Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers (278 Views)

Deeper Life Members Are Angry Over The Invitation Of Gospel Artists To now sing / Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass / Why Did Gospel Writers Quore Non Existent Scriptures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers by FIDELIX09: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
There has been a great decline in the love for God in the hearts of people especially our youths..

But there is a promise that God is going to raise end time soldiers who are ready to make pen their weapons of warfare to penetrate into the world and make impact through stories which could be interpreted in dramas..

If you are good in writing good scripts or you know some one,,click on this link and join...

https:///J2DEriv8nLk6J1BCujxRAm
Re: A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers by FIDELIX09: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
FIDELIX09:
There has been a great decline in the love for God in the hearts of people especially our youths..

But there is a promise that God is going to raise end time soldiers who are ready to make pen their weapons of warfare to penetrate into the world and make impact through stories which could be interpreted in dramas..

If you are good in writing good scripts or you know some one,,click on this link and join...

OAM4J
Kayroy
Farm Tech
Re: A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers by FIDELIX09: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
FIDELIX09:

OAM4J
Kayroy
Farm Tech
FaceTanke
Adeniranfam
MrMatt
Kobojunkie
Sledgehammer
omojeesu
Jalobe

r231 and Freiburg and Lalasticlala please push this to the front please

1 Like

Re: A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
FIDELIX09:
1. There has been a great decline in the love for God in the hearts of people especially our youths..

2. But there is a promise that God is going to raise end time soldiers who are ready to make pen their weapons of warfare to penetrate into the world and make impact through stories which could be interpreted in dramas..
1. How did God come about this conclusion of yours? Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments ---- not to be confused with the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches). So at what point in our history has it ever been recorded that the youths or their parents before them, expressed the love of God en masses? undecided

2. Where does this promise of yours which you attribute to God come from? The same God whose interests seems to revolve around His Kingdom and His Law alone? undecided

You do understand it is sin to lie against God pretending you do so for His sake, right? undecided
Re: A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers by FIDELIX09: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. How did God come about this conclusion of yours? Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments ---- not to be confused with the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches). So at what point in our history has it ever been recorded that the youths or their parents before them, expressed the love of God en masses? undecided

2. Where does this promise of yours which you attribute to God come from? The same God whose interests seems to revolve around His Kingdom and His Law alone? undecided

You do understand it is sin to lie against God pretending you do so for His sake, right? undecided

You no dey rest??
Re: A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
FIDELIX09:
You no dey rest??
When it comes to the Kingdom of God that I am logged in eternally to as a result of being born-again? undecided
Re: A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
When it comes to the Kingdom of God that I am logged in eternally to as a result of being born-again? undecided

Kobojunkie, i need your honest opinion on this.

Someone close to me just hit it big in sports betting. I am talking about 8 digits. I don't know how his pastor got to know about the winnings. Cos i personally told him not to "loud" it and be very discreet as we are in evil days. But somehow his pastor got wind of this winning. Now he(pastor) is saying he must pay his tithe. Left for me i will never do such. But this my guy is considering paying the so called tithe.
Besides sports betting is seen as sin by the so called religious folks so why should a pastor insist on taking proceeds from the sports bet winning as tithe??
Re: A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:
1. Someone close to me just hit it big in sports betting. I am talking about 8 digits. I don't know how his pastor got to know about the winnings. Cos i personally told him not to "loud" it and be very discreet as we are in evil days. But somehow his pastor got wind of this winning. Now he(pastor) is saying he must pay his tithe. Left for me i will never do such. But this my guy is considering paying the so called tithe.
2. Besides sports betting is seen as sin by the so called religious folks so why should a pastor insist on taking proceeds from the sports bet winning as tithe??
1. Jesus Christ never asked His followers to pay tithe to anyone in the Kingdom of God. In fact, those of you who pay tithes/taxes in the name of Jesus Christ deny yourselves sonship with God by your acts of disobedienceundecided
24 Jesus and his followers went to Capernaum. There the men who collect the two-drachma Temple tax came to Peter and asked, “Does your teacher pay the Temple tax?”
25 Peter answered, “Yes, he does.” Peter went into the house where Jesus was. Before Peter could speak,
Jesus said to him, “The kings on the earth get different kinds of taxes from people. But who are those who pay the taxes? Are they the king’s children? Or do other people pay the taxes? What do you think?”
26 Peter answered, “The other people pay the taxes.”
Jesus said, “Then the children of the king don’t have to pay taxes - Matthew 17 vs 24 - 26
As Jesus Christ made clear, the Children of God do not pay taxes/Tithe in His name. undecided

You are however commanded to pay your taxes to the Government --- you don't pay taxes to the government in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided
20 Then he asked, “Whose picture is on the coin? And whose name is written on the coin?”
21 They answered, “It is Caesar’s picture and Caesar’s name.” Then Jesus said to them, “Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God.”
22 When they heard what Jesus said, they were amazed. They left him and went away. - Matthew 22 vs 20 -22
2. Jesus Christ never said gambling is a sin. As you rightly stated, the idea that it is sin is for the religious establishments and not of God. undecided
Re: A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ never asked His followers to pay tithe to anyone in the Kingdom of God. In fact, those of you who pay tithes/taxes in the name of Jesus Christ deny yourselves sonship with God by your acts of disobedienceundecided
As Jesus Christ made clear, the Children of God do not pay taxes/Tithe in His name. undecided

You are however commanded to pay your taxes to the Government --- you don't pay taxes to the government in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said gambling is a sin. As you rightly stated, the idea that it is sin is for the religious establishments and not of God. undecided

Thank you.
Re: A Call For Mass Recruitment Of Gospel Writers by omojeesu(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2022
*Gospel Maths*:
*Jesus MakesTheDifference!*

Jesus+BadNews=GoodNews

Jesus+Sin=Salvation

Jesus+Death=Life

GoodNews-Jesus=BadNews

Salvation-Jesus=Sin

Life-Jesus=Death

*Won't You rather come to Jesus to be saved?*

*Won't You rather allow Jesus to be Your Lord & Your Saviour?*

(1) (Reply)

Bird Turns To Old Woman In Lagos - May 22, 2014 / You Do Not Need God To Get Things. / Radical Atheist Transformed By Encounter With Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.