Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) (22282 Views)

Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares / President Buhari Declares Open National Shareholders Summit On 2023 (Pictures) / President Buhari Declares Open Second National Tax Dialogue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by gibsonwales(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
I thought he left for London, for a routine medical check-up
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
chatinent:
The lifeless man in the news. Headies to the worst president Nigeria produced now and in the future.

Who's your father and what are his accomplishments? Just checking to see who is more lifeless between him and Buhari
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Broveens42:

e shock you!..
Imo no be you mate

True talk grin
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by fk001(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Maybe because he's a Judas Iscariot that have the guts to betray his own people

Or maybe he is doing something right
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
ezechi242:

Apart from your village, which other village in your state have you visited? Not to talk of another state in another region.

You never see money take chop na the one to take travel you wan get? grin

Emeka I know the East like the back of my hand. Na only Imo develop small for that Region.

Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Buhari and his constant visit to Imo state.... Did he forget something there during the civil war

Gov Hope Uzodinma is his closest political ally in that region
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka I know the East like the back of my hand. Na only Imo develop small for that Region.

What shall it profit you to denounce your south west region only to spite the east grin
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
Make I talk watin dey my mind...
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Franking: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
To achieve what? More extortion?
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by ezechi242: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Oluomo tell me any other state in the entire west apart from lekki and vi in Lagos that is as developed as aba( let me use the least state in the east )

Those pictures you are posting are like London compared to Abeokuta ,Ibadan and ajegunle
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Buhari and his constant visit to Imo state.... Did he forget something there during the civil war

The place gives him the abj vibes, nothing really serious. But for fear, he would have loved some night ngwori here like other past presidos

Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
As e dey pain them, it refreshes Baba.
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
On a monday, he was in Owerri
Let the lying machine try going to ogbo ewu at Nise on a nonday morning...
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by slivertongue: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hallow
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
jackcanfield:
Na wa o what is President Buhari always looking for in Imo State ... No other state in the East ni.

Still need the blue Cap o ..

I know you are Nearsighted, so you can keep the glasses.
Imo state has huge natural gas deposits
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
ezechi242:

Oluomo tell me any other state in the entire west apart from lekki and vi in Lagos that is as developed as aba( let me use the least state in the east )

Those pictures you are posting are like London compared to Abeokuta ,Ibadan and ajegunle

Emeka see your so called "developed Aba"

Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by leo2020: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
PMB loves going to the south east on Mondays..
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by eagleu: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Haaaaaah
Trekking from Enugu to Umuahia wasn't enough?
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Jorrsh(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Can anything good come out of this country?
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by ezechi242: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka see your so called "developed Aba"

Oluomo if you like show me pictures of the spirits in Igbo land all I know is the west is the most backward region in nigeria after the north grin grin
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Just WASTING state resources on stupid conferences
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by OldNairalander(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
To you anyone that condemns this calamity is IPOB.

Enjoy your 30k but start saving. You have only 6months salary (180k) to go

haslaw:

These BITTER and TOXIC IPOB CARNNIBALS are in pains

Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Germi9: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Today emergency meeting with Army Chiefs,tomorrow Police retreat next tomorrow NSA meeting yet nothing to show in the Security of lives and properties abeg make una dey sit down for house
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Obainomilano: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

What are trying to say?? What has this govt done wrong??
allowing people like you to roam free while more sensible and reasonable Nigerians are killed daily that is what they have done wrong
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Lima98(f): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
odinga1of:

Bros still waiting for the giveaway
go rest the nigga no get shi shi for pocket
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Lima98(f): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
odinga1of:

Bros still waiting for the giveaway
na only mouth he carry up and down the talk nonsense
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Figger(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

What are trying to say?? What has this govt done wrong??
what has this govt. done wrong, Like seriously? Are you kidding me right now? With this level of insecurity, inflation, and u still don't see what the evil govt. has done wrong, obviously u re more evil than this present govt. itself.
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
chatinent:
The lifeless man in the news. Headies to the worst president Nigeria produced now and in the future.

Lifeless man you say that is 100% better than your father
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
chatinent:
low life like you that can’t feed3 square meal in 4 days, is yabing a president, when your past, future and present generation can’t even smell ward councilor
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi's IPOB supporters and their UGM don go hide for bush. Since President Buhari enter that underdeveloped Region. grin grin
South east will buy all your region and Lagos join including all the living creatures in your waste region. This is fact. SE is a region where mansions in the village means nothing bc many people has mansions in the village not to talk of towns
Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by Finneseguy1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hopelessdinma is a failure

Re: President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2022
fk001:

Or maybe he is doing something right

Something right in their nefarious plans for the South-east.
That Imo governor gave herdmen settlement in Imo. He gave millions to a Muslim brotherhood/terrorist group terrorising the region. Peaceful places became dangerous zones.
He is being commended by Buhari.

Jonathan nearly wiped out all Bokoharam. But since Buhari came to power what happened?
They've been gaining settlements everywhere, burning villages and killing farmers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier In Sambisa Forest Drops A Rap Freestyle (Video) / Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor / Mbeki, Kenyatta Meet Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.