Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Addiction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Addiction (649 Views)

Nine Signs Of Nairaland Addiction / Help Gambling Addiction!!! It's Ruining Me / My Husband's Addiction Is Destroying My Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addiction by Glo1990: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Gambling is taking part in game or activity in which you risk money or valuable objects in order to win money.

Gambling has been in existence for a very long time.
It's not a one gender issue, both men/women and boys/girls indulge in it.

Few examples are
Lotteries
Card games
private betting on sports
Bingo
Dice etc

Gambling is a form addiction that a lot of people are struggling with.

Imagine a father playing pool games with house rent and unfortunately the game cut.
No money was won and house rent not paid, no be double wahala?
#Addiction
#Gambling
#saybyebyetogamblingaddiction
#lets help you be sober again
Re: Addiction by Glo1990: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Do you know that gambling has huge consequences that affects not just the Gambler but his/her loved one?

Why not seek help now?
Re: Addiction by Glo1990: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Quiting gambling is possible!

Oh yes!, You heard me

It's possible
It's possible
It's possible

You can follow us on Facebook
Addictions- Trap and Release
Whatsapp -08023067648
Re: Addiction by Glo1990: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Do you know that the consequences of gambling does not affect only the Gambler?

Anybody that has a loved one as a Gambler is directly or indirectly affected.

Mama Nkechi is a diligent groundnut seller, she has suppliers that supply her with bags of groundnut on credit and she pays later.
That's the model she is using to run her business after some time she noticed that her suppliers are reducing the quantity of groundnuts that they give her on credit and keep giving her excuses that is not worthy.

She started asking questions but the suppliers where not giving her the reply she was expecting. But some how it enter her ear that the reason why her suppliers of years is requesting for collateral is because they found out about chika her second son who gambles and are scared that he may steal his mother's money which is their money to gamble.

Now mama Nkechi business is suffering all because of a gambling son.

#Helpforgamblers
#Stopgambling
#Solutionforgambling
#TalktoGlory
#Recievehelp
Re: Addiction by Glo1990: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
You can be, have, or do anything that you want - only if you want it hard enough.

How badly do you want to stop Gambling?
Are you really tired of apologizing for wasting money on betting?
You said sorry last month for gambling and losing,
This month again half of your earnings has gone into gambling and you are still apologizing for the same mistake.
Are you waiting for your spouse to serve you breakfast before you know you are hurting them?

It's time to take that decision!
Stop procrastinating!!
Take action!!!

Trust me, you will be glad you did❤️❤️❤️

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin; Gbera...!!! (family Wise) ... A "My Partner In China And I" SERIES. / QASA 5KVA Wall Mounted Automatic Voltage Regulator And Stabilizer / If Tomorrow Never Comes:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.