Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere (1438 Views)

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / Tinubu, Afenifere Leaders And Afenifere Leaders Sing Yoruba Anthem / Kwankwaso To Boycott Arewa Interactive Session Over Plot To Endorse A Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Afenifere Can't Endorse A Dying Thief

2023 election will determine how we will enjoy or suffer in the next 4 yeears. I have not allowed my religion or tribe to control me because I have a family and know what it takes to survive in Nigeria. What type of Nigeria do you dream of and how you intend to achieve it? Millions have died and others kidnapped and millions maimed and I don't want it to continue to happen because I don't know whose turn it will be tomorrow.
I am not satisfied with people saying Tinubu. I think they're not normal and need urgent mental help. How can a reasonable person support Tinubu?
Are you supporting him because he is old, sick and dying and anyone deadman can be Nigeria's president?
Are you supporting him because he is a popular drug peddler and we are a drug peddling nation?
Or because he can steal money in bullion vans and keep or raise the trend of corruption?
Or simply because he is your tribe or he belongs to your religion and it doesn't bother if we die voting your tribe?
Are you supporting him out of love for Nigeria or for your hate for Nigeria?
Most importantly, how do you think Tinubu will win when he has already lost most Christian votes? And pressed hugely north and south?
What will give him an edge when Atiku and Kwankwaso are in the north sharing Muslim votes? Where do you think Tinubu will get his votes? Can we be reasonable for once?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Celine2: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Imagine
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by ElSudani: 12:04am On Nov 01, 2022
We are supporting him because of your hate for everything decent and uplifting especially when Nigeria is concerned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2022
ElSudani:
We are supporting him because of your hate for everything decent and uplifting especially when Nigeria is concerned.
Look at the pictures above and still repeat the word "decent."

9 Likes

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Shikini: 12:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubu is a Dying thief

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by ElSudani: 12:09am On Nov 01, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Look at the pictures above and still repeat the word "decent."

How would you know? The only thing you understand is how to pull things down. We saw it at the Endsars protest, we are seeing it again in the activities of your home grown terrorists in the south-east.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Omo, the vileness on top this election ehn.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2022
ElSudani:

How would you know? The only thing you understand is how to pull things down. We saw it at Endsars protest, we are seeing it in the activities of your home grown terrorists in the south-east.
Take it easy bro. You're saying too many things at a time. Where do you stand? Decency, endsars, pull down and southeast, why is your BP rising above normal? Where do you stand exactly? I hope you're normal or do we engage a doctor for you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by ElSudani: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Take it easy bro. You're saying too many things at a time. Where do you stand? Decency, endsars, pull down and southeast, why is your BP rising above normal? Where do you stand exactly? I hope you're normal or do we engage a doctor for you?

Why are you getting riled up? I think you need a doctor more than I do.
Did I say more than you did in your stupid post?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2022
ElSudani:

Why are you getting riled up? I think you need a doctor more than I do.
Did I say more than you did in your stupid post?
Which part of the post is stupid or untrue about Tinubu and I will provide one million and one evidences to buttress what I have written?

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Innocentman86: 1:09am On Nov 01, 2022
For me I can't vote for a tribalistik ritualisst who has enslaved his own tribe.
A wanted kriminal,drug dealer,theiff and bastarrd that can't point his father's compound parading an oluwale first class certificate.

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by onumadu: 1:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Honestly, Tinubu's candidacy in the presidential election is a HUGE INSULT on all Nigerians, and Yoruba should really be careful here.
That a man like Tinubu is being fronted by the ruling party speaks volumes about how SICK Nigeria is.
Today in Nigeria, over 700 THOUSAND BARRELS OF CRUDE OIL IS STOLEN AND UNACCOUNTED FOR DAILY.
For the first time ever, Nigeria cannot even produce 1 million barrels of oil.
Nigeria is now the FOURTH oil producing country in Africa.
Naira is approaching N800/$ (if it hasn't already passed it by the time of this post).
ALL THESE HAPPENS UNDER APC.
For any sane Nigerian to be campaigning for Tinubu justifies the argument being made in some colonial circles that Africa should be recolonized, because of the poor human mindset there.
Every African should be deeply offended by these things.
Other African citizens are offended by Tinubu's possibility of being rigged into presidential villa in Nigeria.
Those Africans are more ashamed on behalf of the collective Africa, because Nigeria is the most populous African country.
Very sad indeed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Enimin: 1:31am On Nov 01, 2022
ElSudani:

