Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96746 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by nlfpmod: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Emotions have been high over the rumored death of Ifeanyi Adeleke, son of popular music artiste, Davido, and his fiancée, Chioma Rowland.

Details of the circumstances surrounding Ifeanyi’s death were still sketchy as of the time of filing this report.

However, unconfirmed reports hinted that Davido’s first son drowned in a swimming pool at his residence in the Banana Island area of Lagos State.

In a bid to revive him, the three-year-old victim, after being pulled out of the swimming pool, was reportedly rushed to a hospital in the Lekki area of the state, where he was confirmed dead by one of the doctors on duty.

The victim’s family had yet to react to the tragic development as of the time this report was filed.

However, since the news of Ifeanyi’s rumored death became public knowledge, Nigerians, particularly entertainment lovers, had been outraged and traumatised by the development.

A number of celebrities, have posted cryptic messages that appear to confirm the death of Ifeanyi. Some of which are comedians Ayo Makun and Lasisi Elenu, radio personality Daddy Freeze among others.

Makun, in an Instagram post early Tuesday, wrote, “The death of a child is unnatural, unfair, and tragic, this hit me so bad.”

Daddy Freeze, who went live on Instagram in the early hours of Tuesday morning said, “When the person you love is someone involved it becomes a heavy emotional burden. I am not confirming anything but bear with me I will not be live tonight.”

Lasisi Elenu also posted, “Father heal your children’s heart from this pain, strengthen them in such a dark and hurtful time oh Lord.”

Reality TV star and actress, Rosemary Afuwape, said on her Instagram story, “My heart can’t take this. This is so painfully unbearable. Chioma and Davido please accept my condolences. No amount of words can comfort your hearts. I am truly sorry for your loss.”

As of 1.28am, news of Ifeanyi’s rumored death was the most trending topic on Twitter.

The rumored death, however, emanated from a now deleted post from actress, Eniola Badmus, late Monday.

Nigerians, while reacting to Badmus’ post, criticised her for leaking such sensitive information to the public.

https://punchng.com/https-punchng-com-breaking-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-is-dead/

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by taylor88(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Even me wey be Wizkid fan no sleep last night

No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg

E go better make we just dey fight for mouth than see one another die

How can Chioma survive this?

590 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Xscape1993(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2022
This life is nothing indeed...you live today and tomorrow you are no more...when I think about life at times I feel like...accept my sincere condolences the Adelekes....may God Almighty give you the fortitude to bear this sad loss...

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by taylor88(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
This life....

Them pack gang and squad full compound still no one noticed when a toddler was approaching a dead pool

What were all they doing in the house gan since Davido and Chioma traveled to Ibadan

Them just dey smoke loud up and down

Even when my dad died I didn’t feel this way bcuz he was old

508 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by tony0806: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Rip

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Sammy07: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2022
RIP to him.

No lemme talk Wetin dey my mind

MODIFIED
i go still talk am
What were those watching over him looking at biko,
No CCTV?, no caregiver?
The matter should be investigated..

Davido take heart. So sad

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Omniman(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Gadd

Damn sad news cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Brendaniel: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2022
No, no, no, no, no, I don't even know what to say, this is so painful...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by DennisEche(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Chai... Big loss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by yamunla(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Eternal rest grant unto him,O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Ademola47(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Same thing happened to Dbanj few years ago...so sad.

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by zeusdgrt(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Eya,too much publicity is something people should work on.Quite sad event

50 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Eriokanmi: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Too bad. Please my people, even if you can afford a swimming pool, for the sake of your joy...your children, don't build one.

If you must take them out for swimming, please engage an instructor. Kids are God's priceless gifts. This isn't good news at all and I hope people would learn from this unfortunate incident. The other day it was Dbanj's son. This careless habit must stop please. Swimming pool in your home isn't by force undecided

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ebuk4real(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
angry

RIP to the innocent soul.

I hope everyone will rest now because all the rushing to social media on any little issue is totally uncalled for..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by MatrixReloaded: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
As you are famous and rich so as His cries is as loud as thunderstorm ⛈

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.
* If your fingers no wan rest, you cut it off than joining the cursed...

Octopusssy:

Explain further?

As he's famous and rich so as His cries is as loud as thunderstorm.

Chioma was dislodged from the boy and replaced to give in for the sacrifice through water as you can't slice a knife on a boys throat and not get imprisoned and defamed.

This sacrifce of a kind happens through hypnotic occultic means either through blood or hair strands. The victim becomes unaware of the surrounding, thus luring the flesh and blood to final abyss because they can't hold the soul which belongs only to the creator.

Davido Aka David Adeleke hands are stained with his own blood.
God saw the evil Abraham was about to commit because even God won't forgive himself
David Adeleke will run Mad like Caine before the Next 3years of his existence on Universe.

Dbanj son's craws as toddler which this occurance is nothing to compare this Boy called "Ifeanyichukwu David Adeleke Jnr"
Archived information....

Octopusssy:

Interesting...

You seem very sure. How did you come by this information?
The world is Mysterious and if you ever feel numbness under your feet is not that your health is deteriorating, it's the cry of innocent blood crying for justice.

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ayzee04(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Negligence of his its highest order! Poor parenting,

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by creatorsverse(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Please chioma should be kept on constant guard o, because she is going into depression straight up... It's so sad mhen damn...

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by temitope27(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
I don't think I can have swimming pool in my house cos of kids, pools are for people who know how to swim, maybe na because Davido teach am swimming few days, na the kid wan com try too

Rip IFEANYI

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by michael1508: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Sorry for the loss Dave,just when you two are getting back together

10 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by AmazingELixir: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
shocked

This same swimming pool I dey reason for my house..straight cancellation...

This is one time I truly pray this news is fake...

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by lekspot01(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Those unfortunate yeyebrity killed that innocent boy. Adults with empty brain

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by karsey: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Chaiiii....If it's True,May God give the family the fortitude to bear this great loss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by fyzaila: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
I have never seen the boy physically but i feel terrible. If i can feel this way i wonder what chioma and Davido are going through. This is so sad, it brings tears to my eyes on imagining how the little boy must have struggled to survive and hope for someone to rescue him. Ohh this so painful.

My condolences to the parents.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by StoneLucifer: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Still unconfirmed

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
angry
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Didijiji: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2022
May your hustle and wealth not cause you pains ooooo

You get money build the pool wey come kill your son

Na wa o

26 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Fedrick100: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Rip
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by AIT1(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Ah
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by femijay8271(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2022
To be sincere, this Davido of a guy get serious spiritual issues.

Why b say na every year, people close to ham dey die?

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by obembet(f): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Even me dey be Wizkid fan no sleep last night

No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg

E go better make we just dey fight for mouth than see one another die

How can Chioma survive this? Her only hope in Adeleke family

Why can't you just type RIP and save your self from this foolishness.

Don't you have human feeling at all?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Okortor: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2022
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the Adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

14 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.