Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies (10554 Views)

Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by Feggie3: 4:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Best igbo man ever
Him and Peter Obi are very good to go!! I like both of them.
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by shereef19: 4:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Ur brain is working backward.
Must u relay every to Obident?
U r d type of people that don't see good things from people expect bad.

Some people don't wat using phone that has internet facility.
pinkgoodies:

Oga shut up, i hate wen u obiDense display stupidity in public, dis same tyn was said by Wike some weeks back, u didn't call him out. Now dat is Umahi of APC. U now come to form hater.
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by techWriter3: 4:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Best Nigerians s man ever
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Good one.Political rallies and campaigns should be held in stadiums, public squares.That's why they are there in the first instance.
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Mopolchi:
The worst governor in South East
grin No,I disagree.That title goes to the Hopeless Gorilla parading himself as Governor in Imo State.
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 01, 2022
fizzile:
It is called Stadia not stadiums ����
Thanks
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by Homiesjinxbank: 6:10am On Nov 01, 2022
After una go say ebonyi people are not real igbo people.

Tinubuadvocate:
Best igbo man ever
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by Bryan88(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2022
This stoopid governor suppose collect i swear.
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by AmazingELixir: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2022
cool

I completely agree with Dave Umahi on this..no school property should be released for any political activities at all...
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by Okwyjesus(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Best igbo man ever

Bcs he is supporting Tinubu.
He is no longer IPOB.

Funny!
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by dominic17: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Don't worry Umahi will be treated in his own coin, I am very sure that those people his fighting for will never standby him in his own turn. he can not learn from Ondo state governor that support his Kingsman despite not being in the same party, also knowing that his tribal man is not fit to run.
BossGerald:

Lol they're directly attacking Obidients rallies...they came late though.

We started rally and million man matches,b4 they woke up from their deep slumber we're already done.

Umahi has become a puppet lately.
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by Sakasitay(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2022
You do so many good things to create goodwill for yourself, and destroy that with just a few months left. It’s sad and extremely unwise how Umahi has tarnished his legacy. Nobody will remember him post 2023.
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by pinkgoodies(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2022
shereef19:
Ur brain is working backward.
Must u relay every to Obident?
U r d type of people that don't see good things from people expect bad.

Some people don't wat using phone that has internet facility.

Dis u writing is giving me migraines.. abi u no see wia dem relate am to stopping PO.
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by Applelips: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2022
LMAO..... scared people
Because labour party said they want to start campus-campus evangelism, the scared puppy have rushed to ban rallies in schools. All obi needs to do is organize a meeting with students without giving it any political name.

You cant stop what you didn't start. Umahi, it is too late. the train has already taken off.
Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by nesphil(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
The last time I checked, it was flogging of Civil Servants that came late to work grin grin grin,
this time nobody knows what they will do grin

Kwanza:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/562698-gov-umahi-bans-use-of-public-schools-for-political-rallies.html

Re: Governor Umahi Bans Use Of Public Schools For Political Rallies by Gold2882: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Fight Insecurity, Invest In Tourism In Imo – Tinubu / More Ministerial Slots For South-East - South-East Senate Caucus (The Sun) / ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.