Mumugrin

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Enimin: 1:37am On Nov 01, 2022
If two foul demons like Tinubu and Shettima clinch the presidency it means God has forsaken Nigeria

God will.never forsake us in Jesus' name!

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Tetrahedron: 1:38am On Nov 01, 2022
O pari!
I have said it yekini “kin se omoluabi” meaning “yekini is not a well bred yoruba”, infact he is omo-ale since he doesn’t know his father

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by ElSudani: 1:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Enimin:

Mumugrin

Oponu afofungbemu. Typical senseless zombidient.
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by beerfraud: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Mazi Bola Ahmed Ikemba Tinubu the suku okike abiama of Biafraland is our next president of the "Zoo"
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Uppercut
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by BeardedMeat(m): 6:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Duro4chang is denreledave
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2022
@OP.

You're fighting a losing battle. Tinubu is your next President unless you become Cameroonian or Chadian.
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Enimin: 6:22am On Nov 01, 2022
ElSudani:

Oponu afofungbemu. Typical senseless zombidient.

Hopeless, useless generational imbecilé like you, condemned to feed on crumbs and grovel as a slave for the rest of all eternity.
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by StrongandMighty: 6:46am On Nov 01, 2022
agbado has finally succeeded in dividing the yorubas because of greedines, Yorubas were never one, the greediness of agbado exposed it...
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by loosecanon50(m): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubu pays for every single support and endorsement he gets. It's not real.
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by TechW: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Anybody that speaks against Tinubu is Igbo, one even said that they are supporting Tinubu because because hate Tinubu, What of Osinbajo, those that insulted him were Igbos too?

What you all fail to understand is that everybody is answerable his or her actions.
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by techWriter3: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2022
politicians is a Dying thief
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by toneroforever(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2022
ElSudani:

How would you know? The only thing you understand is how to pull things down. We saw it at the Endsars protest, we are seeing it again in the activities of your home grown terrorists in the south-east.

Ooh,so u admit that Yorubas are such cowards that they were gripped with fear & watched helplessly while Igbos ran riot on their soil?
Thank God u ended up shaming urself while trying to implicate the Igbos in the events of the aftermath of the Lekki tollgate massacre.
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Simonekpentaekp: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2022
No normal human being in his or her right senses can vote their grand agboro father to rule this country,, imagine the whole Lagos bus drivers going on strike before of tinubu's extortion using his taut foot soldier mc oluomo? This is the time for them to liberate themselves from the grip of agboros in power
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by oursnail(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Stop promote jealous. TINUBU is not their mate. Thief mean he richer than them. Dying he is have foresight. Either they vote or note, PRESIDENT HAMMERED TINUBU is Nigeria 2023 President. Let all of them refresh what happened to Pastor Osinbajo in last presidental primary election.
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by onumadu: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2022
oursnail:
Stop promote jealous. TINUBU is not their mate. Thief mean he richer than them. Dying he is have foresight. Either they vote or note, PRESIDENT HAMMERED TINUBU is Nigeria 2023 President. Let all of them refresh what happened to Pastor Osinbajo in last presidental primary election.

This one can't even put together a simple English sentence, but he promotes Tinubu.
Nigeria don suffer walahi.
Re: Just In: Yorubas Can't Endorse A Dying Thief Like Tinubu- Afenifere by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
oursnail:
Leave Nairaland and return to school pls.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? / White Lady Asked What The Slang, 'JAPA', Means. See This Nigerian Response! / Peter Obi Beats Tinubu: Performance Index Of Tinubu And Peter Obi As Governors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.