Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Sad! Davido And Chioma's Son, Ifeanyi Has Died. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad! Davido And Chioma's Son, Ifeanyi Has Died. (560 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! Davido And Chioma's Son, Ifeanyi Has Died. by 9janewspoint: 1:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Sad! Davido and Chioma's son, Ifeanyi has died.

The tragic death occured on Monday, October 31. Ifeanyi died by drowning at his dad's Banana Island home. He was rushed Evercare Hospital in Lekki where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

The couple had traveled for a family gathering to Ibadan yesterday and had left Ifeanyi with his minders who can't explain how he entered the pool without being noticed and drowned.

We gathered that quite a number of people at Davido's House when the incident happened have been arrested.

READMORE: https://9janewspoint.com/sad-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-has-died/

Re: Sad! Davido And Chioma's Son, Ifeanyi Has Died. by 9janewspoint: 1:14am On Nov 01, 2022
omoooooo God
Re: Sad! Davido And Chioma's Son, Ifeanyi Has Died. by Haymus007(m): 1:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Lets try to confirm this news before spreading it up&down ejorh nah! cry
Re: Sad! Davido And Chioma's Son, Ifeanyi Has Died. by Fiscus105(m): 1:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Haymus007:
Lets try to confirm this news before spreading it up&down ejorh nah! cry

Punch newspaper carried it already.

It's chioma I pity most, because she is not married to a loving husband, but ritualist and wicked man.

In the civilised society, Davido may go to jail, but here celebrities are untouchable.
Re: Sad! Davido And Chioma's Son, Ifeanyi Has Died. by Haymus007(m): 1:44am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Fiscus105 post=118028729]

It's chioma I pity most, because she is not married to a husband o but ritualist and Wicked man.

Ohh my GOD so sad!!
Re: Sad! Davido And Chioma's Son, Ifeanyi Has Died. by Haymus007(m): 1:48am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Fiscus105 post=118028729]

It's chioma I pity most, because she is not married to a husband o but ritualist and Wicked man.

But why call him a ritualist and a wicked man? it was unexpected nah
Re: Sad! Davido And Chioma's Son, Ifeanyi Has Died. by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Fiscus105:

It's chioma I pity most, because she is not married to a loving husband, but ritualist and wicked man.

In the civilised society, Davido may go to jail, but here celebrities are untouchable.

Omniknoweth please were is your evidence for all these ridiculous allegations? Sometimes, when your brain thinks of stupid stuff it is your duty to keep your mouth shut. Otherwise, you expose your idiocy to the whole world. Repent from your wickedness you this subhuman cretin.
Re: Sad! Davido And Chioma's Son, Ifeanyi Has Died. by newdawnlive: 3:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Davido should be arrested also for training the toddler how to swim
Re: Sad! Davido And Chioma's Son, Ifeanyi Has Died. by Fiscus105(m): 4:29am On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Omniknoweth please were is your evidence for all these ridiculous allegations? Sometimes, when your brain thinks of stupid stuff it is your duty to keep your mouth shut. Otherwise, you expose your idiocy to the whole world. Repent from your wickedness you this subhuman cretin.

Go and read punch about it first

Meanwhile if u are current you would have known how many people that have died around Davido in the past few years.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Osibanjo Sings Asake Organize & Kizz Daniel Buga To Educate Audience / Funnyrambo blows hot at girls going after yahoo boys / How Tundeednut Helped Poly Student Hassan Amazing DJ Bamzy With 2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.