Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,017 members, 7,841,869 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pls Beware, Scammers & Fraudsters are Impersonating Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pls Beware, Scammers & Fraudsters are Impersonating Me (262 Views)

Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black / Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming / Mike Godson: Fans Falling For Online Fraudsters Are Greedy And Gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Beware, Scammers & Fraudsters are Impersonating Me by constancefriday(m): 4:14am On Nov 01, 2022
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday warns the general public about scammers, fraudsters and impersonators pretending to be him to rip off unsuspecting individuals.
- Real Life Gospel Church and Stance Foundation does not raise funds for Ministry on WhatsApp or on Social Media.
I will never call anyone on phone to ask them to send me money.
In fact our prayer and counseling sessions are absolutely
FREE OF CHARGE.

Anyone who calls you claiming to be Apostle Constance C. Friday and askinh you to send so so and so funds to xyz bank account is an impersonator, pls let me know when that happens, my official personal WhatsApp number is

If you've been ripped off or defrauded by anyone claiming to be me, I sincerely apologize.
One of my colleagues/reliable friend called me yesterday and brought the issue up, until then I never knew that scammers have gone that far to impersonate both me and my ministry to scam, defraud and rip people off their funds.

RLGC will never call anyone to ask for their bank details, or other details.
I will most likely look into the matter and call the police.
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
(Lead Pastor of RLGC).

1 Share

Re: Pls Beware, Scammers & Fraudsters are Impersonating Me by constancefriday(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
constancefriday:
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday warns the general public about scammers, fraudsters and impersonators pretending to be him to rip off unsuspecting individuals.
- Real Life Gospel Church and Stance Foundation does not raise funds for Ministry on WhatsApp or on Social Media.
I will never call anyone on phone to ask them to send me money.
In fact our prayer and counseling sessions are absolutely
FREE OF CHARGE.

Anyone who calls you claiming to be Apostle Constance C. Friday and askinh you to send so so and so funds to xyz bank account is an impersonator, pls let me know when that happens, my official personal WhatsApp number is

If you've been ripped off or defrauded by anyone claiming to be me, I sincerely apologize.
One of my colleagues/reliable friend called me yesterday and brought the issue up, until then I never knew that scammers have gone that far to impersonate both me and my ministry to scam, defraud and rip people off their funds.

RLGC will never call anyone to ask for their bank details, or other details.
I will most likely look into the matter and call the police.
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
(Lead Pastor of RLGC).

(1) (Reply)

Mr Chris CEO Trend9ja PROMOTIONS Celebrate Wife On Their Anniversary / D'banj Clears The Air Following Release From Custody / The Best Methods To Lose Belly Fat And Get A Flat And Lean Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.