Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (264402 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2023
ADream:

Unknown was ready to give out the questions.
He was giving out hints here and there

I just kept laughing

simple question like how many question someone asked resulted to insult from people in the thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADream: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Unknown31:
I am spitting nonsense but you tried to mail me for more nonsense

This guy
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Omuka:
without connection, i will enter NLNG this year. Take it to the bank.
continue lying to yourself people Better go dey look for connect
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2023
ADream:

This guy
people are trying to reach me now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2023
I said I was leaving this thread but people are just mailing me just too much
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADream: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Unknown31:
people are trying to reach me now

People will try to take advantage of any process

You do what you deem fit

I have written mine

Leaked questions can never affect my performance in the test

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADream: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2023
Unknown31:
Over 30 people are trying to mail me.
I thought people hated me, even someone that is insulting me mailed me

Dey play just dey play grin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2023
I did my test long ago and I av even forgotten aw the questions went..
Good luck to those mailing you for leaked questions..

I'm done with u.
Unknown31:
I am spitting nonsense but you tried to mail me for more nonsense
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2023
@airslaylongcome, how many people were invited to the interview/AC during your time? and over how many days were these AC/Interviews conducted

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADream: 10:38am On Jan 30, 2023
ExpertNLer:
@airslaylongcome, how many people were invited to the interview/AC during your time? and over how many days were these AC/Interviews conducted

Airslaylongcome said after the deadline he will start talking about the AC

Be patient
Just remaining few days
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by muyi134(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2023
Unknown31:
I am leaving this thread and never coming back. I have helped the people I wanted to help, provide answers to the masses.

Remember, without connection you can't enter NLNG

You are a bloody liar.... I won't say more than that.
I'm sure you're here to mislead people. Guys shouldn't just fall victim of your dubious act. Your comments get more and more irritating sad
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debbieeeeeee: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2023
Joshua30:

Good morning bro
Can I contact you
Why are you desperately searching for leaked questions and asking to mail anyone who mentions they saw questions, you think you will use leaked questions and won’t get caught?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debbieeeeeee: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2023
Joshua30:

Can you help me with the past questions.
ajenejoshua@gmail.com
You even dropped your email that Carries your full name the same email you probably used to apply for the job, to be asking for leaked questions. Just rest and stop lurking around for leaked information.
Because of people like you typing all over public forums they may and most likely will apply stricter standards to the test.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debbieeeeeee: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Some people stole their 2.1 from the road side.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debbieeeeeee: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Unknown31:
I said I was leaving this thread but people are just mailing me just too much
Unknown Abeg. Nobody emailed you, you just came back to cause more chaos.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2023
It will be nice if there is a second test sha and physical tongue
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADream: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:
Some people stole their 2.1 from the road side.

Take it easy

For me, It is funny that those in which their various institutions are expecting to represent them in the labour market are here asking/ looking for leaked questions

Can never be FUT yola, FUT minna, Uni Ibadan or FU wukari guys
Too much integrity from guys of this Universities
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2023
ADream:

Airslaylongcome said after the deadline he will start talking about the AC

Be patient
Just remaining few days

I'm happy to answer this. And this is because of the stupid people who think they are doing others a favor by sharing screen grabs.

ExpertNLer:

So it has been a few years and I may not remember things to a tee. I think there were 20 people daily. I think it was a over two weeks each in PH, Lagos and Abuja. So that's 200 per location and 600 in total. I think.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADream: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2023
SilentMan:
It will be nice if there is a second test sha and physical tongue

AC will do that

NLNG are not fools
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Joshua30:

Can you help me with the past questions.
ajenejoshua@gmail.com

How stupid can you be. I hope someone from NLNG see this your email address and immediately disqualifies you on the grounds of breaking the first core value for NLNG, integrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2023
ADream:

AC will do that

NLNG are not fools

AC will do what?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2023
ADream:

Take it easy

For me, It is funny that those in which their various institutions are expecting to represent them in the labour market are here asking/ looking for leaked questions

Can never be FUT yola, FUT minna, Uni Ibadan or FU wukari guys
Too much integrity from guys from this Universities

I will like to know why you hold the schools you listed in high regards
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADream: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2023
SilentMan:

AC will do what?

It will take care of those who may have cheated to scale through
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2023
ADream:

It will take care of those who may have cheated to scale through

It may, but it would have prevented a lot of better qualified candidates to get to the AC for a fighting chance

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADream: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2023
SilentMan:

I will like to know why you hold the schools you listed in high regards

You need to meet graduates from this schools to understand

I can bet that none of those looking for Expo are from this schools
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADream: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2023
airsaylongcome:

It may, but it would have prevented a lot of better qualified candidates to get to the AC for a fighting chance

True

But I am a firm believer that what is mine, no one can take it away from me no matter the means they try to use

This has always worked for me

If I don't scale through, it was never mine in the first place, because I prepared well and did my best in the test

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2023
ADream:

You need to meet graduates from this schools to understand

I can bet that none of those looking for Expo are from this schools

You cannot be so sure. I've met some UI CS grads and wasn't impressed at all. I agree that the FUTs have very rigorous curriculum. They may not go about hunting it but if it comes their way they will most definitely leverage it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Joshua30: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

You even dropped your email that Carries your full name the same email you probably used to apply for the job, to be asking for leaked questions. Just rest and stop lurking around for leaked information.
Because of people like you typing all over public forums they may and most likely will apply stricter standards to the test.
Point of correction, I never spoke about leaked questions, I was only searching for past questions which will aid me in scaling through. Be guided please
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Unknown Abeg. Nobody emailed you, you just came back to cause more chaos.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2023
Joshua30:

Point of correction, I never spoke about leaked questions, I was only searching for past questions which will aid me in scaling through. Be guided please
please don’t mind them. NLNG won’t disqualify you. Don’t be scared

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADream: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2023
airsaylongcome:

You cannot be so sure. I've met some UI CS grads and wasn't impressed at all. I agree that the FUTs have very rigorous curriculum. They may not go about hunting it but if it comes their way they will most definitely leverage it

Yeah almost everyone will if by chance they come across it
------------------_------------------------------------------------
When I talk about graduates of those schools, I mean those qualified to even apply for opportunity like this
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2023
ADream:

AC will do that

NLNG are not fools

The questions and best answers for the AC can be leaked too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.