. The guy has no idea of Politics and Governance. Zero sense if compared to Jimi Agbaje. PDP lacks material

Curious345:

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/2023-ill-be-first-lagos-independent-governor-jandor/
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Medalb: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2022
This man follow the moving train,Lagos state is moving why are you against it better development,Godfatherlism or not Lagos is still the best state in Nigeria with better infrastructure and better employment,rivers and other have Godfathers too,why did you want jagaban downfall,anybody that pray for his downfall na him go fall.
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Osasjohne: 2:21am On Nov 01, 2022
BREAKING NEWS;

GRV is the next governor of Lagos State
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Become independent in your village council grin wink cheesy
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by Echoban: 5:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
Anything to remove Tinubu's chains from Lagos

If LP does not get it PDP should take it - Lagos should not be a one man show, power should rotate

So that Governance can b like the nuisance in other states that have power rotation bah.
Re: 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor by ugodson(m): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Emperor88:

author=ugodson post=118025908] Sir is the side chick you use for Deputy thats the reason i won't vote you.
Someone thats not in her husband's house how do you think she will be loyal to the citizenry.
I love Jennifer the actress but not as a deputy governor

Senseless comment from senseless human being....how does having a husband translate to being a good leader?

u are either their relations or u benefit directly from them.
Do d math, what brought her oit of her husbands house? Mumu like u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars / CBN’s 22.5% Interest Rate Will Worsen Economic Situation – Peter Obi / The State Of Lagos-badagry Express Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.