Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (264511 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Is there a way to block someone on Nairaland? This Unknown guy is becoming ba menace to this group.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jayboltz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hope all these won't affect us that are yet to write?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Please what is reference check?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown31:
I know it's hard to believe. I was shocked too.

Are you saying NLNG hires graduate NLNG direct hires (who are full time employees and not contractors) monthly? On which budget? Do you know what it takes to become an NLNG direct hire? That senior management will seat to approve a list of hires? And management will seat every month to approve the hire of a few grads. And that they will do that every month? MD inclusive? Or are you intentionally being mischievous?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

I remember asking a few years ago from someone who’s high up there and the person said plainly that it’s always a free and fair employment without interference. So if airsaylongcome is saying same thing , it Only corroborated what I heard about the process being free and fair. In nigeria a lot of people are hungry and boisterous and anyone can promise anything, it doesn’t mean they can do it or can even get close. It’s better to apply discernment to whatever promises anyone is giving.

Staff monitoring this thread will be having a massive laugh reading that NLNG GT recruitment is based on “connection”. I wrote this same exam in 2014. Our own was even “bad” because there was a WAEC aptitude test before the SHL. That WAEC, in my opinion, was done to fulfill “local content” requirement. It was the nastiest exam I wrote (second only to the nonsense that dragnet does). NLNG may have its flaws o, but not massively recruiting GTs based on “connection”. The IA will burn down to ashes one day if they have to recruit incompetent people based on “connect”. During GT onboarding, there was a term that popped up, Previously Unidentified Recruitment Error (PURE). They will find and uproot any one identified as PURE. So they put in their utmost to ensure that the process only hires the very best. Will previous recruitments have had “leaks”? Possibly. But I don’t think any has experienced the kinds of leaks that this process has experienced. It’s large-scale.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Are you saying NLNG hires graduate NLNG direct hires (who are full time employees and not contractors) monthly? On which budget? Do you know what it takes to become an NLNG direct hire? That senior management will seat to approve a list of hires? And management will seat every month to approve the hire of a few grads. And that they will do that every month? MD inclusive? Or are you intentionally being mischievous?
1. YES
2. Nlng budget
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. No

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Omuka:
Please what is reference check?

Don’t bother about those for now. If I recall correctly, you don’t submit references until you have an offer.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
SammyPaulz:
Is there a way to block someone on Nairaland? This Unknown guy is becoming ba menace to this group.
no way.
You want to ban me because I am telling the truth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown31:

1. YES
2. Nlng budget
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. No

Babs and Tony will have failed if they left an NLNG that allowed this. I need to go and find out who the current MD is
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jayboltz:
Hope all these won't affect us that are yet to write?
No it won't.
But please check you can log on to shl because people accounts are getting blocked and it takes 24hrs to fix

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by etrange: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown31:

1. YES
2. Nlng budget
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. No

Lol... I don't know what you guys are arguing about, but this response made laugh. No time for too many words, yeah? Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Babs and Tony will have failed if they left an NLNG that allowed this. I need to go and find out who the current MD is
last year, NLNG employed two engineer in the PCD-IT, one experienced and graduate. It was based on connection. You did not see the vacancies online.

2020, two graduate engineer in electrical department was employed and completed their training in December, still no advert for graduate positions online.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Staff monitoring this thread will be having a massive laugh reading that NLNG GT recruitment is based on “connection”. I wrote this same exam in 2014. Our own was even “bad” because there was a WAEC aptitude test before the SHL. That WAEC, in my opinion, was done to fulfill “local content” requirement. It was the nastiest exam I wrote (second only to the nonsense that dragnet does). NLNG may have its flaws o, but not massively recruiting GTs based on “connection”. The IA will burn down to ashes one day if they have to recruit incompetent people based on “connect”. During GT onboarding, there was a term that popped up, Previously Unidentified Recruitment Error (PURE). They will find and uproot any one identified as PURE. So they put in their utmost to ensure that the process only hires the very best. Will previous recruitments have had “leaks”? Possibly. But I don’t think any has experienced the kinds of leaks that this process has experienced. It’s large-scale.
operator recruitment test questions were leaked too.
NLNG employed olodo based on connection, but they will train them for 6 months to become competent.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

you don't even know the current MD grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stanisbaratheon: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown31:
last year, NLNG employed two engineer in the PCD-IT, one experienced and graduate. It was based on connection. You did not see the vacancies online.

2020, two graduate engineer in electrical department was employed and completed their training in December, still no advert for graduate positions online.

WTF!

I don't want to believe this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
etrange:

Lol... I don't know what you guys are arguing about, but this response made laugh. No time for too many words, yeah? Lol
the guy think I don't know NLNG grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

WTF!

I don't want to believe this.
I wish I can drop people name, so you can check them on LinkedIn.
You will see many graduate trainee between 2020 to 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debbieeeeeee: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Since the exam was proctored they should be able to identify the problem and nip it in the bud.
I wonder why people waited till the very last minute to take the exam and now they can’t login anymore. Also there should be a pattern of answers those who cheated followed, so I believe these things are easy to identify.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debbieeeeeee: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown31:
no way.
You want to ban me because I am telling the truth
The ban is long overdue , you’ve typed enough to the exam takers here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

The ban is long overdue , you’ve typed enough to the exam takers here.
not enough.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debbieeeeeee: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown31:
not enough.
People don buy market for unknown hand.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

People don buy market for unknown hand.
are you sure? grin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown31:
are you sure? grin

U just sound like a contract staff who was not able to convert to full staff and so decided to just discredit the whole company due to jealousy against those who were employed through normal process

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Since the exam was proctored they should be able to identify the problem and nip it in the bud.
I wonder why people waited till the very last minute to take the exam and now they can’t login anymore. Also there should be a pattern of answers those who cheated followed, so I believe these things are easy to identify.

You are right about your last assertions. Apart from that, there will be other giveaways for cheats. I can’t delve into the details of those here though.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
jasonex4:

U just sound like a contract staff who was not able to convert to full staff and so decided to just discredit the whole company due to jealousy against those who were employed through normal process

I am not a contractor
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown31:
you don't even know the current MD grin

No I don’t. I’ve been out of the company for some time now so I don't keep up tabs about the current management structure.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

No I don’t. I’ve been out of the company for some time now so I don't keep up tabs about the current management structure.
good to admit that your info are outdated.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debbieeeeeee: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown31:
Asides basic advice he gave test takers what other information did he provide, did he claim to have updated information?
You claim to know so much but you’re hiding under an unknown username, very ironic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Asides basic advice he gave test takers what other information did he provide, did he claim to have updated information?
You claim to know so much but you’re hiding under an unknown username, very ironic.
yes.

Using my real name is stupid and unsafe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown31:

Lol! Okay. Last I followed the company tightly, Tony was MD. I see now that it's a Dr Philip. Thank you for the insight that NLNG recruitment is fraught with "fraudulent recruitment" (aka connection), essentially rubbishing their core value of Integrity.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debbieeeeeee: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown please leave these people alone let them think with clear heads, stop clouding their thoughts. I don’t know what your agenda is and what you stand to gain but please take your grievances against the company elsewhere and leave the rest takers alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debbieeeeeee: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Unknown31:
yes.

Using my real name is stupid and unsafe.
Did I say use your real name? Did the other guy use his real name?
Whatever accusations you are making send evidence to their HR preferably. Leave people to try their luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.