Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

BREAKING!! Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Drowns And Died In Swimming Pool (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING!! Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Drowns And Died In Swimming Pool (video) (482 Views)

Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Drowns And Died In Swimming Pool (video) by Malcolmxprince: 12:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Ifeanyi Adeleke, the child of popular Nigerian musician Davido and his fiancee Chioma Rowland, passed away recently.
The three-year-old drown in a private swimming pool at the family’s residence in Lagos, according to a family source.

“The boy was inside water for too long and they pulled him out and rushed him to the hospital,” the family source said under anonymity to await an official statement. “By the time they rushed him to Lagoon Hospital it was already too late.”

Davido was seen teaching Ifeanyi how to swimearlier today, before Ifeanyi passed away.

Watch Video Below:-

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/10/breaking-davidos-son-ifeanyi-drowns-and.html
Re: BREAKING!! Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Drowns And Died In Swimming Pool (video) by istina: 12:57am On Nov 01, 2022
So sad
RIP

I've never been in support of having swimming pool at home when your kids are still too small

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Iconic Batman Voice Actor, Kevin Conroy Dead / "You're Fat" - Seun Kuti Slams Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Arrest Him (video) / What's Going On B/w "Do Me I Do You" Crooner Paul Okoye And This Woman Online??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.