Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (264363 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by balher(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
I hope NLNG sent regret mail to others who do not receive success mail

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Comb through the thread, it’s just a page before this I think. This: https://www.nairaland.com/post/122468258
Jeffeff:
Please what competencies do NLNG seek for during the assessment ?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
ennyj01:
I guess the last date is June 14th PH and the first date is May 2nd (Abj)

Anyone with AC date outside this date?
I've seen one June 15th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by rafindadibash90: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Please are there people who got "missing document" emails who got an invite? I just checked and saw they sent me 3 emails asking me to upload my NYSC (which I did during registration) but I didn't see the email on time and do the upload.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Haleefah: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
rafindadibash90:
Please are there people who got "missing document" emails who got an invite? I just checked and saw they sent me 3 emails asking me to upload my NYSC (which I did during registration) but I didn't see the email on time and do the upload.
I got the mail and sent the documents on time but I haven’t got the invitation mail. I don’t know why 🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
And have you emailed Nigeria LNG to seek further advice?
Haleefah:
I got the mail and sent the documents on time but I haven’t got the invitation mail. I don’t know why 🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Haleefah: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
ExpertNLer:
No I haven’t actually
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Haleefah: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
My question to people like airsaylongcome, jasonex4, havard10 and others that went through NLNG recruitment before is please has NLNG ever in its recruitment process send AC invite twice? Like in two batches or send invite to some supplementary list or something like that? Or is it just once?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Haleefah:
My question to people like airsaylongcome, jasonex4, havard10 and others that went through NLNG recruitment before is please has NLNG ever in its recruitment process send AC invite twice? Like in two batches or send invite to some supplementary list or something like that? Or is it just once?

No. I must be honest at this point that I don’t expect any more invitations to be sent. The shortlist for AC has been made. Some people did not turn up on AC day. The show still went on. Now understand that all this happened 7 years ago. And my memory is not 100%

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by pqute(f): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
ExpertNLer:
pls is it advisable to email them ?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Haleefah: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
airsaylongcome:

No. I must be honest at this point that I don’t expect any more invitations to be sent. The shortlist for AC has been made. Some people did not turn up on AC day. The show still went on. Now understand that all this happened 7 years ago. And my memory is not 100%
Alright thank you..
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
Haleefah:

To be sincere, no...

Although like i said, i believe that maybe your documents had some issues and that's why you didn't get mails...

But no harm in trying to reach NLNG for further clarification ...

Have you tried checking your spam??
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Haleefah: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
jasonex4:

To be sincere, no...

Although like i said, i believe that maybe your documents had some issues and that's why you didn't get mails...

But no harm in trying to reach NLNG for further clarification ...

Have you tried checking your spam??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by BrizzyA(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
@airsaylongcome @Harvard10

Can you guys please shed more light on the "fact finding & analysis" section?

Getting good pointers online is seeming difficult.

Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2023
I asked too but no one was willing to answer.
I found this in the 2013/14 thread after digging, I think it explains our question
https://www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas/23#24378255

BrizzyA:
@airsaylongcome @Harvard10

Can you guys please shed more light on the "fact finding & analysis" section?

Getting good pointers online is seeming difficult.

Gracias
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by BrizzyA(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2023
0x1rvin:
I asked too but no one was willing to answer.
I found this in the 2013/14 thread after digging, I think it explains our question
https://www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas/23#24378255

Thanks bro, this helps. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2023
bethhokk:

at least if they are not recruiting the rest they should send a mail that says they didn’t make it to the next stage so they can move on with their life and other recruitment instead of making people heart skip everytime mtchew. they are not the end of the road

When other companies send progress mails to others but not to us, the next thing to do is to assume that they have moved on without us and we forget about the recruitment (with or without reject mails)??🤔

So why is this now different or difficult?? 🤷
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 2121z: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2023
Finally, I can comment. I received the invitation letter for AC. any links to materials or interview process, please? Is there an exam like the one written online?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ibrixy: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2023
2121z:
Finally, I can comment. I received the invitation letter for AC. any links to materials or interview process, please? Is there an exam like the one written online?

Congratulations! When did you receive the mail?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sheymann128: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2023
@Airsaylong, please I currently work with a financial institution and I am at the AC stage now. I have an existing financial obligation here, please I woild like to know what the monthly stipend is during TS to enable me plan accordingly.

I am not about what the annual pay is as I am focused on preparing adequately for the AC. However, I need an information on the pay during TS to enable me plan my repayment.
Thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 2121z: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Ibrixy:

Congratulations! When did you receive the mail?

Day before yesterday I think
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 2121z: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2023
sheymann128:
@Airsaylong, please I currently work with a financial institution and I am at the AC stage now. I have an existing financial obligation here, please I woild like to know what the monthly stipend is during TS to enable me plan accordingly.

I am not about what the annual pay is as I am focused on preparing adequately for the AC. However, I need an information on the pay during TS to enable me plan my repayment.
Thanks

Do you have prep materials?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Cenmen: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
sheymann128:

Thanks

What is TS?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
sheymann128:

Thanks

I don’t know what you mean by TS
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
sheymann128:

Thanks

TS??

Training School??
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sheymann128: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
I mean training school/during training.

airsaylongcome:

I don’t know what you mean by TS
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
sheymann128:
I mean training school/during training.

You get your full pay, pro-rated for line items that are annual
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sheymann128: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Thank you

airsaylongcome:

You get your full pay, pro-rated for line items that are annual
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
There won't be an exam, go through this page and you will see where I linked someone to where someone else stated what we should be expecting. Also go some pages back to see a website I sent containing info on AC.
2121z:
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 4:46am On Apr 17, 2023
If anyone has credible materials on the Fact Finding Exercise, kindly share. It’s the only one that I’m finding hard to get much explanation/resources on. Thank you.

If one of the experienced candidates can tell us also how their own Fact finding went, the question, their answer and approach, will be greatly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.